46,000 Pennsylvania democrats become republicans due to Trump

The political Establishment STILL has no clue about what is about to hit them.

Report: 46,000 Pa. Democrats Become Republicans Due To Trump

Ah the lovely smell of VICTORY so soon is awesome. You democrats getting desperate yet?
Operation Chaos in full swing! :clap:

and you don't get it yet....:lol:

Ah the lovely smell of VICTORY so soon is awesome. You democrats getting desperate yet?

sshhh :eusa_shhh:

'Member when Limblob did this? That was funny too.

Sure thing, I believe it, the lefties are correct!

Oh wait, say it isn't so, how can this be?!?!?!?!

Breaking: Construction surge in mental health industry, facilities are adding thousands of beds in anticipation of Democrats losing their minds after the 2016 elections.

The political Establishment STILL has no clue about what is about to hit them.

sshhh :eusa_shhh:

'Member when Limblob did this? That was funny too.

Sure thing, I believe it, the lefties are correct!

Oh wait, say it isn't so, how can this be?!?!?!?!

'I'm a recovering Demoholic.'

Love it.

When she realizes that BOTH parties have been lying to her, she might be a Recovering Dreamaholic.

Yea I know one of them and he is voting for Trump...

He said because Hillary is a lock in and he likes f*cking with the GOP...

He is a liberal and he is no way voting for Trump in the national....

He said quite a lot of his friends are doing the same... His district is hopelessly gerrymandered to suit GOP as well so they all swapped so they can select there actual representive...

He said quite a lot of his friends are doing the same... His district is hopelessly gerrymandered to suit GOP as well so they all swapped so they can select there actual representive...
1 out of 46,000 wow.

1 out of 46,000 wow.

He said it is quite common... Being a Democrat in his District offers nothing due to gerrymandering so they swap to GOP to vote...

Does it at all set off warning bells to you that democrats are crossing over to vote for trump?

It's because he is the only one Clinton can beat.

Does it at all set off warning bells to you that democrats are crossing over to vote for trump?

Not the Only, but the easiest in our opinion.

Cruz would be easy too...

Rubio is bit harder...

Kaisch is the only major danger... While he would be easily the toughest to beat, it would be because he would be more acceptable to Democrats...

Hillary's biggest danger is from a moderate republican with a good record...

Lol OK...yall go with that! Makes the Trump Victory OH so much sweeter. He shut down their pathetic war on women garbage in a second and they shut the hell up haven't they. Clinton's should learn not to throw stones in glass houses.

If he wins the nomination, it will be interesting to see how many Republicans switch sides :rolleyes-41:

Oh I expect a few but not enough to cause much effect...same thing happened with Goldwater,Reagan etc. Those 2 split the WH one won and one got destroyed. So we shall see.
If he wins the nomination, it will be interesting to see how many Republicans switch sides :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back