Any wonder why we liberty loving supporters don't believe the MSM.

Yes it was. The left and some left congressmembers were encouraging it. Yes, it was true. You can't make it go away.
Riots would have happened regardless of anything anyone on the left said. They were spontaneous.

There would have been no Capitol riot if Trump hadn’t made it so.
Exactly HOW and WHAT did Trump say or do to cause the supposedly "Capitol" riot?
Please provide the exact words that Trump said that made it so.
How is it different from these people?
Now remember who Politifact.org is! Owned by Poynter Institute a non-profit that also owns Tampa Bay Times which forced because of non-profit the Tampa Tribune out of business...again non-profit. By the way ...Politifact.org read how extremely bias they are! But of course you won't!!! "Twisted to make it look" PolitiFACT says... so tell me again exact words Trump said!!
Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 9.07.29 AM.png

Yes it was. The left and some left congressmembers were encouraging it. Yes, it was true. You can't make it go away.
Riots would have happened regardless of anything anyone on the left said. They were spontaneous.

There would have been no Capitol riot if Trump hadn’t made it so.
Exactly HOW and WHAT did Trump say or do to cause the supposedly "Capitol" riot?
Please provide the exact words that Trump said that made it so.
How is it different from these people?
Now remember who Politifact.org is! Owned by Poynter Institute a non-profit that also owns Tampa Bay Times which forced because of non-profit the Tampa Tribune out of business...again non-profit. By the way ...Politifact.org read how extremely bias they are! But of course you won't!!! "Twisted to make it look" PolitiFACT says... so tell me again exact words Trump said!!View attachment 441694

They can't but they'll tell you there was magical coding in there.

So the following is a perfect example of how ignorant people are continually lead around by their noses by the BIASED MSM!
How come you supposedly "educated" people can't comprehend this extreme bias is so false!
"mob of Biden supporters" 6 results...
View attachment 441665
"mob of Trump supporters" 2,420,000 NEWS results

View attachment 441666
You think that proves main stream media bias?

Lol, what that proves is that "mobs" are very rarely made up of Biden supporters.

Whats so blaringly obvious is the ignoring of months of nightly riots by ANTIFABLM. Billions of dollars of property damage and 30 murders.

Its because the rioters were leftist. Then a few idiots take selfies in the Capitol and its the end of the USA.
The riot at the Capitol was literally a riot of Trump supporters for Trump.

No on was rioting to help Biden. They weren’t saying that they’re there for Biden. They weren’t talking at all about politics or Democrats.

This just isn’t comparable no matter how desperate you are.
As I keep telling them: false equivalency is FALSE.

Much better to get your news from some blogster working out of Mom's basement.
Exactly.

I totally get that mainstream media is biased, and that they are pushing various political agendas. But to jump from that to the tin foil hat crew isn't the answer. "Do your research" doesn't mean "find a random yahoo on the internet who confirms your biases".
OK... how about this "Jump"... read the following FACTS about the FINANCIAL $$$!! support the MSM had for Hillary/Biden in the last 2 elections. Explain to me how the supposedly "unbiased" MSM works then?
View attachment 441693
I totally get that mainstream media is biased, and that they are pushing various political agendas. But to jump from that to the tin foil hat crew isn't the answer. "Do your research" doesn't mean "find a random yahoo on the internet who confirms your biases".

stop playing your word games,,,

this wouldnt have happened if proper audits were done on specific claims,,
The answer to the question you're so desperately avoiding is that no, the riot wouldn't have happened if Trump had accepted his defeat.

There is no audit that would have prevented this because no audit was going to give the election to Trump.

stop playing your word games,,,

this wouldnt have happened if proper audits were done on specific claims,,
The answer to the question you're so desperately avoiding is that no, the riot wouldn't have happened if Trump had accepted his defeat.

There is no audit that would have prevented this because no audit was going to give the election to Trump.
it wasnt about giving trump the election,, its about election integrity,,,

it wasnt about giving trump the election,, its about election integrity,,,
Incorrect. Trump said he'd never accept any outcome other than victory.

Never concede.
I dont give a fuck what trump said or thinks,,, I dont like him and didnt vote for him,,

I will never again trust any election involving dems or repubes,,,

Sure. You're just deeply committed to the accurate representation of the "will of the people".

;)

Forum List

Back