Why do the people who voted for Hillary want to pay more taxes?

They want YOU to pay more taxes.

They are the ones who reap the rewards.

Remember, these are people who can't compete against you in the free market. They are dumber, less strong and unattractive as can be. The only way is to cheat and lie...

Christian charity maybe?
You know...wanting to take care of their fellow citizens like Jesus commanded?
Can you point to the bible verse where Jesus commanded that we pay taxes to the government?

I recall him overturning the taxmans tables in the temple...……….
Really? You are really this fucking ignorant?

Remember, these are people who can't compete against you in the free market. They are dumber, less strong and unattractive as can be. The only way is to cheat and lie...
Of course the Trumpettes are happy they get an extra $20/month. They don't care if it means we go 1.5 trillion in debt to pay for it.

They hate their children. First they want them to have a more difficult life due to global warming & now theyy want to mooch off their kids by making them pay the debt for their tax cut,.

Seriously, this is illogical and ignorant. So why do you want to keep less of your money and give more away to the government?

Be specific please

I did not vote for Hillary but I think that we should pay for what we spend and not keep passing it off to our children and grandchildren.

Why do you want to be a free loader and live off the backs of future generations?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Weird that Lowlifes always seem to be Econ majors...they have all the answers for balancing a budget don’t they?
“Just tax the wealthy more.”
Wouldn’t it make more sense to demand that .GOV spend less money on bullshit like illegal wetbacks and such? Shouldn’t we start there?
Weird that filthy LefTards never, EVER mention anything like that...huh?

Christian charity maybe?
Can you point to the bible verse where Jesus commanded that we pay taxes to the government?

Uh-huh
"Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's." -- Matthew 22:21
"Let every person be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God and those which exist are established by God." -- Matthew 13:1

Apparently Jesus was just another gub'mint worshiping, statist.

Christian charity maybe?

People can do that on their own. They do not need Democrats SEIZING their money and deciding how best to spend it for them...unless you are saying those who want the government to do that for them are dense, ignorant sheep who can not exist without someone ruling them.

Also, Democrats have repeatedly proven their #1 favorite charity is THEMSELVES. These crooks have 'gorilla glue'-covered fingers. Once they touch the money, it rarely ever goes farther than their wallets.

Of course the Trumpettes are happy they get an extra $20/month. They don't care if it means we go 1.5 trillion in debt to pay for it.

They hate their children. First they want them to have a more difficult life due to global warming & now theyy want to mooch off their kids by making them pay the debt for their tax cut,.

Haha..like anyone in your bloodline will ever be effected by America’s debt...hahaha...funny shit.
Don’t worry, we’ll keep sending you your EBT cards.

People who want higher taxes aren't voting for themselves to pay higher taxes. They're voting for someone else to pay higher taxes either in order to get something (government service) out of it or just a simple spite for the people who make more. These are usually the same people who favor the income tax even though the people who write the laws and the people paying those politicians to get elected can easily manipulate the income tax via specific deductions.

Seriously, this is illogical and ignorant. So why do you want to keep less of your money and give more away to the government?

Be specific please

I did not vote for Hillary but I think that we should pay for what we spend and not keep passing it off to our children and grandchildren.

Why do you want to be a free loader and live off the backs of future generations?

Weird that Lowlifes always seem to be Econ majors...they have all the answers for balancing a budget don’t they?
Wouldn’t it make more sense to demand that .GOV spend less money on bullshit like illegal wetbacks and such? Shouldn’t we start there?

I do not think we should just tax the rich more, everyone needs to pay for what we spend.

Cutting spending is a great idea, but it never happens and you voted for the guy that wants to add to the spending, so spending cuts will not happen while he is in office.

We need to pay for what we spend, whether we cut spending or not. Why do you faux-Cons want to be free loaders and live off of the backs of future generations?

Do you live this way in your personal life, going ever and ever deeper into debt and plan to leave it to your kids?

Be specific please

"Be specific"? WTF? Take the stick out of your ass. Do you have fantasies of being a school marm or something?

I didn't vote for Clinton, but I'd like to see taxes raised until the budget is balanced, until we're no longer getting our government on credit. Then we can have a sober discussion about how much government we want - how much we're actually willing to pay for. As long as we refuse to face that reality, as long as we let voters think they're getting something for nothing - by lowering taxes even though we're still deep in the red - we'll never get control of bloated government.

Be specific please

I do not think we should just tax the rich more, everyone needs to pay for what we spend.

Cutting spending is a great idea, but it never happens and you voted for the guy that wants to add to the spending, so spending cuts will not happen while he is in office.

We need to pay for what we spend, whether we cut spending or not. Why do you faux-Cons want to be free loaders and live off of the backs of future generations?

Do you live this way in your personal life, going ever and ever deeper into debt and plan to leave it to your kids?

Haha, again, I love that desperate bullshit.
What percentage of filthy fucks begging for .GOV to over tax our best are actually ever affected by national debt?
Trust me, regardless of debt...ShaQuita, Guadalupe and their litters of money trees will keep getting their free shit. We won’t let out pet humans die in the streets.

Be specific please

"Be specific"? WTF? Take the stick out of your ass. Do you have fantasies of being a school marm or something?

I didn't vote for Clinton, but I'd like to see taxes raised until the budget is balanced, until we're no longer getting our government on credit. Then we can have a sober discussion about how much government we want - how much we're actually willing to pay for. As long as we refuse to face that reality, as long as we let voters think they're getting something for nothing - by lowering taxes even though we're still deep in the red - we'll never get control of bloated government.

That makes perfect sense....everybody I know that’s successful and positive contributing is begging for .GOV to raise their taxes while all the lowlife piece of shits I know want tax cuts...OH WAIT, do I have that backwards?
Hahah

What percentage of filthy fucks begging for .GOV to over tax our best are actually ever affected by national debt?
Trust me, regardless of debt...ShaQuita, Guadalupe and their litters of money trees will keep getting their free shit. We won’t let out pet humans die in the streets.

Most welfare goes to white people.

And there's more corporate welfare than poverty welfare.

upload_2018-5-29_8-45-47.jpeg

Be specific please

That makes perfect sense....everybody I know that’s successful and positive contributing is begging for .GOV to raise their taxes while all the lowlife piece of shits I know want tax cuts...OH WAIT, do I have that backwards?
Hahah

You seem to have missed the point of my post.

Most welfare goes to white people.

And there's more corporate welfare than poverty welfare.

View attachment 195742

Haha...RIGHT!
CNN said so huh?
Good luck selling that one Gustavo...you can pitch that all day in LibTardia but sane people will just laugh at you...I suspect you’re use to that.

Christian charity maybe?

Because you think that's what the government is actually doing with your money? Naive?

I'm in favor of raising taxes because I want smaller government. We won't get that as long as voters think they won't have to pay for it. We should raise taxes until the budget is balanced and then see how much enthusiasm there is for cutting spending.

I'm in favor of raising taxes because I want smaller government. We won't get that as long as voters think they won't have to pay for it. We should raise taxes until the budget is balanced and then see how much enthusiasm there is for cutting spending.

Let me make sure I understand you correctly....you honestly believe that if taxes are raised .GOV will pay down the debt with the surplus?
How does that make more sense than simply demanding that .GOV immediately start spending less to pay down the debt?

Let me make sure I understand you correctly....you honestly believe that if taxes are raised .GOV will pay down the debt with the surplus?
How does that make more sense than simply demanding that .GOV immediately start spending less to pay down the debt?

How can we make that demand when every election we vote in people who tell us they will spend even more?

Not as it currently stands. There's no requirement for them to do so. They'll keep promising something for nothing as long as we let them.

Because most people won't make that demand unless it's costing them money. As long as most voters think they're getting something for nothing, they're fine with big government and won't vote against it.

Forum List

Back