Why do the people who voted for Hillary want to pay more taxes?

Seriously, this is illogical and ignorant. So why do you want to keep less of your money and give more away to the government?

Be specific please
Actually, liberal shitheads cry like little bitches when they have to pay their fair share. The meltdown the liberal loons suffered after the SALT changes was predictable. Liberals are lying pieces of shit that refuse to pay their fair share. Complete fakes. Zero principles. Absolute scum and they know it.

What does "no personal tax" mean? Quick google search reveals:

All people resident in Switzerland are liable for the taxation of their worldwide income and assets, except on the income and wealth from foreign business or real estate, or where tax treaties limit double taxation.

It means that there is no income tax in Switzerland...……….Just corporate taxes
Where are you getting this from?

Switzerland - Income Tax

Lists tax rates for residents.

Switzerland - Taxes on personal income

???

The Swiss tax structure is different than ours, their minimum tax is zero percent other countries with no income taxes at all are
What does "no personal tax" mean? Quick google search reveals:

All people resident in Switzerland are liable for the taxation of their worldwide income and assets, except on the income and wealth from foreign business or real estate, or where tax treaties limit double taxation.

Switzerland - Income Tax

???

The Swiss minimum tax rate is zero percent, other countries with no taxes are Bermuda, Monaco, the Bahamas, Andorra and the United Arab Emirates (UAE).

Our tax structure can easily be amended to not depend upon the individual.

But asswipes want to give their money away
Just what the fuck are you talking about? You said "there is no income tax in Switzerland." This is obviously false as you admit. Now you are talking about the minimum tax rate being zero percent, but that's the same as in the USA. In the USA, people with income under a certain dollar amount pay $0 tax, which effectively places them into a 0% effective tax rate.

Different governments get money in different ways, whether it's through some other tax or outright ownership of natural resources.

I make 88,000 a year and haven't paid any Federal income tax in over a year.
Show me and we'll see if you're full of shit or not.
I showed another guy I work with and he flipped...………….

So as has been said, only stupid people pay taxes

and democrats which means the same thing as stupid
So this proves there is no income tax in Switzerland?

Christian charity maybe?
You know...wanting to take care of their fellow citizens like Jesus commanded?
Can you point to the bible verse where Jesus commanded that we pay taxes to the government?

I recall him overturning the taxmans tables in the temple...……….
In Matthew 22:17–21, the Pharisees asked Jesus a question: "'Tell us then, what is your opinion? Is it right to pay taxes to Caesar or not?' But Jesus, knowing their evil intent, said, 'You hypocrites, why are you trying to trap me? Show me the coin used for paying the tax.' They brought Him a denarius, and He asked them, 'Whose portrait is this? And whose inscription?' 'Caesar's,' they replied. Then He said to them, 'Give to Caesar what is Caesar's, and to God what is God's.'" In full agreement, the apostle Paul taught, "This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God's servants, who give their full time to governing. Give everyone what you owe him: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor" (Romans 13:6–7).

Romans 13:7
Let every person pbe subject to the governing authorities. For qthere is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. rwill receive his approval, she is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, tan avenger who carries out God’s wrath on the wrongdoer. ufor the sake of conscience. vPay to all what is owed to them: taxes to whom taxes are owed, revenue to whom revenue is owed, respect to whom respect is owed, honor to whom honor is owed.

What does the Bible say about paying taxes?

Delusional...………………………

So Jesus wanted taxes paid so that crucifixions could continue...…………

Yea kiddy if you say so it must be true, Jesus wanted people crucified
Hang on...what just happened here?
Are you calling Jesus delusional...or me for answering your question?
It can't be me so...why do you think Jesus was delusional?

Switzerland - Income Tax

???

The Swiss tax structure is different than ours, their minimum tax is zero percent other countries with no income taxes at all are

Switzerland - Income Tax

???

The Swiss minimum tax rate is zero percent, other countries with no taxes are Bermuda, Monaco, the Bahamas, Andorra and the United Arab Emirates (UAE).

Just what the fuck are you talking about? You said "there is no income tax in Switzerland." This is obviously false as you admit. Now you are talking about the minimum tax rate being zero percent, but that's the same as in the USA. In the USA, people with income under a certain dollar amount pay $0 tax, which effectively places them into a 0% effective tax rate.

Different governments get money in different ways, whether it's through some other tax or outright ownership of natural resources.

I make 88,000 a year and haven't paid any Federal income tax in over a year. I showed another guy I work with and he flipped...………….

Who exactly are you in your mind, that you believe that others must prove things to you to gave a great stock portfolio?

Switzerland - Income Tax

???

Switzerland - Income Tax

???

I make 88,000 a year and haven't paid any Federal income tax in over a year. I showed another guy I work with and he flipped...………….

Who exactly are you in your mind, that you believe that others must prove things to you to gave a great stock portfolio?
If you can't prove your argument, then you're full of shit.

Christian charity maybe?
Can you point to the bible verse where Jesus commanded that we pay taxes to the government?

In Matthew 22:17–21, the Pharisees asked Jesus a question: "'Tell us then, what is your opinion? Is it right to pay taxes to Caesar or not?' But Jesus, knowing their evil intent, said, 'You hypocrites, why are you trying to trap me? Show me the coin used for paying the tax.' They brought Him a denarius, and He asked them, 'Whose portrait is this? And whose inscription?' 'Caesar's,' they replied. Then He said to them, 'Give to Caesar what is Caesar's, and to God what is God's.'" In full agreement, the apostle Paul taught, "This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God's servants, who give their full time to governing. Give everyone what you owe him: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor" (Romans 13:6–7).

Let every person pbe subject to the governing authorities. For qthere is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. rwill receive his approval, she is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, tan avenger who carries out God’s wrath on the wrongdoer. ufor the sake of conscience. vPay to all what is owed to them: taxes to whom taxes are owed, revenue to whom revenue is owed, respect to whom respect is owed, honor to whom honor is owed.

Delusional...………………………

You dude have no comprehension of reality...…………………

Also called delusional.

Schizzo works too

Then delusions are part of schizophrenia.

You will not comprehend

I do not argue, I just pass the time here mocking the retards that voted for Hillary

You qualify

(Matthew 22:15-22; Luke 20:19-26)

13 And they send unto him certain of the Pharisees and of the Herodians, to catch him in his words. 14 And when they were come, they say unto him, Master, we know that thou art true, and carest for no man: for thou regardest not the person of men, but teachest the way of God in truth: Is it lawful to give tribute to Caesar, or not? 15 Shall we give, or shall we not give? But he, knowing their hypocrisy, said unto them, Why tempt ye me? bring me a penny, that I may see it. 16 And they brought it. And he saith unto them, Whose is this image and superscription? And they said unto him, Caesar's. 17And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's. And they marvelled at him.

I do not argue, I just pass the time here mocking the retards that voted for Hillary

You qualify
Great, except I didn't vote for Hillary.

Do you ever make posts that aren't 100% bullshit?

(Matthew 22:15-22; Luke 20:19-26)

13 And they send unto him certain of the Pharisees and of the Herodians, to catch him in his words. 14 And when they were come, they say unto him, Master, we know that thou art true, and carest for no man: for thou regardest not the person of men, but teachest the way of God in truth: Is it lawful to give tribute to Caesar, or not? 15 Shall we give, or shall we not give? But he, knowing their hypocrisy, said unto them, Why tempt ye me? bring me a penny, that I may see it. 16 And they brought it. And he saith unto them, Whose is this image and superscription? And they said unto him, Caesar's. 17And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's. And they marvelled at him.

He said to give to God and to render Cesar what he is owed, which is nothing.

Are you a retarded Jehova? because you are seriously stupid

You qualify

Ya know, the fact is that not one person here owns up to voting for Hillary...……….

It's funny as shit because this is mathematically impossible

We want billionaires and corporations to pay more in taxes. You'll find out in the next couple of years as everyone else's taxes go up.

Not if the Democrats are kept in the place. The minority in both houses and most certainly the Oval Office.

You qualify

Ya know, the fact is that not one person here owns up to voting for Hillary...……….

It's funny as shit because this is mathematically impossible
How is that?

Christian charity maybe?

Delusional...………………………

You dude have no comprehension of reality...…………………

Also called delusional.

Schizzo works too

Then delusions are part of schizophrenia.

You will not comprehend
I'm you're student...educate me please.
Why is Jesus delusional?

As you know, Switzerland has hundreds of billions, if not trillions of unclaimed deposits dating back to the Nazi's.

What are the personal income tax rates when working in Switzerland?
Generally, we can conclude that the total personal income tax rate in Switzerland doesn’t exceed 40%. For example, residents of the canton Schwyz are subject to a maximum personal income tax rate of 22% (covering the federal, cantonal and municipal level).

What is Switzerland corporate tax Rate on repatriated earnings?
Corporate Tax Rate in Switzerland averaged 18.90 percent from 2006 until 2015, reaching an all time high of 21.23 percent in 2006 and a record low of 17.92 percent in 2014. Corporate Tax Rate in Switzerland is reported by the Swiss Federal Tax Administration.

Last edited:
Christian charity maybe?

If the teachings of Jesus are so great, how come it is your side that shits itself every time a reference or symbol of Jesus is brought up in a publicly-funded forum like a town hall, courthouse, or classroom? Can you at least permit the teachings of Jesus in taxpayer-funded environments since you are going to use Him to grab peoples’ money egregiously to pay cronies?

The soak the rich mantra is tiresome. The liberal kids don't realize that robbing the wealthy of every single penny they make won't come close to covering the 'safety net' of their utopia. Playing with corporations and tax loopholes is great, but the obvious problem is spending. To the poster who sarcastically said American's shouldn't get tax breaks because spending hasn't been reduced, that is pure bs. The government's obvious, continual spending problem is not a gun to hold to people's head so that they can be robbed. The spending IS the problem, not the revenue generated.
Finally, I believe EVERYONE should contribute. Just because people are not wealthy doesn't mean they shouldn't have any responsibility at all. A flat tax would have everybody contribute. We are paying people to have children they can't afford, and promoting single motherhood, and you guys are worried about corporations. That is sick.

I think something obvious that nobody is talking about is what happens to all the money you send to Chuck and Nancy. Is it really curing all of society's problems, or is it being wasted in epically stupid things like trains to nowhere and studying cow farts. We might as well put the money in piles and light them on fire.

Forum List

Back