Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

"Even if the Russians hacked the california DMV, and registered all blah blah blah....."

Point of order!!!!

The point is under your theoretical (although firewall blocked, and protocol prevented) voter registration of all AB60 license holders, that's less than 800,000

Less than 800.000

Hillary won the popular vote by 3 million.
what "firewall"? The DMV never forwarded the illegal registrations to be vetted

"Even if the Russians hacked the california DMV, and registered all blah blah blah....."

Point of order!!!!

The point is under your theoretical (although firewall blocked, and protocol prevented) voter registration of all AB60 license holders, that's less than 800,000

Less than 800.000

Which means the illegal aliens who got driver's licenses were never registered to vote.

Is any of this sinking in yet?

Point of order!!!!

Less than 800.000

Which means the illegal aliens who got driver's licenses were never registered to vote.

Here's a plan: stop lying.

Point of order!!!!

Less than 800.000

What is Faun lying about? be specific.

Point of order!!!!

Less than 800.000

I don't like your tone.

Someone should have taught you how to speak to your betters.

Less than 800.000

I don't like your tone.

Chic you crack me up Faun as a poster here is worth 5 of you

I don't like your tone.

You know you're lyin' like a rug.

But....I have something for you:
"Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends."

Monty Brogan, drug dealer in "25th hour"

"

You don't deal with reality very well.

In November 2016, the number of AB60's was under 800,000. You claimed they would be automatically registered, but you were repeatedly shown California has in place firewalls and protocols to prevent AB60's from being registered to vote.

So it would require the breech of the DMV system to get AB60's to be sent to the Sec of State for registration. And there were no reports of the system being breeched, no reports of AB60's getting registered to vote.

BUT... even if you say the impossible happened that would be fewer than 800,000 illegal voters registered. So even with 100% turnout, and 100% voting for Hillary that's still less than 800,000 votes, when Hillary won the popular vote by 3 million.

I don't like your tone.

Chic you're known by the friends you keep which doesn't look good for you

"

You don't deal with reality very well.

In November 2016, the number of AB60's was under 800,000. You claimed they would be automatically registered, but you were repeatedly shown California has in place firewalls and protocols to prevent AB60's from being registered to vote.

So it would require the breech of the DMV system to get AB60's to be sent to the Sec of State for registration. And there were no reports of the system being breeched, no reports of AB60's getting registered to vote.

BUT... even if you say the impossible happened that would be fewer than 800,000 illegal voters registered. So even with 100% turnout, and 100% voting for Hillary that's still less than 800,000 votes, when Hillary won the popular vote by 3 million.

That pic in your avi is excellent...but here's the problem:

The gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn't coming.

I don't like your tone.

Seems you're still sulking after the series of beatings I had to administer to you yesterday.

I can be nicer if you can be smarter.

I don't like your tone.

Seems you're still sulking after the series of beatings I had to administer to you yesterday.

You're ok chic a good sense of humor and from brooklyn

I don't like your tone.

You're ok chic a good sense of humor and from brooklyn

C'mon, eddie......I'm much better than 'OK'!!!!!

In fact......I must share this with you: the tests came back...I just found out- I'm awesome!

In fact......I must share this with you: the tests came back...I just found out- I'm awesome!

You're also stupid. You were shown it's absolutely impossible for there to have been more than 800,000 illegal alien votes in california. Even if the DMV was breeched, and every AB60 turned out and voted for Hillary.

Under 800,000 AB60's, when Hillary won the popular vote by 3 million.

Last edited:
What have I said that is wrong?

In 2015, 800k licences issued to illegals.
in 2016, 800k licences issued to illegals.
In 2017, first 5 months, 400k licenses issued to illegals..

It was reported that after 2 years (2015 and 2016) as of december 2016 there were 800K AB60 licenses issued in total, not 1.6 million.

You're DOUBLING (down) the actual numbers.

In 2015, 397k issued in the first six months. Link

I was wrong to assume that number would be double for whole year. However, the exact number of licenses issued in 2015 is 605k. Source

If you're right, that would mean that in whole 2016, number of issued licenses is 200k. Really?

You're also stupid. You were shown it's absolutely impossible for there to have been more than 800,000 illegal alien votes in california. Even if the DMV was breeched, and every AB60 turned out and voted for Hillary.

Under 800,000 AB60's, when Hillary won the popular vote by 3 million.

You're getting to be a bore.

The important thing is that you've admitted that hundreds of thousand of illegal aliens, brought in by Democrats, supported via the American taxpayer's funds, and given various forms of documentation, ......

.....vote.

How many vote via the IDs and driver's licenses, and how many use faked SS numbers and other devious methodology is hardly the question.

It's millions.

Millions of illegal aliens voted.....and you know who they voted for.

I was wrong to assume that number would be double for whole year. However, the exact number of licenses issued in 2015 is 605k. Source

If you're right, that would mean that in whole 2016, number of issued licenses is 200k. Really?

You need to go back to grade school reading. Your link says:

SAN FRANCISCO — After a new law went into effect in January, more than half of all new driver’s licenses issued in California this year have gone to people who are in the country illegally, the state said Friday.

The new law initially generated huge interest, with long lines at DMV offices in January and February.

From Dec 2016
The LA times reported the total number of AB60's in existance as of December 2016 at 800K

You misread and extrapolated numbers. The LA times reported the actual numbers at 800K by the end of 2016

How many vote via the IDs and driver's licenses, and how many use faked SS numbers and other devious methodology is hardly the question.

It's millions..

LA times says there were only 800,000 AB60's by December 2016.

Soooo.....your current claim is that the only way for illegal aliens to get to vote is via those 'special' driver's licenses?

Is that your claim????

Speak up, dope.

Since your link is to mercury news, let's use that to find the totals.

California driver licenses given to 800,000 undocumented immigrants
PUBLISHED: December 28, 2016 at 3:04 pm |
DMV licensed 800,000 undocumented immigrants under 2-year-old law
Two years after the implementation of AB 60 on Jan. 1, 2015, an estimated 806,000 undocumented residents have received driver’s licenses, according to Department of Motor Vehicles statistics this month.

Forum List

Back