What are people thinking as they hear the Senate arguments?

2. Blake's parents had the right to call for a peaceful protest. But considering the recent history of riots in such situations, they had ever reason to suspect that it would turn into a riot, which iy did, in which there was much destruction of private property and people hurt, two actually dying.

Blake’s parents are “you people” that ignore violence and hate, cops, conservatives and Trump, are they not?

It turned into a riot as soon as Blake!s parents got the news and saw the video on Sunday night. You just danced around the fact that you hold BLM organizers and the entire Democratic Party responsible for every act of race based violence that has happened in the past 5.5 years. That’s because you are a racist.

I acknowledge the possibility that some of the riots might have been truly spontaneous events without any input from blm.

You said wacist. That makes you the retard here. Stop being retarded.

1615130924192.png

They should not have called for a protest.

They called for a peaceful protest. Using the word “peaceful” is the right and proper and highly moral and ethical thing to do.

The fact of the matter is that violence broke out before anybody could even call for a protest, including the parents of the victim.

So your ignorance is clearly displayed as to what causes the violence that immediately follows a police shooting of thkind.

So instead of calling for more restraint by the police, especially in a domestic dispute situation, you attack the victim and blame the parents of that victim for the anonymous and senseless violence for which they have no control.

You complain against their first amendment right to publicly gather to express their grievances against the government. In this case for shooting their son seven times in the back in front of his kids.

Your clear and precise kneejerk “blame the black victim” while never questioning the tactics and motives of the police, merit you being called a piece of shit racist. You earned it.

I acknowledge the possibility that some of the riots might have been truly spontaneous events without any input from blm.

Then why do you condemn BLM for all the violence that has happened the past 5.5 years

When studies have shown that only less than 4% of the protests organized by BLM turned out to be violent (which I would venture to guess a high percentage of thise where the violence was in fact spontaneous) I just don’t understand how you can condemn the entire BLM movement for all the racially charged violence that has occurred over the past 5 1/2 years and in Trump’s watch.

Nope. My point stands. He looks to be a piece of shit and got his ass shot.

If you do not know him personally how do you know that Jacob Blake is a piece of shit which I must presume you have determined that he deserved to be shot 7 times in the back in front of his kids.

There is no correlation between honestly identifying you as a racist because of your message on race and my mental and societal and moral capabilities.

I did not say that you were "pretending our turn was a disaster", I said you were pretending that our "GETTING A TURN" was a disaster.

I’m not ‘pretending’ that entities.. you need c to stop complaining about what you imagine everybody you hate. Work with reality. That’s what we do.

They should not have called for a protest.

They called for a peaceful protest. Using the word “peaceful” is the right and proper and highly moral and ethical thing to do.

The fact of the matter is that violence broke out before anybody could even call for a protest, including the parents of the victim.

So your ignorance is clearly displayed as to what causes the violence that immediately follows a police shooting of thkind.

So instead of calling for more restraint by the police, especially in a domestic dispute situation, you attack the victim and blame the parents of that victim for the anonymous and senseless violence for which they have no control.

You complain against their first amendment right to publicly gather to express their grievances against the government. In this case for shooting their son seven times in the back in front of his kids.

Your clear and precise kneejerk “blame the black victim” while never questioning the tactics and motives of the police, merit you being called a piece of shit racist. You earned it.

When you admit that you cannot support your postion without calling people wacist, you admit that you cannot support your position at all.

My point stands. Considering the last 5 years of riots, his parents should not have called for a "peaceful protest", that was likely and actually did turn into a riot that caused massive damage and even deaths.

Then why do you condemn BLM for all the violence that has happened the past 5.5 years

When studies have shown that only less than 4% of the protests organized by BLM turned out to be violent (which I would venture to guess a high percentage of thise where the violence was in fact spontaneous) I just don’t understand how you can condemn the entire BLM movement for all the racially charged violence that has occurred over the past 5 1/2 years and in Trump’s watch.

1. I dismiss those stats as garbage.

2. I condemn BLM (and antifa) because they are behind so many violent riots.

There is no correlation between honestly identifying you as a racist because of your message on race and my mental and societal and moral capabilities.

Except I am not wacist.

When you admit that you cannot make your case without calling people wace baiting names, you admit that you cannot make your case at all.

You lose.

I did not say that you were "pretending our turn was a disaster", I said you were pretending that our "GETTING A TURN" was a disaster.

I’m not ‘pretending’ that entities.. you need c to stop complaining about what you imagine everybody you hate. Work with reality. That’s what we do.

So you truly believe it?

Ok. I stand corrected.

The fact that you believe that our getting a turn is abnormal and something to be fought against, is you shit canning our democracy.

The fact that you believe that our getting a turn is abnormal and something to be fought against, is you shit canning our democracy.

You are nuts. I have not said you getting a turn is abnormal. We had an election in 2016 and you got your turn in a normal way. Its at the end of your turn where you really fucked up trying to extend your normal term in a very abnormal un-American and anti-democratic fascist way.

And hopefully you never get a fucking turn again with the likes of a fascist like Donald J Trump.

You are nuts. I have not said you getting a turn is abnormal. We had an election in 2016 and you got your turn in a normal way. ....

no, we didn't. Your side declared a "RESIST" and abused power and lied to federal judges and rioted and censored and lied to the American people on a massive scale and arrested people for self defense, ect ect ect.

You side sabotaged our turn. ANd now you won and you want YOUR turn, under the old rules were we play nice.

Tell me, seriously, this is not a rhetorical qustion.

Why should we play by the old rules when you don't?

Forum List

Back