Yes, Trump Fires Another IG

Friday night dump. Another one fired. An Inspector General. Again.

He will be replaced by Ambassador Stephen Akard, who previously headed the State Department’s Office of Foreign Missions.

In recent months, Trump has fired several inspectors general, particularly those who have been involved in investigating misconduct accusations against his administration, sparking fears of retaliation.

"On Friday, Politico reported that Steve Linick, the inspector general of the State Department, has been fired.
Linick, a former official of the Justice Department, was appointed to the inspector general position by President Barack Obama in 2013. According to Politico, “he played a minor role in the House of Representatives’ impeachment proceedings against President Donald Trump, ferrying a trove of documents to lawmakers that had been provided to the State Department by Rudy Giuliani, the president’s personal lawyer.”

He hurt baby Trump's feelings.
The pathetic responses to how Trump fucks this country over is worse.

From YOUR article:

"Linick, a former official of the Justice Department, was appointed to the inspector general position by President Barack Obama in 2013"

That is my response to your pointless post, nothing illegal about the firing at all.
Trumphumpers get it one way. Pointless. I know what I posted.

Your reply is pointless, you still fail to make a case over it, I merely pointed out that there is nothing illegal about it, for your information, I didn't vote for Trump.
STFU. I could care less if it was illegal or not. It's how he goes after anyone who speaks their mind. Especially when true.
Not like Obama ever fired an IG

He will be replaced by Ambassador Stephen Akard, who previously headed the State Department’s Office of Foreign Missions.

In recent months, Trump has fired several inspectors general, particularly those who have been involved in investigating misconduct accusations against his administration, sparking fears of retaliation.

"On Friday, Politico reported that Steve Linick, the inspector general of the State Department, has been fired.
Linick, a former official of the Justice Department, was appointed to the inspector general position by President Barack Obama in 2013. According to Politico, “he played a minor role in the House of Representatives’ impeachment proceedings against President Donald Trump, ferrying a trove of documents to lawmakers that had been provided to the State Department by Rudy Giuliani, the president’s personal lawyer.”

Draining the swamp. Good.
Yep, it's SO nice to see, Hoss. It's been TOO long since we've had a president who actually has ANY cajones. And President Trump's are HUGE...................THIS is exactly the type of thing we voted for him to do, and man, he's doing it!

You think he was elected to fire anyone that might be a threat to his tyrannical behavior? That's why Kim got his job.

You, just like okfine, can't show that it was illegal. You want to complain for the sake of complaining, but you run on nothing the whole time.

I recall that Clinton fired ALL 93 attorneys when he first came to the white house in 1993, did you complain then? from Washington Times

White House says firing of U.S. attorneys is standard practice
By Dave Boyer - The Washington Times - Monday, March 13, 2017

Excerpt:

The White House said Monday that the Justice Department’s firing of 46 U.S. attorneys was standard practice for a new administration, while speculation grew that former Manhattan federal prosecutor Preet Bharara turned his firing into a cause celebre as a potential springboard to higher office.

Responding to media outrage over the firings, the White House said Monday that President Trump was merely engaging in the same kind of clearing out of political appointees that presidents before him have done.

“This is a standard operating procedure for a new administration around this time,” said White House press secretary Sean Spicer. “This is a standard action that takes place in most administrations.”

LINK

=======

Media fucktards in 2017 loudly complained over 46 firings... which were not illegal then, they complained anyway because they are full of shit.
You understand the IG's he has fired are not US attorneys, right fucktard?

He he, you still have no case to make here, none of you Trump haters can say he broke a law by firing him.

I keep waiting and waiting for something beyond "I hate Trump" thinking, what is illegal about the firing?

Waiting
Waiting......

It has to do with the ethics of firing him. It's unethical to fire someone just to prevent them from investigating your wrong doing. Of course, ethics has no place in a Trump presidency.

Yep, it's SO nice to see, Hoss. It's been TOO long since we've had a president who actually has ANY cajones. And President Trump's are HUGE...................THIS is exactly the type of thing we voted for him to do, and man, he's doing it!

You think he was elected to fire anyone that might be a threat to his tyrannical behavior? That's why Kim got his job.

You, just like okfine, can't show that it was illegal. You want to complain for the sake of complaining, but you run on nothing the whole time.

I recall that Clinton fired ALL 93 attorneys when he first came to the white house in 1993, did you complain then? from Washington Times

Excerpt:

The White House said Monday that the Justice Department’s firing of 46 U.S. attorneys was standard practice for a new administration, while speculation grew that former Manhattan federal prosecutor Preet Bharara turned his firing into a cause celebre as a potential springboard to higher office.

Responding to media outrage over the firings, the White House said Monday that President Trump was merely engaging in the same kind of clearing out of political appointees that presidents before him have done.

“This is a standard operating procedure for a new administration around this time,” said White House press secretary Sean Spicer. “This is a standard action that takes place in most administrations.”

LINK

=======

Media fucktards in 2017 loudly complained over 46 firings... which were not illegal then, they complained anyway because they are full of shit.

He he, you still have no case to make here, none of you Trump haters can say he broke a law by firing him.

I keep waiting and waiting for something beyond "I hate Trump" thinking, what is illegal about the firing?

Waiting
Waiting......

It has to do with the ethics of firing him. It's unethical to fire someone just to prevent them from investigating your wrong doing. Of course, ethics has no place in a Trump presidency.

Excerpt:

LINK

=======

Waiting
Waiting......

Your rationalization is silly, their very existence is to investigate something the day they occupy the office. Obama left many IG offices empty for long periods of time, thus greatly reducing oversight of him and his administration, your ethics claims seems one sided and hypocritical...

Still nothing about his firing being illegal...…….

Since they are traitors ,it is good. Trump should FIRE everyone in the Gov't appointed by Obama ,Bush ,and Clinton.

He hurt baby Trump's feelings.
The pathetic responses to how Trump fucks this country over is worse.

From YOUR article:

"Linick, a former official of the Justice Department, was appointed to the inspector general position by President Barack Obama in 2013"

That is my response to your pointless post, nothing illegal about the firing at all.
Trumphumpers get it one way. Pointless. I know what I posted.

Your reply is pointless, you still fail to make a case over it, I merely pointed out that there is nothing illegal about it, for your information, I didn't vote for Trump.
STFU. I could care less if it was illegal or not. It's how he goes after anyone who speaks their mind. Especially when true.

Ha ha ha, losing your cool over my reasonable comment.

It is clear that you have no point to make at all, just huff and puff against Trump anyway you can.
Don't you think to point out that Trump seems to systematically fires those who's job it is to hold him to account is a valid point?
Better than anyone who goes against a Clinton. They seem to commit suicide.

He's doing a slow mo Nixon massacre.....

There has to be specific cause, meeting the law on IGs.....for him to fire...

(But he's The Man of Lawlessness, and God lets him rule, for a time, times, a half a time....

So he will get away with his lawlessness.... until the time is right.....then he gets thrown in to the lake of fire!!!! AMEN!!!!!!!) :D
Just think, you have 5 more years of him. Also looks like he is going to bring down your magic negro!

Excerpt:

LINK

=======

Waiting
Waiting......

"Serves at the pleasure of the President" is obviously beyond your elementary school level comprehension. ethics has nothing to do with it.

Trump’s reckless, irresponsible abuse of power.

The people are entitled to government oversight.

Excerpt:

LINK

=======

Waiting
Waiting......

"Serves at the pleasure of the President" is obviously beyond your elementary school level comprehension. ethics has nothing to do with it.

In Trump's case, you are absolutely right. He never lets ethics enter into anything he does.

LOL, you another Trump hater can't tell us what law he broke here, while ignoring the revelations posted in Posts 48 and 55, that Obama fired severa IG's, and left many IG offices vacant for long periods of time....

Your selective partisan based indignation is a howler!

As I recall, Obama went after whistleblowers.
It is the President's prerogative to hire and fire anyone he chooses, for any reason. If I were president, I would want only those loyal to my administration working for me. The Obama administration was the same. Even company executives want only loyal employees working for them and when they see any employee bad-mouthing the company on some social website, they fire the employee. That's how it works. Loyalty to the firm. Loyalty to your administration.

He has fired obama minions who, like comey, brennan, paige, stzroke, clapper, rosenstein and others have attacked the Constitution.....

Linick had opened an investigation of Mike Pompeo. He had to go.

Forum List

Back