Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does anyone or any nation even begin to negotiate peace with a people who prefer death over life?

Well, it seems that Zionists threaten with the death of our entire planet, if their regime is in danger:

Van Creveld was quoted in David Hirst's The Gun and the Olive Branch(2003) as saying:

We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan:

'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.'

I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third.

We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.[30]

Samson Option - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

How can you negotiate with people who have chosen to behave like "mad dogs"?
How can you negotiate with people who threaten to destroy the entire planet?

LMAO!!!!! If I ever encounter a defender of Israel who can identify the facts without instinctively twisting them I fear I will go into cardiac arrest..
What should be interpreted here as routine Jewish arrogance and stalling only becomes that much more egregious the longer one considers it...in 1948 some 800,000 native Palestinians were driven from their property at gunpoint in a Zionist ethnic-cleansing and terror campaign that is ludicrously referred to now as "Israel's War for Independence"...given the obvious fact that no "dependent' Israel existed we should take this slogan as nothing more than typical Jewish propaganda. Not only have the rights of these Palestinian refugees been ignored or dismissed for 65 years, but the piratical Jews extend a paradoxical "right of return" to Jews from around the world who have never set foot in Palestine. And now as a pre-condition for peace the subject population that has been robbed blind by the nefarious Machiavellian Jews are being told to grant legitimacy and "recognition" to a criminal state that illegally expelled them and stole their land...

It looks like the only "arrogant" one would be you.

But, thank you for all the ignorant words you bothered to type on this thread, just because you had nothing else to do.

:)

Spoken like the typical obscurantist: please note that you offer not even a bare shred of an argument, merely the standard mindless, self-embarrassing denial...I deeply regret to inform you that your argument is with the first round of Israeli leaders who were quite frank about what they'd done...LOL

How does anyone or any nation even begin to negotiate peace with a people who prefer death over life?

Well, it seems that Zionists threaten with the death of our entire planet, if their regime is in danger:

Van Creveld was quoted in David Hirst's The Gun and the Olive Branch(2003) as saying:

We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan:

I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third.

We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.[30]

LMAO!!!!! If I ever encounter a defender of Israel who can identify the facts without instinctively twisting them I fear I will go into cardiac arrest..
What should be interpreted here as routine Jewish arrogance and stalling only becomes that much more egregious the longer one considers it...in 1948 some 800,000 native Palestinians were driven from their property at gunpoint in a Zionist ethnic-cleansing and terror campaign that is ludicrously referred to now as "Israel's War for Independence"...given the obvious fact that no "dependent' Israel existed we should take this slogan as nothing more than typical Jewish propaganda. Not only have the rights of these Palestinian refugees been ignored or dismissed for 65 years, but the piratical Jews extend a paradoxical "right of return" to Jews from around the world who have never set foot in Palestine. And now as a pre-condition for peace the subject population that has been robbed blind by the nefarious Machiavellian Jews are being told to grant legitimacy and "recognition" to a criminal state that illegally expelled them and stole their land...

But, thank you for all the ignorant words you bothered to type on this thread, just because you had nothing else to do.

Spoken like the typical obscurantist: please note that you offer not even a bare shred of an argument, merely the standard mindless, self-embarrassing denial...I deeply regret to inform you that your argument is with the first round of Israeli leaders who were quite frank about what they'd done...LOL

First two posts since you joined in. Congratulations.

Exactly where is the proof of what you said, except that you felt like saying it?

LOL say us, because without evidence what you have is the Jihadist side teaching you what to believe.

Let us have some evidence of anything you said.

And I would like to see you start your history from 1920, and not from 1948.

And if you cannot find some videos of Arab villagers telling the world that their Arab Leaders had told them via the radio to leave their villages and wait until they killed all the Jews and destroyed the new State of Israel, do not worry, I will post them for you.
There are also those who tell of the Hashemite Jordanians telling them to leave while they destroy Israel and all the Jews.

Look them up.

Exactly where is the proof of what you said, except that you felt like saying it?

LOL say us, because without evidence what you have is the Jihadist side teaching you what to believe.

And if you cannot find some videos of Arab villagers telling the world that their Arab Leaders had told them via the radio to leave their villages and wait until they killed all the Jews and destroyed the new State of Israel, do not worry, I will post them for you.
There are also those who tell of the Hashemite Jordanians telling them to leave while they destroy Israel and all the Jews.

As previously stated, the proof of my assertions are the first round of Israeli leaders---including Ben Gurion himself...you are a robotic liar, but then again lies are all you have...your nation was built on lies, blood and signature cowardice...

Look them up.

Look them up.

Look them up.

Look them up.

Look them up.

Look them up.

I would bid you to 'look them up'...not that difficult to the extent that every notable Zionist figure essentially confirms my comments...face the dismal fact that lies are all you can offer...and not even clever lies!

Look them up.

I would bid you to 'look them up'...not that difficult to the extent that every notable Zionist figure essentially confirms my comments...face the dismal fact that lies are all you can offer...and not even clever lies!

If you do have that every notable ZIonist confirms what you say, than please post them here. Bring videos as well.
Just make sure that it is the whole quotation and not an edited version of it, without time or context as to what was happening at the time.

So far, all you have done is give lip service as to how bad Israel, Zionist, etc are.

Zionism is the indigenous Jewish people of the land acquiring sovereignty over what is even now, only 20% of their traditional ancient land. 80% has been taken by Arabs who are not the indigenous people of the land.

In that context, give us the Zionist vision where they are not the native, indigenous people of the land and came and stole the land from their rightful owners.
Or....had every intention of sending all Arabs away, especially after the endless Arab attacks on Jews where Jews were not only attacked, but raped, murdered and those who survived ....expelled.

And that was going on from 1920 to 1948 all during the Mandate for Palestine.

Please, show us where Jews do not have the right to protect and defend themselves , on their ancient homeland, from attacks by those who wished to see them all dead.

Not only have the rights of these Palestinian refugees been ignored or dismissed for 65 years, but the piratical Jews extend a paradoxical "right of return" to Jews from around the world who have never set foot in Palestine.

You have created quite a paradox for yourself here. If the objective condition for holding the "right of return" is whether or not one has set foot in the territory -- then neither the Jewish people nor the Palestinian "refugees" have a right of return absent of that condition. If one is being objective, either they are both restricted by that condition, or neither is. You can't impose a condition on the one group and not on the other without revealing your hypocrisy.

Not only have the rights of these Palestinian refugees been ignored or dismissed for 65 years, but the piratical Jews extend a paradoxical "right of return" to Jews from around the world who have never set foot in Palestine.

You have created quite a paradox for yourself here. If the objective condition for holding the "right of return" is whether or not one has set foot in the territory -- then neither the Jewish people nor the Palestinian "refugees" have a right of return absent of that condition. If one is being objective, either they are both restricted by that condition, or neither is. You can't impose a condition on the one group and not on the other without revealing your hypocrisy.

There is no such right of return in international law nor the UN Charter It is a myth

Furthermore, Arabs, who attacked Israel and fled or were displaced, have no moral right to return And for most so-called “palestinians” who are merely Arabs from various Arab countries identifying as such, there is nothing to return to except the Arab countries of origin

Look them up.

If you do have that every notable ZIonist confirms what you say, than please post them here. Bring videos as well.
Just make sure that it is the whole quotation and not an edited version of it, without time or context as to what was happening at the time.

So far, all you have done is give lip service as to how bad Israel, Zionist, etc are.

Zionism is the indigenous Jewish people of the land acquiring sovereignty over what is even now, only 20% of their traditional ancient land. 80% has been taken by Arabs who are not the indigenous people of the land.

In that context, give us the Zionist vision where they are not the native, indigenous people of the land and came and stole the land from their rightful owners.
Or....had every intention of sending all Arabs away, especially after the endless Arab attacks on Jews where Jews were not only attacked, but raped, murdered and those who survived ....expelled.

Please, show us where Jews do not have the right to protect and defend themselves , on their ancient homeland, from attacks by those who wished to see them all dead.

Apparently your elective ignorance is only confirmed in the febrile interiors of your tiny brain...you literally know nothing of the critical history or the facts that immutably inform it...but then I remind myself that lies are the life's blood of Israeli defenders, without these crude, often hilarious lies you would be obliged to concede the obvious: European Jews had zero claim to one square foot of Palestine...you are essentially a pack of scoundrels and spineless cowards who prefer to murder defenseless Arab women and children than face-off with an equal or greater military force. Someone should explain to you that Jews aren't the one's defending themselves, rather they are the plunderers and killers, the pirates and thieves whose lies take on the cancer of savages the longer they go unchallenged.

International law prohibits an occupying power from using force to suppress a struggle for self-determination, whereas it does not prohibit a people struggling for self-determination from using force. The International Court of Justice (ICJ) stated in its 2004 advisory opinion that the Palestinian people’s “rights include the right to self-determination,” and that “Israel is bound to comply with its obligation to respect the right of the Palestinian people to self-determination.” Israel consequently has no legal right to use force to suppress the Palestinian self-determination struggle. Israel also cannot contend that, because this self-determination struggle unfolds within the framework of an occupation, it has the legal right, as the occupying power, to enforce the occupation so long as it endures. In 1971, the ICJ ruled that South Africa’s occupation of Namibia had become illegal because it refused to carry out good-faith negotiations to end the occupation. It is beyond dispute that Israel has failed to carry out good-faith negotiations to end the occupation of Palestinian territory. On the Namibia precedent, the Israeli occupation is also illegal. The only “right” Israel can claim is — in the words of the United States at the time of the Namibia debate — “to withdraw its administration … immediately and thus put an end to its occupation.”

Look them up.

Apparently your elective ignorance is only confirmed in the febrile interiors of your tiny brain...you literally know nothing of the critical history or the facts that immutably inform it...but then I remind myself that lies are the life's blood of Israeli defenders, without these crude, often hilarious lies you would be obliged to concede the obvious: European Jews had zero claim to one square foot of Palestine...you are essentially a pack of scoundrels and spineless cowards who prefer to murder defenseless Arab women and children than face-off with an equal or greater military force. Someone should explain to you that Jews aren't the one's defending themselves, rather they are the plunderers and killers, the pirates and thieves whose lies take on the cancer of savages the longer they go unchallenged.

International law prohibits an occupying power from using force to suppress a struggle for self-determination, whereas it does not prohibit a people struggling for self-determination from using force. The International Court of Justice (ICJ) stated in its 2004 advisory opinion that the Palestinian people’s “rights include the right to self-determination,” and that “Israel is bound to comply with its obligation to respect the right of the Palestinian people to self-determination.” Israel consequently has no legal right to use force to suppress the Palestinian self-determination struggle. Israel also cannot contend that, because this self-determination struggle unfolds within the framework of an occupation, it has the legal right, as the occupying power, to enforce the occupation so long as it endures. In 1971, the ICJ ruled that South Africa’s occupation of Namibia had become illegal because it refused to carry out good-faith negotiations to end the occupation. It is beyond dispute that Israel has failed to carry out good-faith negotiations to end the occupation of Palestinian territory. On the Namibia precedent, the Israeli occupation is also illegal. The only “right” Israel can claim is — in the words of the United States at the time of the Namibia debate — “to withdraw its administration … immediately and thus

Look them up.

International law prohibits an occupying power from using force to suppress a struggle for self-determination, whereas it does not prohibit a people struggling for self-determination from using force. The International Court of Justice (ICJ) stated in its 2004 advisory opinion that the Palestinian people’s “rights include the right to self-determination,” and that “Israel is bound to comply with its obligation to respect the right of the Palestinian people to self-determination.” Israel consequently has no legal right to use force to suppress the Palestinian self-determination struggle. Israel also cannot contend that, because this self-determination struggle unfolds within the framework of an occupation, it has the legal right, as the occupying power, to enforce the occupation so long as it endures. In 1971, the ICJ ruled that South Africa’s occupation of Namibia had become illegal because it refused to carry out good-faith negotiations to end the occupation. It is beyond dispute that Israel has failed to carry out good-faith negotiations to end the occupation of Palestinian territory. On the Namibia precedent, the Israeli occupation is also illegal. The only “right” Israel can claim is — in the words of the United States at the time of the Namibia debate — “to withdraw its administration … immediately and thus put an end to its occupation.”

Renowned legal scholar Eugene Rostow: There is no Israeli occupation

Google Groups

Eugene V. Rostow '37: Dean, Scholar, Statesman - Yale Law School

International law prohibits an occupying power from using force to suppress a struggle for self-determination, whereas it does not prohibit a people struggling for self-determination from using force.

Oh please. International law says no such thing.

The only “right” Israel can claim is ... “to withdraw its administration … immediately and thus put an end to its occupation.”

There is no conceivable way for Israel to end its "occupation" because there is no treaty delineating "Palestinian" territory and therefore no withdrawal from territory will be seen as complete. (Witness Gaza, whose border is not even in dispute). The only way through this mess is a peace treaty between Israel and the governing authority in "Palestine". The sooner the better.

International law prohibits an occupying power from using force to suppress a struggle for self-determination, whereas it does not prohibit a people struggling for self-determination from using force.

The only “right” Israel can claim is ... “to withdraw its administration … immediately and thus put an end to its occupation.”

There is no conceivable way for Israel to end its "occupation" because there is no treaty delineating "Palestinian" territory and therefore no withdrawal from territory will be seen as complete. (Witness Gaza, whose border is not even in dispute). The only way through this mess is a peace treaty between Israel and the governing authority in "Palestine". The sooner the better.

Um, there is no government in the mythical entity of “palestine”

Um, there is no government in the mythical entity of “palestine”

Arguable. But the sooner the Arabs get their crap together and make a government and become a proper State and sign a peace treaty with Israel, the better for all of us.

Ara
Boycott Divestment & Sanctions: An Interview in Gaza with Haidar Eid

Funny: Boycotting Israel but using Israeli computer technology Keep it up!

Attachments

• 2DC78703-4DCB-4C1F-98F6-B0E108020434.png
    2DC78703-4DCB-4C1F-98F6-B0E108020434.png
    419.3 KB · Views: 28
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back