US Takes Action

remember freedom fries ?

You wanted Sadam gone for your freedom feelings.

what happened?

WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.

America elected a black man and now you HATE anything he does

Yes, I'm sure Putin is taking over Ukraine because obie is black. I think you missed the point hat Carter was white and just as stupid as obie is and neither commanded or deserved respect.

Vladimir Putin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Second Premiership (2008–2012)

Main article: Vladimir Putin's Second Cabinet

Putin was barred from a third term by the Constitution. First Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev was elected his successor. On 8 May 2008, only a day after handing the presidency to Medvedev, Putin was appointed Prime Minister of Russia, maintaining his political dominance.[82]

The Great Recession hit the Russian economy especially hard, interrupting the flow of cheap Western credit and investments. This coincided with tension in relationships with the EU and the US following the 2008 South Ossetia war, in which Russia defeated NATO ally Georgia.

What does him being half black have to do with his policies making Americans suffer and putting people around the world in danger?

Yes, I'm sure Putin is taking over Ukraine because obie is black. I think you missed the point hat Carter was white and just as stupid as obie is and neither commanded or deserved respect.

I don't know about that assessment. Carter wasnt that bad.

Russia will have to deal with the US and the EU

The days of knee jerk invasions are over. We no longer have Republicans in charge

You must mean those that the Dems signed on for also?? those invasions??

The convenient memory failure is very transparent,and not very witty.

Russia will have to deal with the US and the EU

The days of knee jerk invasions are over. We no longer have Republicans in charge

Yea not the Democratic kneejerk invasions of Europe in WW I, Korean War, Vietnam, Libya and countless smaller battles!

I don't know about that assessment. Carter wasnt that bad.

Now that he's dropped to second worst president in modern history I guess you are correct.

Vladimir Putin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Second Premiership (2008–2012)

Main article: Vladimir Putin's Second Cabinet

Putin was barred from a third term by the Constitution. First Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev was elected his successor. On 8 May 2008, only a day after handing the presidency to Medvedev, Putin was appointed Prime Minister of Russia, maintaining his political dominance.[82]

The Great Recession hit the Russian economy especially hard, interrupting the flow of cheap Western credit and investments. This coincided with tension in relationships with the EU and the US following the 2008 South Ossetia war, in which Russia defeated NATO ally Georgia.

I suggest you read the article a bit further:

Third Presidential term (2012–present)

Putin taking the presidential oath at his 3rd inauguration ceremony, 7 May 2012On 4 March 2012, Putin won the 2012 Russian presidential elections in the first round, with 63.6% of the vote.

You really need to actually read the links you post.

in response to Russia what did Obama do.....?

he imposed travel bans and froze assets (whatever was left) of a few Russian officials.....ALL 11 OF THEM........!

WOW this is one American leader to watch out for....:lol:.........did anybody even notice....?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-ukraine-crimea-20140317,0,6579894.sto

What do you think he should have done? I think that he shouldn't have done anything except wish them luck and offer to try to help them come to a mutually beneficial agreement.

80% of Russia's oil flows through Ukraine....not to mention Ukraine is the breadbasket of the region.....if Obama can't recognize the strategic importance of Ukraine he is one fucking dumbass....

the U.S. should be pushing to get Ukraine into NATO.....that would get Putin's attention.....

the U.S. should also be ramping up its oil and gas production....for export sale to the EU...

but Obama is a weakling....meow....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back