Yet Again, I Am Upset With Donald Trump

That's actually not what I've said. You're just so hypersensitive about your deity that that's what you perceive.

Indeed, TDS is a serious illness.

Yes, you did say that.

So overblown. He wasn’t mocking him. He just said it once when referring to presidential polling numbers. Today he said we need to re-elect him.

Yes, re-elect him as Gov, not vote for him as POTUS.

As I said, that's your perception, and I know you won't be able to back it up. Make up whatever you want.

No going to go back through all your posts to find it, but you responded to me with your ”policies”. I pointed out that the vast majority aligned with the Republican Party. You didn’t vote for Trump despite the majority of your policies aligning with his. You then stated that all policies are not equally weighted, which I agree, however, you never provided the single policy that pushed you over to edge to vote for the current monstrosity, instead, you provided more elementary, ignorant dribble about how Trump’s personality wasn’t suited for the Presidency. I drew my own conclusions. By all means, if you provide the policy positions that pushed you to vote for Biden, I would be happy to listen.

No going to go back through all your posts to find it, but you responded to me with your ”policies”. I pointed out that the vast majority aligned with the Republican Party. You didn’t vote for Trump despite the majority of your policies aligning with his. You then stated that all policies are not equally weighted, which I agree, however, you never provided the single policy that pushed you over to edge to vote for the current monstrosity, instead, you provided more elementary, ignorant dribble about how Trump’s personality wasn’t suited for the Presidency. I drew my own conclusions. By all means, if you provide the policy positions that pushed you to vote for Biden, I would be happy to listen.
I've said, many, many times, that this is not about Trump. It's not even about politics. It's about us. It's about sociology, anthropology. It's about a society so weak and so damaged that it could place such a person -- or the Kardashians, for that matter -- in such high regard.

Last time: This isn't about him. I'm done trying to explain it. Believe what you will.

I've said, many, many times, that this is not about Trump. It's not even about politics. It's about us. It's about sociology, anthropology. It's about a society so weak and so damaged that it could place such a person -- or the Kardashians, for that matter -- in such high regard.

Last time: This isn't about him. I'm done trying to explain it. Believe what you will.

That is my point. If the Kardashians made good policy decisions for the US, I am ok with that. Therein lies the difference. I am purely pragmatic. My professional background demands this approach. Pragmatically speaking, picking this administration over the prior is foolish.

That is my point. If the Kardashians made good policy decisions for the US, I am ok with that. Therein lies the difference. I am purely pragmatic. My professional background demands this approach. Pragmatically speaking, picking this administration over the prior is foolish.
I just said: This is not about politics, policy, issues.

You're not getting it. That's okay. I'm used to that here.

I just said: This is not about politics, policy, issues.

You're not getting it. That's okay. I'm used to that here.

Ok, then what policy issues do you agree with from this administration as opposed to the prior? Do you agree with more from the Biden administration?

Ok, then what policy issues do you agree with from this administration as opposed to the prior? Do you agree with more from the Biden administration?
I've also said many times that I have disagreements with both parties on pretty much every issue. But in general:

In general, I'm closer to the Dems on moving towards green energy (although they've knee-jerked and done a lousy job creating a clear transition from here to there); in general, I'm closer to the Dems on individual taxation (although they simplistically knee-jerk too far); in general, I'm pro-gay marriage (although the Dems have wrecked themselves on the whole sexuality/gender debate).

In general, I'm pro-choice, although I agree with Lindsey Graham's approach; in general, I think we could easily accommodate a stronger safety net, although the Dems clearly don't know when to stop; in general, I agree with stronger unions (although I propose tweaks that I doubt the Dems would ever agree with); I agree that financial markets need to be far better regulated (although the Dems constantly confuse MORE regulation with BETTER regulation).

I'm closer to the Dems on heath care (but I hate the way they lie and pretend that "Medicare for All" is not Single Payer, which I oppose). I definitely like Biden's approach to foreign policy overall so far.

Off the top of my head. I'm sure I could think of others.

The reality is, and no one on a political message board will believe this, that I'm just not political. I think politics distorts and perverts pretty much everything. As we are seeing, clear as day.

Did I just waste some effort there?

I've also said many times that I have disagreements with both parties on pretty much every issue. But in general:

In general, I'm closer to the Dems on moving towards green energy (although they've knee-jerked and done a lousy job creating a clear transition from here to there); in general, I'm closer to the Dems on individual taxation (although they simplistically knee-jerk too far); in general, I'm pro-gay marriage (although the Dems have wrecked themselves on the whole sexuality/gender debate).

In general, I'm pro-choice, although I agree with Lindsey Graham's approach; in general, I think we could easily accommodate a stronger safety net, although the Dems clearly don't know when to stop; in general, I agree with stronger unions (although I propose tweaks that I doubt the Dems would ever agree with); I agree that financial markets need to be far better regulated (although the Dems constantly confuse MORE regulation with BETTER regulation).

I'm closer to the Dems on heath care (but I hate the way they lie and pretend that "Medicare for All" is not Single Payer, which I oppose). I definitely like Biden's approach to foreign policy overall so far.

Off the top of my head. I'm sure I could think of others.

The reality is, and no one on a political message board will believe this, that I'm just not political. I think politics distorts and perverts pretty much everything. As we are seeing, clear as day.

Did I just waste some effort there?

In short, you are a Democrat who thinks the current nuts have just gone too far. Ok, glad we cleared that up. I am pretty much the opposite of you on every issue as I believe the Democratic Party ideology, as well as several of the policies you list above, will ultimately be our downfall. Very idealistic IMO, but hey, to each his own.

In short, you are a Democrat who thinks the current nuts have just gone too far. Ok, glad we cleared that up. I am pretty much the opposite of you on every issue as I believe the Democratic Party ideology, as well as several of the policies you list above, will ultimately be our downfall. Very idealistic IMO, but hey, to each his own.
And this is why I usually don't bother.

Forum List

Back