YES, America CERTAINLY WAS FOUNDED as a CHRISTIAN NATION...

Aside from the fact than any student of history knows most were deists and not christians,

How can any student of history "know" that which is flat out false?

You don't "know" anything, you merely spew dogma from the revisionist posts on the hate boards that do your thinking for you.

Here's your chance Jillian, of the men who signed the declaration of independence, please list all who were Deists?

Now EVERYONE here knows full well that you won't, you'll run like the coward you are - you spew bullshit and when called on it, you run.

it matters less what the founding fathers believed individually than does the fact that they were smart enough not to want anyone imposing their beliefs on anyone else.

They also didn't want anyone else denying the right to believe and profess belief.

why is your religion so insecure that you need everyone else to have it forced on them?

What have you been forced to do? Were you baptized at gun point? Were you advised to accept Jesus or go to prison?

Of course not, no one forced you to do anything. BUT there were those who professed their own belief, and you are determined to silence them.

Such is the way of the anti-liberty left.

Treaty of Tripoli, article 11.

/thread

One line that denies we have a leader "appointed" by the Lord (as Christian kings claimed to be) versus pages and pages of evidence that the FF were indeed Christian, spoke freely about their faith and their belief of how the Christian beliefs would improve the country. I am disappointed that you have chosen to join this bunch of braying donkeys.

They are using the same tactics that homosexual activists use with the Bible: "homosexuality" (the word) is not in the Bible, therefore, the Lord did not disagree with it..... They are fully aware of the homosexual acts referenced in the Bible, but just as in this case, they are being intellectually dishonest to promote their corrupt agenda.

Then they want to get on their high horses and pretend they are intellectuals.... they are fools for all to see.

Aside from the fact than any student of history knows most were deists and not christians, it matters less what the founding fathers believed individually than does the fact that they were smart enough not to want anyone imposing their beliefs on anyone else.

why is your religion so insecure that you need everyone else to have it forced on them?
any student of history knows most were deists and not christians,

Only if they totally and completely ignored the presidential papers. :lmao:

Sheeze, Jillian. I didn't know you were steeped into humor.

Last edited:
Here is where revisionism gets Christians riled up. It is people like Hollie who want to erase our traditions. I love living in a nation where people are free!!! I don't expect everyone to be Christians or Hetero or whatever. But please don't try to monkey with history to justify your lifestyle.

I have just one question for the folks that claim our nation was not founded on the Christian tradition. Are you okay with other religions coming to our nation and imposing their "other religion inspired" legal systems? Or do you want to stick with the Christian inspired one we got? I mean, where do you draw the line. If we aren't a Christian nation, then you should be okay with Sharia law in your neighborhood right?

I digress. Here is man Hollie posing as Rugged Touch and complaining about how the word God on our currency should be removed. This is what Christians are standing up for when they get peeved about the direction we are headed, and folks that want to pretend all the things that made us a great nation never happened. Grrrrr.

What 'God' in America? | bloggie

Hollie is proud of this so I'm sure SHEMAN will claim it. She also loves to frequent this hate infested site on facebook, that promotes persecution of Christians.

This site is less about celebrating materialism and more about demonizing Christians and spewing the most caustic vitriol on the web. And you said Christians were trying to force their religion???? I guess it is all in where you are sitting.

Atheist - Photos | Facebook

Hollie did sort of state she was a man back in 2005 when asked, although male persuasion could mean alot of things.

#7 Ruggedtouch at 11:43 am on Nov 19, 2005

I'm of the male persuasion.

It was a good article, don't you think?

This is the second time (in different threads), where you have devoted entire series of posts detailing your fascination with me. It is a little creepy but I've come to learn that christian taliban tend to lose themselves in conspiracy driven paranoia when thier various gods are challenged.

Why not post some relevant portions of my earlier, guest posted article for review and discussion?

Fascination? You stalked me in this thread. Your distraction technique of attacking me will not change the fact you have been exposed as a liar and a fraud.

Here is where revisionism gets Christians riled up. It is people like Hollie who want to erase our traditions. I love living in a nation where people are free!!! I don't expect everyone to be Christians or Hetero or whatever. But please don't try to monkey with history to justify your lifestyle.

I have just one question for the folks that claim our nation was not founded on the Christian tradition. Are you okay with other religions coming to our nation and imposing their "other religion inspired" legal systems? Or do you want to stick with the Christian inspired one we got? I mean, where do you draw the line. If we aren't a Christian nation, then you should be okay with Sharia law in your neighborhood right?

I digress. Here is man Hollie posing as Rugged Touch and complaining about how the word God on our currency should be removed. This is what Christians are standing up for when they get peeved about the direction we are headed, and folks that want to pretend all the things that made us a great nation never happened. Grrrrr.

Hollie is proud of this so I'm sure SHEMAN will claim it. She also loves to frequent this hate infested site on facebook, that promotes persecution of Christians.

This site is less about celebrating materialism and more about demonizing Christians and spewing the most caustic vitriol on the web. And you said Christians were trying to force their religion???? I guess it is all in where you are sitting.

Atheist - Photos | Facebook

Hollie did sort of state she was a man back in 2005 when asked, although male persuasion could mean alot of things.

#7 Ruggedtouch at 11:43 am on Nov 19, 2005

I'm of the male persuasion.

This is the second time (in different threads), where you have devoted entire series of posts detailing your fascination with me. It is a little creepy but I've come to learn that christian taliban tend to lose themselves in conspiracy driven paranoia when thier various gods are challenged.

Why not post some relevant portions of my earlier, guest posted article for review and discussion?

Fascination? You stalked me in this thread. Your distraction technique of attacking me will not change the fact you have been exposed as a liar and a fraud.
Where was that done, exactly?

Cite the exact references. You have spent an inordinate amount of time with an OCD-like fascination with my posts.

Last edited:

You couldn't reason your way out of a wet paper bag, apparently. Most people who don't want a Christian theocracy also don't want any other sort of theocracy. We prefer a secular legal standard, as is our current standard.

Seriously? Our legal standard was based in Christianity. Why would I expect you to know this since you and others here are bent on rewriting history. However, if you would like to educate yourself, you can study these links. If not, remain in your ignorance. Please just don't pretend you know what you are talking about when trying to put down others. The Blackstone was used as the basic law book up until the mid to late 1800's, when it was replaced by Darwin followers at Harvard, who viewed the law as not absolute, but evolving. The basic theme of he Blackstone is "does the law we seek conform to the Bible?".

William Blackstone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://constitution.org/18th/ale1762/ale1762_001-050.pdf

I'm not shocked that you don't know any of this. With our dumbed-down, Liberal Agenda, State Education systems, children aren't taught any of the Christian History. Did you know that Harvard, Oxford, Princeton and Yale were all Christian Universities???

" Harvard University was founded in 1636 with the intention of establishing a school to train Christian ministers. In accordance with that vision, Harvard's "Rules and Precepts," adopted in 1646, stated (original spelling and Scriptural references retained):

"2. Let every Student be plainly instructed, and earnestly pressed to consider well, the maine end of his life and studies is, to know God and Jesus Christ which is eternal life (John 17:3) and therefore to lay Christ in the bottome, as the only foundation of all sound knowledge and Learning. And seeing the Lord only giveth wisedome, Let every one seriously set himself by prayer in secret to seeke it of him (Prov. 2:3).

3. Every one shall so exercise himselfe in reading the Scriptures twice a day, that he shall be ready to give such an account of his proficiency therein, both in Theoreticall observations of Language and Logick, and in practical and spiritual truths, as his Tutor shall require, according to his ability; seeing the entrance of the word giveth light, it giveth understanding to the simple (Psalm 119:130)."

The motto of the University adopted in 1692 was "Veritas Christo et Ecclesiae" which translated from Latin means "Truth for Christ and the Church." This phrase was embedded on a shield as shown to the right, and can be found on many buildings around campus including the Widener library, Memorial Church, and various dorms in Harvard Yard. Interestingly, the top two books on the shield are face up while the bottom book is face down. This symbolizes the limits of reason, and the need for God's revelation.

Consistent with "Veritas Christo et Ecclesiae" and the purpose of Harvard's founding, our fellowship is dedicated to discovering and experiencing Truth (Veritas) for the sake of Christ and his church."

With the secularization of Harvard, the Motto was just changed to Veritas.

Last edited:

There was that done, exactly?

Cite the exact references. You have spent an inordinate amount of time with an OCD-like fascination with my posts.

Answer the question: Are you the man Rugged Touch, or the woman Hollie? Or does it depend on what you are wearing for the evening?

Princeton's motto:

Dei Sub Numine Viget. The University’s motto translates as “Under God’s power she flourishes.”

You couldn't reason your way out of a wet paper bag, apparently. Most people who don't want a Christian theocracy also don't want any other sort of theocracy. We prefer a secular legal standard, as is our current standard.

Seriously? Our legal standard was based in Christianity. Why would I expect you to know this since you and others here are bent on rewriting history. However, if you would like to educate yourself, you can study these links. If not, remain in your ignorance. Please just don't pretend you know what you are talking about when trying to put down others. The Blackstone was used as the basic law book up until the mid to late 1800's, when it was replaced by Darwin followers at Harvard, who viewed the law as not absolute, but evolving. The basic them of he Blackstone is does the law we seek conform to the Bible.

I'm not shocked that you don't know any of this. With our dumbed-down, Liberal Agenda, State Education systems, children aren't taught any of the Christian History. Did you know that Harvard, Oxford, Princeton and Yale were all Christian Universities???

" Harvard University was founded in 1636 with the intention of establishing a school to train Christian ministers. In accordance with that vision, Harvard's "Rules and Precepts," adopted in 1646, stated (original spelling and Scriptural references retained):

"2. Let every Student be plainly instructed, and earnestly pressed to consider well, the maine end of his life and studies is, to know God and Jesus Christ which is eternal life (John 17:3) and therefore to lay Christ in the bottome, as the only foundation of all sound knowledge and Learning. And seeing the Lord only giveth wisedome, Let every one seriously set himself by prayer in secret to seeke it of him (Prov. 2:3).

3. Every one shall so exercise himselfe in reading the Scriptures twice a day, that he shall be ready to give such an account of his proficiency therein, both in Theoreticall observations of Language and Logick, and in practical and spiritual truths, as his Tutor shall require, according to his ability; seeing the entrance of the word giveth light, it giveth understanding to the simple (Psalm 119:130)."

The motto of the University adopted in 1692 was "Veritas Christo et Ecclesiae" which translated from Latin means "Truth for Christ and the Church." This phrase was embedded on a shield as shown to the right, and can be found on many buildings around campus including the Widener library, Memorial Church, and various dorms in Harvard Yard. Interestingly, the top two books on the shield are face up while the bottom book is face down. This symbolizes the limits of reason, and the need for God's revelation.

Consistent with "Veritas Christo et Ecclesiae" and the purpose of Harvard's founding, our fellowship is dedicated to discovering and experiencing Truth (Veritas) for the sake of Christ and his church."

Attempting to force your religion on others by re-writing history is sleazy.

The basic framework of law for the U.S. is the constitution. In spite of your sweaty, chest-heaving efforts to corrupt the constitution with your religion, the U.S. is not a Christian nation.

Yale History:

Yale College and University was focused on religious and scientific specialties. Along with Latin and Greek, Hebrew was considered a classic language in the theology curricula of New England divinity schools. Ezra Stiles, an early president of Yale, was so committed to the study of Hebrew at the College that he was responsible adding the words “Urim” and “Thummim” to the Yale seal. Urim (“lights”) and Thummim (“perfections”) were special gemstones carried by the high priest of Israel in the “ephod” of his priestly garments. There was a mystical, spiritual element to the Urim and Thummim, but it’s unclear how and when these stones were actually used in ancient Jewish rituals.

At one point in the history of Yale, the Hebrew motto was clarified to mean, "Christ the Word and Interpreter of the Father, our light and perfection.”

Answer the question: Are you the man Rugged Touch, or the woman Hollie? Or does it depend on what you are wearing for the evening?

Quite the lurid fascination you have.

Oxford Motto (from Oxford's own website):

What does the University's motto "Dominus Illuminatio Mea " mean?

It is usually translated as 'the Lord is my light'. The words are the opening words to Psalm 27.

Quite the lurid fascination you have.

Quite the dodge you always do. Your distractions won't change the fact you are a fraud.

Yale History:

Yale College and University was focused on religious and scientific specialties. Along with Latin and Greek, Hebrew was considered a classic language in the theology curricula of New England divinity schools. Ezra Stiles, an early president of Yale, was so committed to the study of Hebrew at the College that he was responsible adding the words “Urim” and “Thummim” to the Yale seal. Urim (“lights”) and Thummim (“perfections”) were special gemstones carried by the high priest of Israel in the “ephod” of his priestly garments. There was a mystical, spiritual element to the Urim and Thummim, but it’s unclear how and when these stones were actually used in ancient Jewish rituals.

At one point in the history of Yale, the Hebrew motto was clarified to mean, "Christ the Word and Interpreter of the Father, our light and perfection.”

What is it that you hope to achieve with cutting and pasting half the contents of the web to this thread?

Seriously? Our legal standard was based in Christianity. Why would I expect you to know this since you and others here are bent on rewriting history. However, if you would like to educate yourself, you can study these links. If not, remain in your ignorance. Please just don't pretend you know what you are talking about when trying to put down others. The Blackstone was used as the basic law book up until the mid to late 1800's, when it was replaced by Darwin followers at Harvard, who viewed the law as not absolute, but evolving. The basic them of he Blackstone is does the law we seek conform to the Bible.

The basic framework of law for the U.S. is the constitution. In spite of your sweaty, chest-heaving efforts to corrupt the constitution with your religion, the U.S. is not a Christian nation.

Our most pretigious law schools in this country were based on Christianity. It permeated everything they did. You are a revisionist liar. No matter how much you flail your arms, those of us who know history and have actually bothered to read real books, not Wiki, won't allow you to dispense your lies unchallenged.

Yale History:

What is it that you hope to achieve with cutting and pasting half the contents of the web to this thread?

What do you fear in admitting you are the man Rugged Touch or the woman Hollie? Do you feel your admission will expose you as a fraud?

Our most pretigious law schools in this country were based on Christianity. It permeated everything they did. You are a revisionist liar. No matter how much you flail your arms, those of us who know history and have actually bothered to read real books, not Wiki, won't allow you to dispense your lies unchallenged.
You have cut and pasted slogans from what, two universities?

Your saliva-slinging tirades are an embarrassment.

Yale History:

What do you fear in admitting you are the man Rugged Touch or the woman Hollie? Do you feel your admission will expose you as a fraud?
Do you have an obsession with men?

There's no need to hide these feelings.

Do you have an obsession with men?

There's no need to hide these feelings.

There is no need to dodge the question, liar. And it was four universities, ALL prestigious law universities, which was my point to the other poster, so now you've proven you can't count.

Princeton, 1746 - Associated with the Great Awakening, Princeton was founded by the Presbyterians in 1746. Rev. John Dickinson became its first president, declaring, "cursed be all learning that is contrary to the cross of Christ."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back