Who will be better at getting America out of debt, Trump or Hillary?

Yeah, it's working so well too! Record amount of people of working age not working or looking for a job, still record high poverty, record high government dependency, maybe it's you that lacks the sophistication.

Every economic indicator I'm aware of is improved. Those working age people are getting more education so they are out of the workforce. Why is that so bad?
Because when they graduate those jobs go to Business Visas and the students are left with a debt they can not pay back.

So you recommend against education? Really?
I recommend zero Business Visas.
I see your brain is frozen in a certain state.

Fine with me.
An issue ONLY discussed by Sanders and Trump.

He had to end the recession first and get us out of the wars. The spending had to be last. The recovery has been slow, but things could have easily gone worse rather than better.

Things would have gone better without him. Saddling our employers with Commie Care, increased corporate taxes, increased personal income taxes for those making over 400K a year, increased capital gains taxes, the multiple businesses he's closed down, all of it.

DumBama is the most anti-business President we've ever had in our lifetime.

Tax increases help hold down the debt obviously.
Not obviously. When taxes inhibit economic growth increased taxes can and do lower govt revenues.
He had to end the recession first and get us out of the wars. The spending had to be last. The recovery has been slow, but things could have easily gone worse rather than better.

Things would have gone better without him. Saddling our employers with Commie Care, increased corporate taxes, increased personal income taxes for those making over 400K a year, increased capital gains taxes, the multiple businesses he's closed down, all of it.

Not obviously. When increased taxes inhibit economic growth taxes can and do lower govt revenues.

Our taxes are at historical lows. They are not inhibiting economic growth.

Not obviously. When taxes inhibit economic growth increased taxes can and do lower govt revenues.

Not obviously. When increased taxes inhibit economic growth taxes can and do lower govt revenues.

Job growth...Trespassers, Business Visas, Off-Shoring.
What's so difficult to understand?

Every economic indicator I'm aware of is improved. Those working age people are getting more education so they are out of the workforce. Why is that so bad?
Because when they graduate those jobs go to Business Visas and the students are left with a debt they can not pay back.

Fine with me.

Trump would also tariff everything which would be a huge tax on everyone and slow the economy. Possibly start another great depression.

Obviously you lack the sophistication to fully grasp the process needed to make this work.

Yeah, it's working so well too! Record amount of people of working age not working or looking for a job, still record high poverty, record high government dependency, maybe it's you that lacks the sophistication.

Depends on their degree. Do you really believe a degree in lesbian dance therapy has some great impact on the economy of the US. Gender Studies? I could go on.

Fine with me.

Trump would also tariff everything which would be a huge tax on everyone and slow the economy. Possibly start another great depression.

A non-Evergreen Tariff is essential to bring companies back to the US.
I'm confident there are plenty of investors who would LOVE the opportunity to fill the gaps left by those corporations who won't give in easily.

You're kidding right? The US has some of the highest corporate tax rates in the OECD.

Fine with me.

I'm confident there are plenty of investors who would LOVE the opportunity to fill the gaps left by those corporations who won't give in easily.

Trump is suggesting a tariff on everything coming from China. This is just a huge tax on all US consumers. It will kill our exports and put us in recession.

You're kidding right? The US has some of the highest corporate tax rates in the OECD.

That's funny, many companies pay no taxes. Look at Trump.

I never found a regulation I didn't love.

When OSHA shows up they have nothing to do. My safety standards are far above OSHA standards, and the zero lost time in five years proves it works.
What's your point?

OSHA wasn't created to keep responsible business owners in check.

And, if you're a business owner, how is it that,
raising the min wage = higher prices, is foreign to you?

Fine with me.

j
Fine with me.

Trump is suggesting a tariff on everything coming from China. This is just a huge tax on all US consumers. It will kill our exports and put us in recession.
Now that I agree with. I also don't think he has a snowball's chance in hell of accomplishing it. Any such attempt would have to clear congress and it would never happen.

I'm not a big Trump fan, he has only one thing going for him, he's not Hillary.

How many? The top fed rate is 35%. People like to point out that at the end of the day the actual amount paid is 28%. Did you ever wonder how many small companies have to pay 35% for the average to work out to 28% when GE pays 0? And even at 28% the EU is 25. On top of that in the EU and many places around the world the 25 is it. We also pay state county and local.

How many? The top fed rate is 35%. People like to point out that at the end of the day the actual amount paid is 28%. Did you ever wonder how many small companies have to pay 35% for the average to work out to 28% when GE pays 0? And even at 28% the EU is 25. On top of that in the EU and many places around the world the 25 is it. We also pay state county and local.
i thought the top fed rate was closer to 25%

Fine with me.

yeah true

So you're okay with our trading partners taxing our exported goods, but against us doing the same when they import products over here?

This is true because we never had people get an advanced education before. It only started at the peak of the recession when DumBama got into the White House.

America doesn't have any debt, Obama took care of that.

He also brought the economy back that Bush had driven into the ditch.

So you're okay with our trading partners taxing our exported goods, but against us doing the same when they import products over here?

Yes. The other option is a big tax for all of us. Our manufacturers can't be competitive if they have inflated costs due to tariffs. Tariffs do not work, many believe they caused the Great Depression.

Forum List

Back