White woman branded a racist for asking black man walking in her neighborhood if he was lost

That's because YOU DO look at everything through race. I'm talking about people who don't. For instance this woman just seen another person who appeared to be lost so she asked if she could be of assistance. She didn't even consider his race more than likely. She didn't ask herself 20 questions before offering help, it was instinct.

They're so race baited and brainwashed that they don't have a clue as to what you're saying. Seriously, this is situation of someone being nice to someone else, but because one is white, then they got it in their heads that the white person is racist.
I don't think they'll ever get it.

That's because YOU DO look at everything through race. I'm talking about people who don't. For instance this woman just seen another person who appeared to be lost so she asked if she could be of assistance. She didn't even consider his race more than likely. She didn't ask herself 20 questions before offering help, it was instinct.
you have to treat "you people" with kid gloves

They are fragile as fuck

That's because YOU DO look at everything through race.
That is becauseof folks like you.
I'm talking about people who don't. For instance this woman just seen another person who appeared to be lost so she asked if she could be of assistance. She didn't even consider his race more than likely. She didn't ask herself 20 questions before offering help, it was instinct.
How do you know what this woman was thinking? If she has the mindset that you do, I doubt that is what she was thinking.

I don't, that's why I didn't state what she was thinking. Now run and tell that Yours Foolishly.
But you implied it THROUGHOUT this thread. Don't deny it. You implied throughout that asking a black dude if he is lost is OBVIOUSLY racist, not an attept to be kind and helpful.

You assume whitey is out to get you. You throw around vailed threats.

Do you see the problem?

I can't treat you with respect or like a brother because YOU WON'T LET ME!!!

Imagine if a black guy were walking down a white street and no one helped him find where he was going?

Instead, the people didn't say a word and instead just went inside their house and locked their doors- peaking through their curtains until the stranger left.

Would they be considered racist too, but for the opposite crime of NOT offering help to the black guy when they would have presumably helped a honky who was lost?

Like I said, I was raised during a time when you wanted to do something nice for somebody, you just did it. If a woman drops something out of her purse, I reach down and retrieve it for her, I don't ask if I could first. That's completely stupid. And what condition gives people seizures staring at a blank screen? I had an old girlfriend that got seizures and never heard of that before.

Like I said, perhaps I'm from a different world. In the new world, don't help anybody F-em. That's the kind of society you want to live in.

Too bad you were not raised in a time when basic common courtesy was a thing.

Picking up something for someone is not the same thing as handing something to a kid that is not your kid.

What possible harm could there have been in you asking first?

nothing to do with courtesy, it had to do with I was white. If it was a brother who did the same thing, she probably would have been very moved by it.

You just assume this due to your racist tendencies. The same reason you judge all black people by the actions of this one woman.

Forum List

Back