Zone1 A question for the USMB left.

There is a lot of hate on the right too. On the right are people who hate immigrants who earn more money than they do. ...

Donald Trump Says Migrants Bring 'Large Scale Crime and Disease' to America

"This brings large-scale crime and disease," he tweeted.

Hatred from the past:

Propaganda Poster: “Jews Are Lice: They Cause Typhus”

That's an easy one.

If you don't like gay marriage, don't have one.
if you don't like abortion, don't have one of those, either.

The problem is, you don't want ANYONE to have them, even though it has NO effect on your life.
That's where you are flat outright full of it boy... If it didn't have any affect on other people's lives, well then of course there wouldn't be any problem, but you sit here with your lying ace trying to say that this stuff is only bothering "busy bodies" when you know of course that that narrative is pure bull shite you are attempting to run with here.

When people make there problems other people's problems (and they love to do so), and especially when it comes to including what the nation has been seeing as a result of it all, then Houston we have a serious major problem in this country in result of. The people aren't rising up about it all for nothing, and you know this, but you choose to try and bull shite your way through these forum's like you do.
Pathetic !

Hatred from the past:

When accusations are backed up with facts, then it once again shows Trump over and over again being 100% correct about this stuff. The left wants to drag the country down into the pit with it, and it's doing a damned good job of it. Wake up America, wake up already.

creating an entire industry to peddle legalizing kiddie rape and sexual mutilation in schools and media isn't 'keeping it in our bedrooms n stuff'. These deviants can't help but lie. Here is the media agenda, and its been going on since the 1960's. It's straight out of Antonio Gramsci's books.

Who We Are

Championing LGBTQ issues in K-12 education since 1990

Last edited:
creating an entire industry to peddle legalizing kiddie rape and sexual mutilation in schools and media isn't 'keeping it our bedrooms n stuff'. These deviants can't help but lie. Here is the media agenda, and its been going on since the 1960's. It's straight out of Antonio Gramsci's books.

Who We Are

This is why Joe and other's are so full of shite here and they know it.

creating an entire industry to peddle legalizing kiddie rape and sexual mutilation in schools and media isn't 'keeping it in our bedrooms n stuff'. These deviants can't help but lie. Here is the media agenda, and its been going on since the 1960's. It's straight out of Antonio Gramsci's books.

Who We Are

Being LGTBQ is perfectly natural. It's the Bible that's fantasy. We should be teaching children about nature in school, not make believe.

That's an easy one.

If you don't like gay marriage, don't have one.
if you don't like abortion, don't have one of those, either.

The problem is, you don't want ANYONE to have them, even though it has NO effect on your life.
If it is so easy? Then why do you feel the need to force yoar agenda then?

Don't want to use someone's pronouns? Don't use them.
Don't want to eat meat, don't eat it.
Don't want to drive an ICE car, don't drive one.
Don't want to own a gun? Don't buy one.
Don't want to drink out of a plastic water bottles, styrofoam containers or straws? Don't use them.
Don't want to have a mandatory minimum sentence or put up a cash bail? Don't commit a crime.
Don't want to show your ID to vote? Don't vote.
Don't want a high capacity ammunition magazine? Don't buy one.
Don't like hate speech or non-PC speech? Don't read it or listen to it.
Don't like for-profit prisons? Don't commit a crime.
Don't like tobacco advertising or smoking rooms and areas? Don't smoke.
Don't like conversion therapy for minors? Don't send your kids there.
Don't like private health insurance? Don't use it.

Now. . . I know. . you will make the claim, some of these have an effect on yoar life. But you see? Others feel the same about those things you listed as well. They feel gay marriage affects the over all culture, and when innocent lives are cut short in the womb, that too, affects the national culture.

It is not for you, to tell them their perceptions are wrong. And if you do? Then you are no more correct to tell me, when I tell you, that none of those thing I listed above, will affect you in anyway. If you just don't do any of those things and mind your own damn business.

Last edited:

Hatred from the past:

Find me where he says that about Migrants.

Not illegal aliens. . . Migrants.

Last edited:
None of that proves hatred. Did you not understand the OP?

Actually, it totally does.

Why do you care if gay people get married or not?

I'm all for gay marriage. Why should just the straights have to suffer?

You hate them because your magic sky man told you to, and because you think what they do is icky. Neither of those are rational reasons.

If it is so easy? Then why do you feel the need to force yoar agenda then?
Nobody is doing that.

Don't want to drive an ICE car, don't drive one.
Except no one is forcing you not to. In fact, it's often those who drive electric cars that are inconvenienced by the lack of infrastructure.

Don't want to show your ID to vote? Don't vote.
Why do you want to deprive black people of the right to vote? there is no voter fraud, this is about voter suppression and always has been.

Don't like for-profit prisons? Don't commit a crime.

Except I'm the one paying for the "Profits", first through taxes and then from having to deal with "criminals" who had their life ruined by being thrown into prison for a minor crime and making them unemployable.

Don't like tobacco advertising or smoking rooms and areas? Don't smoke.

Um, second hand smoke. That's why we ban smoking in most public places.

Now. . . I know. . you will make the claim, some of these have an effect on yoar life. But you see? Others feel the same about those things you listed as well.

How does gay marriage affect your life?

I can tell you how smoking has affected my life. My dad died of lung cancer at 56. I know growing up around smokers had an effect on my development as a child, but I don't blame my parents, the Tobacco industry lied to them for decades about how dangerous smoking is.

It is not for you, to tell them their perceptions are wrong. And if you do? Then you are no more correct to tell me, when I tell you, that none of those thing I listed above, will affect you in anyway. If you just don't do any of those things and mind your own damn business.

The thing is, all the things on your list are policy issues that effect society as a whole. Unlike your irrational hatred for gays, which is just because you think it's icky.

Why do you care if gay people get married or not?

I'm all for gay marriage. Why should just the straights have to suffer?
I feel a visceral disgust for homosexuality. Nevertheless, as long as homosexuals do not flaunt what they are I can accept them. I have had homosexual friends. They were in the closet, but the closet door was open.

I believe that homosexuality is a genetic inclination that correlates with superior intelligence. If someone inherits one of the genes for homosexuality one is an intelligent heterosexual. If one inherits both genes, one is an intelligent homosexual.

Mine is a testable hypothesis. I would like for it to be investigated. If my hypothesis is true, it is unfair for parents to disown a homosexual child: he or she inherited the inclination from them.

I may carry the gene myself. Several of my relatives were homosexuals or probable lesbians.

I think the problem is not that some homosexuals want to marry other homosexuals; the problem is that many heterosexuals do not want to marry the people with whom they have children so that that they can raise those children properly.

I feel a visceral disgust for homosexuality. Nevertheless, as long as homosexuals do not flaunt what they are I can accept them. I have had homosexual friends. They were in the closet, but the closet door was open.

It actually sounds much like your racism, like your insecurities, not their problem.

I believe that homosexuality is a genetic inclination that correlates with superior intelligence. If someone inherits one of the genes for homosexuality one is an intelligent heterosexual. If one inherits both genes, one is an intelligent homosexual.

Mine is a testable hypothesis. I would like for it to be investigated. If my hypothesis is true, it is unfair for parents to disown a homosexual child: he or she inherited the inclination from them.

Um, not really. If anything, homosexuality is probably a genetic dead end, for obvious reasons. I think it's more likely, as some studies have shown, that when overpopulation becomes a problem, a gay gene kicks in. They actually did this with mice, where when too many mice ended up in a colony, some of them turned gay.

I may carry the gene myself. Several of my relatives were homosexuals or probable lesbians.

Probably. Most homophobes are latent homosexuals. It would explain a lot of your pathologies.

I think the problem is not that some homosexuals want to marry other homosexuals; the problem is that many heterosexuals do not want to marry the people with whom they have children so that that they can raise those children properly.

No one should marry someone they don't love because birth control failed.

Um, not really. If anything, homosexuality is probably a genetic dead end, for obvious reasons. I think it's more likely, as some studies have shown, that when overpopulation becomes a problem, a gay gene kicks in. They actually did this with mice, where when too many mice ended up in a colony, some of them turned gay.
I explained why homosexuality is not a genetic dead end. Apparently my explanation was over your head.

If my hypothesis is correct homosexuality is transmitted down through the generations the way sickle cell anemia is. If one inherits one of the genes one does not have sickle cell anemia, but one is less likely to die of malaria. If one inherits both of the genes one is still less likely to die of malaria, but one has sickle cell anemia.

No one should marry someone they don't love because birth control failed.
But they should be required to pay for child support. The tax payers should not be taxed to pay for welfare assistance for illegitimate children.

I explained why homosexuality is not a genetic dead end. Apparently my explanation was over your head.

If my hypothesis is correct homosexuality is transmitted down through the generations the way sickle cell anemia is. If one inherits one of the genes one does not have sickle cell anemia, but one is less likely to die of malaria. If one inherits both of the genes one is still less likely to die of malaria, but one has sickle cell anemia.
Yeah, here's the thing.

Nobody has identified the gay gene. Nobody has identified any of the racial genes you think exist.

But they should be required to pay for child support. The tax payers should not be taxed to pay for welfare assistance for illegitimate children.

Hey there's this little thing called "Freedom".

As long as she has the right to abort a baby, a man has a right to wash his hands and walk away.

Sorry, man, that's what you have in a free society. If you want to live in a society where people do what society expects of them, all the time, move to China and get a high Social Credit Score from President Xi. Just don't creep on the Chinese ladies and call them "Oriental." They hate that.

Your beliefs causing you to seek to inflict misery on people is not much different from hatred
Why do you hate babies?
1713358838238.jpeg

Thread summary:

None of the conservatives here can debate any libeal on any issue. They're very aware of that, given how regularly the liberals hand their asses to them.

Thus, they know they need reasons to run away from debate and declare victory.

"WAAAAAA! BECAUSE YOU LIBERALS ARE SO HATEFUL, I WIN!" is how they do that.

Every time a conservative makes up a dumb strawman -- the only thing they can do -- an angel gets his wings, because it shows the rightie and their immoral philosophy has been spanked hard again.

Forum List

Back