Why Does The Left Hate Israel?

The left doesn't hate. The left is filled with people from all faiths and backgrounds. Most of the hate I've seen has come from the right.

Cool - I'd love to hear examples please! Tell me about all that Christians "hate"!

He didn't say Christian - he said Right. The two words are not syonnyms.

I don't think this board lacks for examples of right wing hatred...towards blacks, towards Muslims, towards liberals, towards gays..some threads here are just Stormfront minus the willingness to admit to being a crypto-fascist.

Yeah, me and the DNC are gonna totally disagree with you on that. You heard to vote to remove God from the DNC platform. Everyone did! Obviiously the only reason it's there for the political advantage.

Still - no examples of hate from the right...

It's just an illusion -- but it was a decent attempt at taking us off topic -- I see you lefties like to do that when you are obviously in the wrong.

If Israel attacks Iran, Iran will strike back and there will be a big hit to the economy.

Two months before the election, the Reps know this and are trying to egg this on to unseat the Dems.

The Dems will deal with Iran after the election, but they aren't that dumb to do it now.

Granny says is `cause dey's a buncha...

... Bible-hatin', terrorist-sympathizin, gay-supportin', puddin'-headed...

... yankee media-type lib'rals.
:eek:

If Israel attacks Iran, Iran will strike back and there will be a big hit to the economy.

Two months before the election, the Reps know this and are trying to egg this on to unseat the Dems.

The Dems will deal with Iran after the election, but they aren't that dumb to do it now.
An attack on Iran will put the US in a direct military confrontation with Russia, which has the possibility of resulting in the end of all life on planet earth. Do any of these moronic war hawks know the dangerous road they want us to go down? We wouldn't be facing suicide bombers, we'd be facing real bombers. And we wouldn't be dealing with mythical WMD's of Iraq, we'd be dealing with real WMD's that could hit this country in less than a half hour. WMD's that are the same as our WMD's. We wouldn't be facing some bullshit Islamic threat, we'd be facing a real threat from militaries as advanced as ours with just as much firepower we have.

Yesterday many of us viewed the circular firing squad known as the Democrat Party.

The following gives context to the spectacle....

"WHY DOES THE LEFT HATE ISRAEL?

Be aware.

Actually, ignoring all of your OCD Bullshit, there is a reason why sensible people left and right have a concern about Zionism.

Because Apartheid is just as wrong when practiced on religous grounds as racial ones.

Most of the world is repulsed by Israel and its behavior. Only because of the NeoCons who see it as abase for imperial adventures and Funditarded Christians whose bizarre interpretation of the bible support it are we engaging in this stupidity.

And eventually, Israel will be wiped off the map, and good riddance.

Why does the right think what is best for Israel is best for the United States? The US needs to put it's own interests before those of Israel.

Cool - I'd love to hear examples please! Tell me about all that Christians "hate"!

I don't think this board lacks for examples of right wing hatred...towards blacks, towards Muslims, towards liberals, towards gays..some threads here are just Stormfront minus the willingness to admit to being a crypto-fascist.

Yeah, me and the DNC are gonna totally disagree with you on that. You heard to vote to remove God from the DNC platform. Everyone did! Obviiously the only reason it's there for the political advantage.

It's just an illusion -- but it was a decent attempt at taking us off topic -- I see you lefties like to do that when you are obviously in the wrong.

No examples of hate from the right? How about people holding up signs that say God hates fags. How about the temple shooting that we had a few months ago. Extreme right winger there.

Anyway, no it wasn't there for political advantage only. Like I said before the Democratic party represents all American's, not just Christians as the GOP does. Therefore, it could have been offensive to include God in the platform for those in the party that are different religions or even atheist. I'm a Christian and I believe God gave us our free will. He knows that if you force yourself upon someone you don't get back love. I believe it's our job as Christians to spread the word using the Church and as parents. I don't think it's the job of the government to force God upon those that don't believe what I do. Therefore I cannot knock the Dems for their DNC stir up that happened.

No examples of hate from the right? How about people holding up signs that say God hates fags. How about the temple shooting that we had a few months ago. Extreme right winger there.

Anyway, no it wasn't there for political advantage only. Like I said before the Democratic party represents all American's, not just Christians as the GOP does. Therefore, it could have been offensive to include God in the platform for those in the party that are different religions or even atheist. I'm a Christian and I believe God gave us our free will. He knows that if you force yourself upon someone you don't get back love. I believe it's our job as Christians to spread the word using the Church and as parents. I don't think it's the job of the government to force God upon those that don't believe what I do. Therefore I cannot knock the Dems for their DNC stir up that happened.

"...from the right? How about people holding up signs that say God hates fags."

Let's see how little effort it takes to show what a fool.....i.e., reliable Democrat voter...you are, shall we?

1. Equipped with the same level of insight and intellect as any other Pavlovian canine, you salivate to the sound of the bell....or yell 'bad, evil' at the mention of the Right, or Republicans.

Proof: the above quote from your post.

2. "The Westboro Baptist Church (WBC) is an American, Independent Baptist church known for its extreme ideologies, especially those against homosexuality....It is headed by Fred Phelps ...holding signs stating that "God Hates Israel", "Jews Killed Jesus",...
Westboro Baptist Church - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

a. Their website is "God Hates Fags."
Westboro Baptist Church Home Page

3. But...you ignorant fool....they are not Right-wing:

"Phelps ran for governor of Kansas as a Democrat in 1990, 1994, and 1998.[9] Phelps received 31% of the vote in Kansas's 1992 Democratic Party primary for U.S. Senate.[10] In 1993 and 1997,[11][12] Phelps ran for mayor of Topeka. He supported Al Gore in the 1988 primaries. ... Phelps has been an extremely vocal critic of President George W. Bush and former Vice President Dick Cheney, calling Bush "A Bible pervert."
Fred Phelps - Conservapedia

Once again....they don't come any dumber than the 'reliable Democrat voters.'

BTW....every presidential assassin in the history of the nation has been a liberal- or has not been associated with a political outlook- none were right-wingers.

Moron.

The reason we should support Israel is because Israel is struggling for existence against a common enemy, which is radical islam. We are allies in this war. We share common values that radical islam does not share. One of those is freedom of religion. That's why the left is free to put swastikas on synagogues without fear of rioting by Jews but cowers under the bed when someone else hurts the religious feelings of muslims.

The reason we should support Israel is because Israel is struggling for existence against a common enemy, which is radical islam. We are allies in this war. We share common values that radical islam does not share. One of those is freedom of religion. That's why the left is free to put swastikas on synagogues without fear of rioting by Jews but cowers under the bed when someone else hurts the religious feelings of muslims.
Struggling?

They're the only nuclear power in the ME!

Struggling my ass!

Why does the right think what is best for Israel is best for the United States? The US needs to put it's own interests before those of Israel.

I don't hate Israel. I support the people, and their right of statehood.

I spit on the right wing Likud, and their expansionism, oppression of the occupied areas, and their regional neocolonialism. Most Jews seem to agree with me.

Let's see how little effort it takes to show what a fool.....i.e., reliable Democrat voter...you are, shall we?

1. Equipped with the same level of insight and intellect as any other Pavlovian canine, you salivate to the sound of the bell....or yell 'bad, evil' at the mention of the Right, or Republicans.

2. "The Westboro Baptist Church (WBC) is an American, Independent Baptist church known for its extreme ideologies, especially those against homosexuality....It is headed by Fred Phelps ...holding signs stating that "God Hates Israel", "Jews Killed Jesus",...

"Phelps ran for governor of Kansas as a Democrat in 1990, 1994, and 1998.[9] Phelps received 31% of the vote in Kansas's 1992 Democratic Party primary for U.S. Senate.[10] In 1993 and 1997,[11][12] Phelps ran for mayor of Topeka. He supported Al Gore in the 1988 primaries. ... Phelps has been an extremely vocal critic of President George W. Bush and former Vice President Dick Cheney, calling Bush "A Bible pervert."

BTW....every presidential assassin in the history of the nation has been a liberal- or has not been associated with a political outlook- none were right-wingers.

Moron.

Do you really think that one Church were the only people that hold up signs like that? Also, ever heard of Timothy McVeigh?

"Right-wing extremists have committed at least eight lethal terrorist attacks in the United States that have resulted in the deaths of nine people since 9/11, according to data compiled by the New America Foundation. Another FBI study reported that between January 1, 2007, and October 31, 2009, white supremacists were involved in 53 acts of violence, 40 of which were assaults directed primarily at African-Americans, seven of which were murders and the rest of which were threats, arson and intimidation.[11]"

Moron.

Do you really think that one Church were the only people that hold up signs like that? Also, ever heard of Timothy McVeigh?

"Right-wing extremists have committed at least eight lethal terrorist attacks in the United States that have resulted in the deaths of nine people since 9/11, according to data compiled by the New America Foundation. Another FBI study reported that between January 1, 2007, and October 31, 2009, white supremacists were involved in 53 acts of violence, 40 of which were assaults directed primarily at African-Americans, seven of which were murders and the rest of which were threats, arson and intimidation.[11]"

It wasn't necessary for you to prove how very stupid you are with a second feculent post.

Trust me, I got the aroma the first time.

I don't plan to waste time re-explaining reality to you, as you are ill-equipped to handle same: outlining this complex situation to you would be like putting an elevator in an out-house.

Forum List

Back