White Republicans 1 White Democrats 0 , do you think we need another civil war to:

Free the blacks again from the control of the democrats?

We beat them once to free the blacks from the physical slavery the democrats had them in chains from.

Must we start another civil war to free blacks from the chains once again of Democrats? Its obvious to any bystander that the Democrats only care about blacks every four years.

How long must us Republicans stand back and watch the racism, segregation the democrats put on blacks before we had enough and say all lives matter?

Well put!

Damn. That is such a ridiculous line of argument. The only thing that doesn't surprise me is that so many idiots are trying to use it.

You have a presidential nominee using it. Please watch how far it gets him. It's really, really stupid.

Can you honestly say its not the truth?

I don't know about you but like I always said I vote my pocket book and jobs, that's why I vote republican..

I love my bud light, I like doing an 8 ball once every few months, I don't mind lesbos or gays ( just wished They had civil unions)

I could care less about abortion, just want people to think and understand what they are really doing.

I have had a bunch of black friends in my life and yes getting my drugs in my youth in chicago it really did bother me of the conditions..

When I worked on the south side of chicago for a bit on Halloween, I would drive through one white neighborhood and whites would have elaborate costumes and go into another one and blacks children would trick or treat with garbage bags over them...that's not right.

Black teenage unemployment is still sky high..what hope do democrats have for them ?

The black lives matter is all set for a gun fight with the cops, but no where to be seen down in Louisiana..

Seriously lone..what hope do blacks have by continuing to vote democrats?

More of the sane that we have seen in the past 45 years?

We beat them once to free the blacks from the physical slavery the democrats had them in chains from.

Must we start another civil war to free blacks from the chains once again of Democrats? Its obvious to any bystander that the Democrats only care about blacks every four years.

How long must us Republicans stand back and watch the racism, segregation the democrats put on blacks before we had enough and say all lives matter?

Here's an idea. Let black Americans vote.

They do....

That's one thing I can't understand.

Ny..as you a black person in the city, why do they vote for more of the same?

By now they should be sick of it, or is it all they know?

Ny..you were successful and now retired..

Did you just get yours and hell with the rest?

Damn. That is such a ridiculous line of argument. The only thing that doesn't surprise me is that so many idiots are trying to use it.

You have a presidential nominee using it. Please watch how far it gets him. It's really, really stupid.

Can you honestly say its not the truth?

I don't know about you but like I always said I vote my pocket book and jobs, that's why I vote republican..

I love my bud light, I like doing an 8 ball once every few months, I don't mind lesbos or gays ( just wished They had civil unions)

I could care less about abortion, just want people to think and understand what they are really doing.

I have had a bunch of black friends in my life and yes getting my drugs in my youth in chicago it really did bother me of the conditions..

When I worked on the south side of chicago for a bit on Halloween, I would drive through one white neighborhood and whites would have elaborate costumes and go into another one and blacks children would trick or treat with garbage bags over them...that's not right.

Black teenage unemployment is still sky high..what hope do democrats have for them ?

The black lives matter is all set for a gun fight with the cops, but no where to be seen down in Louisiana..

Seriously lone..what hope do blacks have by continuing to vote democrats?

More of the sane that we have seen in the past 45 years?

Seriously....why don't you try harder. You have been shitting this stupid argument out your whole life. It's ridiculous. You never listen when it is explained to you.

And...if you voted your pocket book...you'd be crazy to vote republcan. The record is clear.

Forum List

Back