A Conservative Take on the Disaster that is Trump

Unless leftist faggot OP suddenly turned straight hetero Republican, this thread is done.
FYI, He's a leftist homo.
The End.

Homophobia is soooooooooooooooo 2004. What are you gonna do now, go see a Sugar Ray tribute band?
I'm seeing nothing structurally incorrect about the deck except a lack of an extra staircase stringer. From those pics there's nothing indicating those posts aren't lagged to the rim joist. You're fucking retarded
how bout i snap a pic of them lagged to the rim joists and make an engineer outta dingbatticus
Sure show me some more pics. That would be great.
ok ding bat.

hes a snap of the 2x4 that you thought was holding a post up because youre an engineer.

it was to fasten a bottom base to attach the uh..."lattuce" (lol)

View attachment 141870
I'm resting my case. You used a fucking 2x4 instead of a 4x4 or a 4x6 which is what I already said.

Unless leftist faggot OP suddenly turned straight hetero Republican, this thread is done.
The End.

Homophobia is soooooooooooooooo 2004. What are you gonna do now, go see a Sugar Ray tribute band?

For six years down the road?????

It takes as long as it takes. Moving billions of dollars of soldiers and equipment out of Iraq takes time and money. Thing is, they shouldn't have even been there in the first place.

The war had only been going on for three and a half years by the 2006 election. You think it takes 6 years to tie up those loose ends???? I agree, the whole war was part of the PNAC plan for full spectrum dominance of the Middle East and other non-compliant countries that Barrypuppet continued.

The war had only been going on for three and a half years by the 2006 election.You think it takes 6 years to tie up those loose ends????

Of course! I don't think you fully grasp the scale of the Iraq War.

I agree, the whole war was part of the PNAC plan for full spectrum dominance of the Middle East and other non-compliant countries that Barrypuppet continued.

Obama opposed the Iraq War while all you Conservatives were calling anyone who did a "traitor". We all remember it.

The war had only been going on for three and a half years by the 2006 election.You think it takes 6 years to tie up those loose ends????

Of course! I don't think you fully grasp the scale of the Iraq War.

I agree, the whole war was part of the PNAC plan for full spectrum dominance of the Middle East and other non-compliant countries that Barrypuppet continued.

Obama opposed the Iraq War while all you Conservatives were calling anyone who did a "traitor". We all remember it.

Barrypuppet wasn't in any position to vote against the Iraqi since he was in the Illinois legislature. Of course in 2008 he said he would have voted against it.......hindsight is indeed "20/20". I refused to vote in 2004 and haven't voted since especially since I withdrew myself from the Uniform Commercial Code by filing my UCC-1 paperwork.

The End.

Gold doesn't do anything?

Largely, no. It's ornamental. We've ascribed value to it not because of its uses, but because we like the way it looks. But we aren't a 15th-century serfdom, so gold isn't how or what our economy is based on.

If you didn't know, and it's obvious you have no clue, beside of "being sparkly and looking nice", gold is part of every electronic device you use today. The computer you typing on has close to $10 worth of gold used as conductor. Your smartphone has between $1 and $2 worth of gold in it, beside other precious metals.

You graduated what, woodcarving?

Any degree I got is infinitely more valuable than the degree you didn't get.

Now I know you don't have any.

20526307_1255025094623837_1892504863256627896_n.jpg

Finally! A conservative Republican who is willing to speak of and take resposibility for the ongoing three ring circus in the White House

My Party Is in Denial About Donald Trump

Who could blame the people who felt abandoned and ignored by the major parties for reaching in despair for a candidate who offered oversimplified answers to infinitely complex questions and managed to entertain them in the process? With hindsight, it is clear that we all but ensured the rise of Donald Trump

Selected excerpts:
I will let the liberals answer for their own sins in this regard. (There are many.) But we conservatives mocked Barack Obama’s failure to deliver on his pledge to change the tone in Washington even as we worked to assist with that failure. It was we conservatives who, upon Obama’s election, stated that our No. 1 priority was not advancing a conservative policy agenda but making Obama a one-term president—the corollary to this binary thinking being that his failure would be our success and the fortunes of the citizenry would presumably be sorted out in the meantime.

It was we conservatives who were largely silent when the most egregious and sustained attacks on Obama’s legitimacy were leveled by marginal figures who would later be embraced and legitimized by far too many of us.

It was we conservatives who rightly and robustly asserted our constitutional prerogatives as a co-equal branch of government when a Democrat was in the White House but who, despite solemn vows to do the same in the event of a Trump presidency, have maintained an unnerving silence as instability has ensued

To carry on in the spring of 2017 as if what was happening was anything approaching normalcy required a determined suspension of critical faculties.
And tremendous powers of denial.

Michael Gerson, a conservative columnist and former senior adviser to President George W. Bush, wrote, four months into the new presidency, The conservative mind, in some very visible cases, has become diseased,” and conservative institutions “with the blessings of a president … have abandoned the normal constraints of reason and compassion.”
The problem with the Trump ‘presidency’ is Trump.

Forum List

Back