Why do the God-haters persist?

Oh brother! Now the boss is pretending that he understands how natural selection works and making idiotic assumptions that his delusions about "spiritual energy" played a significant role somehow! :lol:

It DID play a significant role, there is no other way to explain it if you believe in Darwin's theories.

“The question of whether there exists a Creator and Ruler of the Universe has been answered in the affirmative by some of the highest intellects that have ever existed.”
― Charles Darwin

Once again your grasp of Darwin is superficial at best.

For starters Darwin based Evolution on a book about Capitalism and market forces controlling which businesses thrive and which fail. Yes, Capitalism is proof of Evolution. Furthermore the writer of that book on Capitalism was an ordained minister and a friend of Darwin.

Secondly, Darwin's personal beliefs have absolutely no bearing whatsoever on his scientific findings. Newton was an ordained minister of religion because that was a job requirement at the time.

Finally your quote from Darwin in no way negates your profound ignorance when it comes to how natural selection actually works. If anything it proves that you have no clue whatsoever.

Well now you are trying to claim that Darwin's theories have absolutely NOTHING to do with "science" and are actually a political notion based on Capitalism. That's pretty remarkable and astounding if you ask me.

Then you try to spin it and claim that Darwin WAS practicing science and his political views don't matter. Can't you make up your mind on this?

Finally, I quoted the man who came up with the theory of natural selection, who firmly did believe that the universe had a Creator and it was unquestionable. There are may other quotes Darwin made to affirm this as well. So was Darwin some religious whacko who didn't know what the hell he was talking about? Or was he a scientist practicing science?

Natural Selection, as presented by Darwin in Origin of the Species, specifically states that attributes in species which are fundamental to survival are retained and attributes which are detrimental to the species survival are discarded. Therefore, human spirituality MUST be beneficial and fundamental to the survival of the species. This is not some irrelevant or unimportant attribute, and it can't be if you believe Darwin.

It DID play a significant role, there is no other way to explain it if you believe in Darwin's theories.

“The question of whether there exists a Creator and Ruler of the Universe has been answered in the affirmative by some of the highest intellects that have ever existed.”
― Charles Darwin

For starters Darwin based Evolution on a book about Capitalism and market forces controlling which businesses thrive and which fail. Yes, Capitalism is proof of Evolution. Furthermore the writer of that book on Capitalism was an ordained minister and a friend of Darwin.

Secondly, Darwin's personal beliefs have absolutely no bearing whatsoever on his scientific findings. Newton was an ordained minister of religion because that was a job requirement at the time.

Finally your quote from Darwin in no way negates your profound ignorance when it comes to how natural selection actually works. If anything it proves that you have no clue whatsoever.

Well now you are trying to claim that Darwin's theories have absolutely NOTHING to do with "science" and are actually a political notion based on Capitalism. That's pretty remarkable and astounding if you ask me.

Then you try to spin it and claim that Darwin WAS practicing science and his political views don't matter. Can't you make up your mind on this?

Finally, I quoted the man who came up with the theory of natural selection, who firmly did believe that the universe had a Creator and it was unquestionable. There are may other quotes Darwin made to affirm this as well. So was Darwin some religious whacko who didn't know what the hell he was talking about? Or was he a scientist practicing science?

Natural Selection, as presented by Darwin in Origin of the Species, specifically states that attributes in species which are fundamental to survival are retained and attributes which are detrimental to the species survival are discarded. Therefore, human spirituality MUST be beneficial and fundamental to the survival of the species. This is not some irrelevant or unimportant attribute, and it can't be if you believe Darwin.

Ok, it is now official! You have a serious reading comprehension disorder if that is what you imagine that I wrote. Seek professional help!

Ok, it is now official! You have a serious reading comprehension disorder if that is what you imagine that I wrote. Seek professional help!

I don't think YOU even know what you're writing anymore. It seems you're just emotively responding with random thoughts that contradict each other. You've already jumped the proverbial shark of logic several times and appear to be ready to make another pass.

I don't much care, one way or the other, about any of the various gods but I sure as hell hate this -

1796494_10152048810291275_570859093_n.png

― Charles Darwin

wrong bossy he based his science on the ideas in the other book...rise and fall =survival of the fittest.
on spirituality as long as the attribute does not hinder survival it would remain.
another of bossy's fantasy's crashes and burns

Anyone interested in science is a God hater.
How dare anyone question the ID/creationist crowd.
They are the same as Democrats that lynch any African American that dare be a conservative.
The nerve of anyone to ever question what a Christian says about their beliefs on what is science and what is not.

I don't think YOU even know what you're writing anymore. It seems you're just emotively responding with random thoughts that contradict each other. You've already jumped the proverbial shark of logic several times and appear to be ready to make another pass.
emotively responding ? you been on the rag for days now, everything you post reeks of sour grapes !

on spirituality as long as the attribute does not hinder survival it would remain.

But it WOULD hinder survival. I am a primate competing with other primates for survival... survival of the fittest... While I am worshiping and practicing spiritual beliefs, the other primates are hunting food and resources I need to survive and killing off my species while we waste time with goofy ceremonies and silly rituals.

If human spirituality was nonsense, we would have abandoned it long ago. Heck, just take a look within our own species.... millions upon millions of humans have been killed and persecuted by other humans over their spiritual beliefs. If that's not directly detrimental to survival, I don't know what would be. Yet the attribute remained, humans didn't discard it. Hundreds of religious wars, millions dead, millions more persecuted for generation after generation, and yet the attribute can't be stomped out of the heart of man. It doesn't matter how hard you try or for how many years you try it... still there... still a strong and present attribute in mankind.

They are the same as Democrats that lynch any African American that dare be a conservative.
The nerve of anyone to ever question what a Christian says about their beliefs on what is science and what is not.

You've lost all credibility to talk about science. You want to throw up court cases as "scientific evidence."

Pfft. :eusa_hand:

Oh, the irony coming the illogical babbling of a delusional believer in non existent "spiritual forces" while alleging that they have some imaginary vital survival benefit.

Sarcasm is beyond the dull witted OP's limited cognitive abilities.

Sarcasm is beyond the dull witted OP's limited cognitive abilities.
bump!

Forum List

Back