Why Do I Need More Than 10 Rounds?

Only in the eyes of a collectivist. There's no such thing as group rights, you cannot show me an organism known as a group, therefor a group cannot have rights, only individuals. Not only this, but nobody has a right to infringe on the rights of others, this is unethical, and really, quite literally slavery.

Actually, seeing yourself as having authority over someone elses property is that of a spoiled child. What you're wanting is to tell someone that you don't like them having something, and then confiscating it against their will. This, once again, is unethical, and why active positions, positions which use force, are what holds the burden of proof, not a passive position.

Pointing out to you that you have no right over our property isn't crazy, it's logical.

Using your logic, if I feel that my neighbor is threatening my family in any way just be sitting on his porch with his gun I should feel free to blow the stupid Ahole away with mine. Welcome to the only country on earth with no gun regulations. Welcome to Yemen.
Actually, that's the absolute opposite of the logic I'm explaining to you. Apparently "Owning something is passive" went directly over your head. Killing someone is infringing on their rights, it's active, this means that the burden of proof is on the person killing someone.

This isn't complicated, yet you seem to miss it every time.

And you miss human nature. Gun saturation causes a whole other set or problems where many want to just shoot it out instead of working it out other ways. We aren't that far from that right now. I made a prediction that when guns reached a certain saturation point the citizens would rebel and regulations would tighten. I was wrong with that would happen. It's happening right now. Get used to it.
Actually, most situations with a gun involved are solved without the gun being fired, and guns are used far more often for protection than not. Do you just do no research? Human nature is self-preservation, and self-interest, which in no way incentivizes people to start shoot-outs.

Of course you don't, you just repeat what the liars, murderers, and robbers in Washington tell you. How about you get used to not having an omnipotent Government, since there's no way for them to trace weapons unless people let them?

I also love how you completely dropped the ethical argument. I take that as an indication that you realized you're wrong, but don't want to admit it.

Now you are telling me what I am thinking? How pineapple of you. Like I said, it's just now started. The Guns have hit the saturation level much like they did in 1871. Look at the last few days. And it's just going to get worse until the General Public says, "Enough". Actually most are saying "Enough" right now. Banning or seizing weapons won't happen but look for more stringent gun regulations. Look for what I call the common sense laws to be enacted all across the nation. And there isn't a damned thing you can do about it except to cry, sob and stomp your feet.
During the last years of Obama, beat downs and anarchy increased substantially. White people were the targets in man instances. Threats were massive and going into homes withou just cause increased also. I disagree with you. No one is willingy going to commit suicide by genocide. It takes a long time for people to change their ways. Weapons to protect the place where people live are growing in massive numbers. People will do what they have to and even not follow the Prog induced fascist law if needed.

Using your logic, if I feel that my neighbor is threatening my family in any way just be sitting on his porch with his gun I should feel free to blow the stupid Ahole away with mine. Welcome to the only country on earth with no gun regulations. Welcome to Yemen.
Actually, that's the absolute opposite of the logic I'm explaining to you. Apparently "Owning something is passive" went directly over your head. Killing someone is infringing on their rights, it's active, this means that the burden of proof is on the person killing someone.

And you miss human nature. Gun saturation causes a whole other set or problems where many want to just shoot it out instead of working it out other ways. We aren't that far from that right now. I made a prediction that when guns reached a certain saturation point the citizens would rebel and regulations would tighten. I was wrong with that would happen. It's happening right now. Get used to it.
Actually, most situations with a gun involved are solved without the gun being fired, and guns are used far more often for protection than not. Do you just do no research? Human nature is self-preservation, and self-interest, which in no way incentivizes people to start shoot-outs.

Of course you don't, you just repeat what the liars, murderers, and robbers in Washington tell you. How about you get used to not having an omnipotent Government, since there's no way for them to trace weapons unless people let them?

I also love how you completely dropped the ethical argument. I take that as an indication that you realized you're wrong, but don't want to admit it.

Now you are telling me what I am thinking? How pineapple of you. Like I said, it's just now started. The Guns have hit the saturation level much like they did in 1871. Look at the last few days. And it's just going to get worse until the General Public says, "Enough". Actually most are saying "Enough" right now. Banning or seizing weapons won't happen but look for more stringent gun regulations. Look for what I call the common sense laws to be enacted all across the nation. And there isn't a damned thing you can do about it except to cry, sob and stomp your feet.
During the last years of Obama, beat downs and anarchy increased substantially. White people were the targets in man instances. Threats were massive and going into homes withou just cause increased also. I disagree with you. No one is willingy going to commit suicide by genocide. It takes a long time for people to change their ways. Weapons to protect the place where people live are growing in massive numbers. People will do what they have to and even not follow the Prog induced fascist law if needed.

Actually, over 80% of the population supports the common sense gun regulations. The only reason we haven't them in place across the nation is that the NRA and others have invested so many hundreds of millions to prevent it. It's not the will of the people. It's been the will of the Gun Manufacturers. That has changed in the last few days.

Actually, over 80% of the population supports the common sense gun regulations. The only reason we haven't them in place across the nation is that the NRA and others have invested so many hundreds of millions to prevent it. It's not the will of the people. It's been the will of the Gun Manufacturers. That has changed in the last few days.
Which of the tens of thousands gun laws on the books federally and in the separate states are not "common sense"?

Maybe we should actually enforce the 20000 or so laws we already have before we go adding more laws that will be unenforced

Now THAT would actually be common sense

Dudes. I hope you've got your pearls and fainting couches handy...

New Zealand gun buyback: 10,000 firearms returned after Christchurch attack

https://www.theguardian.com

Police praise response after thousands of now-banned guns taken out of circulation in less than a month

More than 10,000 firearms have been bought by New Zealand’s government in less than a month as part of its gun buyback scheme following the Christchurch mosque shootings in March.
[...]
The governments gun-buyback scheme was launched in mid July. Since then, 10,242 firearms have been handed into police, with an additional 1,269 firearms handed in under amnesty.

The amnesty mean no questions will be asked by police about when or how owners acquired the now-banned weapons, even if they don’t have a current firearms licence or paperwork for the weapons.

Ninety gun collection events have been held around the country, New Zealand police said, attended by more than 7,000 firearms owners. In a statement New Zealand police praised gun owners’ engagement with the process, and said they were “really happy” with the public response.

We don't care what you sheep fuckers do

We HAVE common sense gun regulations. Most people, such as yourself, are too stupid to read the existing laws and would rather parrot the bullshit being fed to them by leftist media.

There are over 20,000 gun laws on the books across this nation. What fucking magic law do you have hidden up your sleeve that stops murderers? Why can you assclowns NEVER answer this?

Only in the eyes of a collectivist. There's no such thing as group rights, you cannot show me an organism known as a group, therefor a group cannot have rights, only individuals. Not only this, but nobody has a right to infringe on the rights of others, this is unethical, and really, quite literally slavery.

Actually, seeing yourself as having authority over someone elses property is that of a spoiled child. What you're wanting is to tell someone that you don't like them having something, and then confiscating it against their will. This, once again, is unethical, and why active positions, positions which use force, are what holds the burden of proof, not a passive position.

Pointing out to you that you have no right over our property isn't crazy, it's logical.

When you say "look at the last few days", you must be referring to the shooting, which was reported by the media before any indication of it starting, where a man in BDUs walked into a Walmart with a 30-bullet weapon and shot 30 people... after which a man in khakis was arrested. Yeah, dude, not a false flag at all. Even more hilarious, you're attempting to use this false flag in which nobody was around to shoot back at the man, as an argument that nobody should be able to shoot back at an active shooter.

Heavy gun regulation is what causes shootings in the first place, assuming they're not a Government False Flag, like the Churchchrist shooting, the El Paso shooting, and the Borderline shooting. Amazingly, when people can just 3D Print or construct their own untraceable guns, making it harder to defend yourself against those people encourages those people. It's like if people are armed, 'criminals' associate more risk with hurting others, since they can get shot this way, how strange. Then you have the nerve to call this blatant violation of property rights, which creates more victims, "common sense". That's a misuse of the term if I ever saw one. What you're arguing for is a proven PRATT. Chicago is a perfect example, especially when compared to Kennesaw Georgia.

"You can't stop it" isn't an argument, especially when I've refuted every single one of your statements. I've refuted it on an ethical front and a pragmatic front. Don't worry, I'm sure Gun Monopolization is just as effective as the war on drugs, champ.

We HAVE common sense gun regulations. Most people, such as yourself, are too stupid to read the existing laws and would rather parrot the bullshit being fed to them by leftist media.

There are over 20,000 gun laws on the books across this nation. What fucking magic law do you have hidden up your sleeve that stops murderers? Why can you assclowns NEVER answer this?

And some states have loopholes built in where I can drive just 4 minutes away into an area without universal background checks and buy any kind of weapon I want even at the ripe old age of 17 because I look 22 without so much as showing an ID of any kind from a Gun Show or out of the back of a Van in the parking lot of a Denny's. In the Chicago worst crime areas, over 60% of the weapons there come from outside of Illinois. Most come from Indiana just 4 minutes away. That is according to the Chicago Police Chief. Some of those 60% were purchased in Indiana legally except that the people purchasing them have purchased more guns that should have triggered a call to the BATF but the call never happened. Most were purchased outside of Gun Shops. Uni versal Background Checks work as long as they are backed up by law enforcement. But you would try and block that. Can you imagine having 60% fewer guns in criminals hands because they can't get them so easily? And then busting the gun runners by agressively going after them as well. Jailing those that sell those guns without doing legal background checks, etc.. Make it a Federal Felony. That is common sense but to you it's a travesty. But, it's coming whether you like it or not. And it's coming very soon whether it's done on state levels or Federal Levels since it does cross state lines.

There is just ONE of your BS points answered. I have more but it's a waste of time addressing it to you since you will probably be one of the first that the authorities will bust for violating the common sense firearms regulations, convict.

When you say "look at the last few days", you must be referring to the shooting, which was reported by the media before any indication of it starting, where a man in BDUs walked into a Walmart with a 30-bullet weapon and shot 30 people... after which a man in khakis was arrested. Yeah, dude, not a false flag at all. Even more hilarious, you're attempting to use this false flag in which nobody was around to shoot back at the man, as an argument that nobody should be able to shoot back at an active shooter.

Heavy gun regulation is what causes shootings in the first place, assuming they're not a Government False Flag, like the Churchchrist shooting, the El Paso shooting, and the Borderline shooting. Amazingly, when people can just 3D Print or construct their own untraceable guns, making it harder to defend yourself against those people encourages those people. It's like if people are armed, 'criminals' associate more risk with hurting others, since they can get shot this way, how strange. Then you have the nerve to call this blatant violation of property rights, which creates more victims, "common sense". That's a misuse of the term if I ever saw one. What you're arguing for is a proven PRATT. Chicago is a perfect example, especially when compared to Kennesaw Georgia.

"You can't stop it" isn't an argument, especially when I've refuted every single one of your statements. I've refuted it on an ethical front and a pragmatic front. Don't worry, I'm sure Gun Monopolization is just as effective as the war on drugs, champ.

So now you want to must move the goal post and change the subject. Sorry, I won't let you, convict. Hysteria has already set in. It doesn't mean it's right or wrong, just hysteria. The guy in the walmart open carrying wasn't breaking any laws in Missouri. But mass hysteria set in and someone pulled the emergency fire plug. An Off Duty Concealed Carry Fireman held him at gun point until he was relieved by the cops. Mass hysteria. Even the Police Lt on the scene commented that he was lucky to be alive. Did the person do anything wrong? No. Did he do something really, really stupid, Yes. Right now, carrying an open carry in any department store or public gathering is not the brightest idea. You can bet the Fireman will probably lose his CCW permit as he should.

I already laid out my common sense laws and you gunnutters chopped them to pieces because you could. And you did it in numbers. Well, convict, over 80% of the population agree with those common sense laws and only about 17% agree with you. You seem to be the largest group in here but all that proves is that you are the loudest, not the most. You are nothing more than Internet Bullies and you are going to just get louder and louder, more bullyish every day as the common sense laws are passed universally. Even your Orange One is starting to push for them since if he doesn't the only ones left to vote for him would be his small base and he would lose any and all independent voters that he needs for relelection. Hence the Red Flag Law and the Bump Stock EO.

So puff yourself up, wipe the froth from your mouth, put that gun cleaning kit down and respond.

And some states have loopholes built in where I can drive just 4 minutes away into an area without universal background checks and buy any kind of weapon I want even at the ripe old age of 17 because I look 22 without so much as showing an ID of any kind from a Gun Show or out of the back of a Van in the parking lot of a Denny's. In the Chicago worst crime areas, over 60% of the weapons there come from outside of Illinois. Most come from Indiana just 4 minutes away. That is according to the Chicago Police Chief. Some of those 60% were purchased in Indiana legally except that the people purchasing them have purchased more guns that should have triggered a call to the BATF but the call never happened. Most were purchased outside of Gun Shops. Uni versal Background Checks work as long as they are backed up by law enforcement. But you would try and block that. Can you imagine having 60% fewer guns in criminals hands because they can't get them so easily? And then busting the gun runners by agressively going after them as well. Jailing those that sell those guns without doing legal background checks, etc.. Make it a Federal Felony. That is common sense but to you it's a travesty. But, it's coming whether you like it or not. And it's coming very soon whether it's done on state levels or Federal Levels since it does cross state lines.

There is just ONE of your BS points answered. I have more but it's a waste of time addressing it to you since you will probably be one of the first that the authorities will bust for violating the common sense firearms regulations, convict.

You are either buying on the black market or you are buying from a private citizen. You can do that anywhere.

You are either buying on the black market or you are buying from a private citizen. You can do that anywhere.

the Feds will be looking for both outlets. The Private seller will fall long before the criminal. And they bust not only your buddy a felony but you as well. Okay, it's going to be only a few months in jail, X thousand dollars and time served but now you are a Felon. You are now a criminal. No better than the black market. But if they do bust the black market, they get hundreds of or millions of dollars of fines and years or decades in prison. If I were you doing that private sale, I wouldn't do it more than once.

the Feds will be looking for both outlets. The Private seller will fall long before the criminal. And they bust not only your buddy a felony but you as well. Okay, it's going to be only a few months in jail, X thousand dollars and time served but now you are a Felon. You are now a criminal. No better than the black market. But if they do bust the black market, they get hundreds of or millions of dollars of fines and years or decades in prison. If I were you doing that private sale, I wouldn't do it more than once.

I, as a private citizen, decide to sell one of my firearms. How do I go about doing a Universal Background Check?

I, as a private citizen, decide to sell one of my firearms. How do I go about doing a Universal Background Check?

You take the weapons and with the buyer to the nearest licensed gun dealer and he will run it for you. The gun will not be registered at that time but the background check will be temporarily stored in the stores record. You can go to the nearest Denny's with the background report and complete the sale. Doing the sale inside the Gun Dealers premises would be in bad taste.

So now you want to must move the goal post and change the subject. Sorry, I won't let you, convict. Hysteria has already set in. It doesn't mean it's right or wrong, just hysteria. The guy in the walmart open carrying wasn't breaking any laws in Missouri. But mass hysteria set in and someone pulled the emergency fire plug. An Off Duty Concealed Carry Fireman held him at gun point until he was relieved by the cops. Mass hysteria. Even the Police Lt on the scene commented that he was lucky to be alive. Did the person do anything wrong? No. Did he do something really, really stupid, Yes. Right now, carrying an open carry in any department store or public gathering is not the brightest idea. You can bet the Fireman will probably lose his CCW permit as he should.

I already laid out my common sense laws and you gunnutters chopped them to pieces because you could. And you did it in numbers. Well, convict, over 80% of the population agree with those common sense laws and only about 17% agree with you. You seem to be the largest group in here but all that proves is that you are the loudest, not the most. You are nothing more than Internet Bullies and you are going to just get louder and louder, more bullyish every day as the common sense laws are passed universally. Even your Orange One is starting to push for them since if he doesn't the only ones left to vote for him would be his small base and he would lose any and all independent voters that he needs for relelection. Hence the Red Flag Law and the Bump Stock EO.

So puff yourself up, wipe the froth from your mouth, put that gun cleaning kit down and respond.
I didn't move the goal post at all. My stance is, was, and has been that the solution is NO gun regulation. Nobody has a right to someone else's property, nobody has a right to tell someone else what they can and can't do. You seem thoroughly confused by the english language, there, champ.

There may be hysteria among the Government and pathetic sub-humans, but that's on them, not on the people hurting nobody and freely using their individual rights. If someone gets hurt, that's on the person hurting someone else. YOUR support for group punishment because of other violent people and the Government is just fascism.

Calling people who are against infringement on their rights "gun nutters" doesn't help your argument. Your arguments get chopped to pieces because they're nonsensical and unethical, calling them "common sense" doesn't change that. You couldn't even refute that infringement on rights is unethical, you couldn't fulfill the burden of proof, because there's no justification for it.

"Over 80% of the population agrees" not only doesn't justify infringement on someone else's rights, it's fallacious, and appeal to popularity fallacy, even if it were true. As stated earlier, there's no such thing as group rights, and nobody has a right to infringe on someone else's rights.

Stating that I can't stop the Government from being authoritarian isn't a pragmatic or ethical argument, just an assertion. Side note, however, you're going to feel really silly when the Government collapses due to resource deprivation.

I think the people infringing on the rights of others are the bullies. It's hilarious that you're trying to flip that onto people who point out the existence of their property rights. It's not their fault that you're pathetically squalling about not getting what you want, champ.

My orange one? That's downright funny. You DO understand that I'm an Anarchist, yeah? People who support no rulers. People who are against Government and want it out of their business entirely. Authoritarians like the Democrats and Republicans, I fully oppose, along with all other statists, including your dreaded orange man. Needless to say, I don't support the orange man, have no supported the orange man, and him calling for gun monopolization doesn't change that.

I'll put down my gun-cleaning kit when you pull your head from your rectum and actually refute any single one of my arguments instead of dodging them, champ. You have no proven that gun monopolization will accomplish anything OR that it's in any way ethical, you're literally just fronting, and it's pathetic.

Nice story, but wrong answer.

"Why do I need to justify and/or explain anything that is my right to you, do-gooder?"

Correct, if we give an inch the un-Americans will take a mile.

Soon, they will be asking, “Why do I need more than one bullet?”

Because someday THIRTEEN shitlords might decide to smash their way into my house, that's why.

'I Could Die': Suspects Trash House During Md. Home Invasion
Let me remind the author of this bastardly wealth of misinformation and outright lies.
MY RIGHTS ARE NOT DEPENDANT ON YOUR NEED TO FEEL SAFE.
67832271_2735601896458663_332130684288106496_n.jpg

I didn't move the goal post at all. My stance is, was, and has been that the solution is NO gun regulation. Nobody has a right to someone else's property, nobody has a right to tell someone else what they can and can't do. You seem thoroughly confused by the english language, there, champ.

There may be hysteria among the Government and pathetic sub-humans, but that's on them, not on the people hurting nobody and freely using their individual rights. If someone gets hurt, that's on the person hurting someone else. YOUR support for group punishment because of other violent people and the Government is just fascism.

Calling people who are against infringement on their rights "gun nutters" doesn't help your argument. Your arguments get chopped to pieces because they're nonsensical and unethical, calling them "common sense" doesn't change that. You couldn't even refute that infringement on rights is unethical, you couldn't fulfill the burden of proof, because there's no justification for it.

"Over 80% of the population agrees" not only doesn't justify infringement on someone else's rights, it's fallacious, and appeal to popularity fallacy, even if it were true. As stated earlier, there's no such thing as group rights, and nobody has a right to infringe on someone else's rights.

Stating that I can't stop the Government from being authoritarian isn't a pragmatic or ethical argument, just an assertion. Side note, however, you're going to feel really silly when the Government collapses due to resource deprivation.

I think the people infringing on the rights of others are the bullies. It's hilarious that you're trying to flip that onto people who point out the existence of their property rights. It's not their fault that you're pathetically squalling about not getting what you want, champ.

My orange one? That's downright funny. You DO understand that I'm an Anarchist, yeah? People who support no rulers. People who are against Government and want it out of their business entirely. Authoritarians like the Democrats and Republicans, I fully oppose, along with all other statists, including your dreaded orange man. Needless to say, I don't support the orange man, have no supported the orange man, and him calling for gun monopolization doesn't change that.

I'll put down my gun-cleaning kit when you pull your head from your rectum and actually refute any single one of my arguments instead of dodging them, champ. You have no proven that gun monopolization will accomplish anything OR that it's in any way ethical, you're literally just fronting, and it's pathetic.

I already blew your argument out of the water. I can't help it that you are just gumming yer jaws saying the same tired things over and over. But in case you haven't noticed, universal firearms background checks and the Red Flag laws are soon coming to a theater near to you. And the more you ALLOW the shooters to keep mass shooting, the faster it happens. I predict it's going to happen within 6 months time in either a Congressional Bipartisan bill signed by Trump or an EO. So it doesn't matter what you say, we are getting common sense gun regulations anyway.

Forum List

Back