Why Do White Democrats Keep Trying to Tell Blacks About the Republican Party?

And a white supremacist accusing the Democratic Party of racism can't explain why the Democratic Party is so much more racially diverse than the Republican Party.

Why would so many more Black Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, and other minority Americans choose allegiance to a Party that discriminates against them?

And a white supremacist accusing the Democratic Party of racism can't explain why the Democratic Party is so much more racially diverse than the Republican Party.

Why would so many more Black Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, and other minority Americans choose allegiance to a Party that discriminates against them?
You are bragging because you have fooled and exploited minorities forever? Sounds like it.

Again, reparations aren't just for slavery but for the abuses of Jim Crow and segregation which did happen to people alive today and their direct descendants. And it isn't free money. It's a debt America owes for the injustice it inflicted just like any other settlement reached between victims and their perpetrators.
Total B.S Talk to your Ancestors who sold you into slavery.

It's called pandering for votes, we do not discriminate, the demonrats manipulate different minority groups for votes, then do nothing for them, consider how things are not better for blacks after 60 to 70 years of giving their votes to demonrats.

Total B.S Talk to your Ancestors who sold you into slavery.
What's b.s. is your understanding of history. Only 400,000 slaves made it here from the trans Atlantic slave trade. Over 4 and a half million slaves were in the South at the start of the Civil War. I have no problem holding slavers in Africa accountable but that doesn't absolve America of its injustices.

Only 400,000 slaves made it here from the trans Atlantic slave trade. Over 4 million slaves were in the South at the start of the Civil War. I have no problem holding slavers in Africa accountable as well, that doesn't absolve America of its injustices.
Only 400,000, they originated it they should pay next.

It's called pandering for votes, we do not discriminate, the demonrats manipulate different minority groups for votes, then do nothing for them, consider how things are not better for blacks after 60 to 70 years of giving their votes to demonrats.
White supremacists like to pretend that Black Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, and other minority Americans are so intellectually inferior to them that they are all easily fooled by pandering whilst, they, of course, are not.

Voters without college degrees made up a majority (54%) of Republican voters in 2022, compared with 27% of Democratic voters.
Screen Shot 2023-08-14 at 10.05.22 AM.png

White supremacists like to pretend that Black Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, and other minority Americans are so intellectually inferior to them that they are all easily fooled by pandering whilst, they, of course, are not.

Liar, I think the propaganda is just that good Goebbels would b e proud of you! The left has championed the poor for years and then done nothing they have championed minorities and minorities are still where they were. Even now you are engaging in helping spread propaganda

Liar, I think the propaganda is just that good Goebbels would b e proud of you! The left has championed the poor for years and then done nothing they have championed minorities and minorities are still where they were. Even now you are engaging in helping spread propaganda
Racists are upset because Black Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, Jewish Americans, as well as most women and college-educated Americans dismiss their racist lies.

What's b.s. is your understanding of history. Only 400,000 slaves made it here from the trans Atlantic slave trade. Over 4 and a half million slaves were in the South at the start of the Civil War. I have no problem holding slavers in Africa accountable but that doesn't absolve America of its injustices.
What dissolves the injustice is the fact the people that did it are dead. End of story.

What dissolves the injustice is the fact the people that did it are dead. End of story.
I wonder if Democrats keep blaming the dead convict after he is executed? And go on and on and on about what the killer did?

Forum List

Back