Are Whites Ashamed...

that the founding fathers and subsequent leadership had to construct a system that gave them a 300 plus year head start here in the US? If you count the years of enslavement of Blacks. The laws against Blacks reading. The Vagrancy laws. The Jim Crow laws. etc etc arent you kind of pissed off that your white leadership thought so very very little of your ability to succeed on a level playing field?
That's old news. Quit pissing and moaning and move into the 21st Century without a chip on your shoulder. Someone will definitely knock it off.
Can you answer the question or should I ignore you for being off topic?

Do what you will. I wasn't around then and neither were you.

The first slaves from Africa arrived in what is now the United States in 1619, well before my ancestors and most others who post on this message board.

But not my ancestors, and we didn't own slaves. In the 1800s, there were sharecroppers out back. Now they own every bit of land around we didn't give to someone else, and they're black. Pretty sure they own about 160 acres.

I bet a lot of white people (mostly Northern white people) believe Abraham Lincoln was not a racist motherfucker.
He also lived in the 1800’s. I figure he was ahead of the curve.

And he didn’t think human beings should be properly. And that puts him ahead of a good percentage of trumptards.
You do realize Lincoln was going to make it legal for Blacks to be enslaved for the duration of this country dont you?

I bet a lot of white people (mostly Northern white people) believe Abraham Lincoln was not a racist motherfucker.
He also lived in the 1800’s. I figure he was ahead of the curve.

And he didn’t think human beings should be properly. And that puts him ahead of a good percentage of trumptards.
Trumptards can be retards,

But do you really believe they want people in slavery? I prefer to give everyone the benefit of the doubt that they want to be fair, we just have a different understanding of fair, I suppose.

I believe you have to be racist in order for Drumpf to appeal to you as a white person. For non white supporters its obvious they brainwashed by pro white teachings established centuries ago..

Or it could be white Trump voters were merely reacting to the writing on the wall. For a couple decades the democratic party and their lapdogs in the media has been pretty explicitly hostile to white people while the establishment GOP were too cowardly to take a firm stand in our interests, too busy pandering to ******* like you...
Heres a white guy that makes no bones about it. He thinks the playing field being leveled is against his interests. He has no problem with the fact that white trash like himself could not survive without assistance.

Its a true ass quote. Its a reflection of white philosophy and component of racism

Drumpf got elected because he appealed to the racist in every white person that voted for him. Now take a guess what demographic voted for him the most?

thats your opinion. If some racists voted for trump, that doesnt mean what you say about other white people. Why couldn't white people have voted for trump, for the same reason Asians did? or other black people or Hispanics? Looking at the color of voters is a very superficial observation of why someone voted, but you are entitled to that opinion
So you think the support for Drumpf from the KKK and Nazis was just some bizarre coincidence and you actually expect me to believe his rhetoric was not geared at racists?
You think anyone who voted for Trump is racist because some racists are his fans? I actually don't trust or like politicians, Nazis or KKK
I believe you have to be racist in order for Drumpf to appeal to you as a white person. For non white supporters its obvious they've brainwashed by pro white teachings established centuries ago..

Eh, some yes, some no.

Some people just like a strong leader.
If they truly wanted a strong leader they would have elected someone that wouldnt look like a limp noodle next to Putin.

I asked IM2 this question in another thread and he refused to answer so I'll ask you: If the actions of the white colonizers is directly responsible and to be blamed for the hatred between the Hutus and Tutsis and the subsequent genocide, who is responsible for my racism?

The question is irrelevant and based on a false premise that whites are inherently more evil. Unless we're talking strictly about numbers for the sake of discussing generic information, the body counts mean nothing. However, if we're talking about the capability to do evil, Rwanda disproves your premise at one machete stroke. On top of that, the 1994 genocide was not the only one in that country. There was one in 1972 started by the Tutsis where at least 80,000 were killed. The Hutu armed response to this massacre resulted in thousands more killed. So not only are Rwandans guilty of genocide, they are twice guilty.

A quick look at some of the actions by the Hutu perpetrators: Hutus not only killed Tutsis, they slaughtered moderate members and Tutsi sympathizers within their own tribe; Hutu husbands killed their own Tutsi wives; Tutsis women were taken away as sex slaves; Children were clubbed and hacked to death along with adults; HIV-infected patients were formed into "rape squads" to rape and infect Tutsi women; Men and women both suffered sexual mutilation (some after having been raped) by having their genitalia hacked with machetes, knives, and sharp sticks and doused with acid.There's more but I think you get the idea.

So this raises another question: Does it require any more evil to put someone in a gas chamber than to hack a child to death with a machete?

A list of some of the worst African wars since the end of WWII and the Holocaust:

First Sudanese War, 1955 - 1972 - 500,000 dead.
Second Sudanese War, 1983 - 2005 - 1-2 million dead.
Lord's Resistance Army Insurgency, 1987 - present - 100,000+ dead so far.
War in Darfur, 2003 - present - 300,000 dead so far.
South Sudanese Civil War, 2013 - present - 10,000+ dead.
Chad/Libya Conflict, 1978 - 1987 - 8,500+ dead.
Libyan Civil War, 2014 - present - 10,000 dead.
Somali Civil War, 1980s - present - 300,00 - 500,000 dead.
Eritrean War of Independence, 1961 - 1991 - 145,000 dead.
Ethiopian Civil War, 1974 - 1991 - +/- 500,000 war dead plus 1,000,000 dead from famine.
Eritrean-Ethiopian War, 1998 - 2000 - 70,000 - 100,000 dead.
Congo Civil War, 1997 - 1999 - 14,000 - 25,000 dead.

So since WWII and the end of the Holocaust, blacks have slaughtered blacks to the tune of about 4 million killed just in the wars and conflicts listed here (there are many other recorded wars and conflicts on the African continent) and that's using the conservative estimates and doesn't even include the 800,000 from the Rwandan genocide. What's more, whites had nothing to do with any of them.
Yup and white man Joseph Stalin killed around 9 million way more than all the wars you mentioned in African combined and that 9 million is a conservative estimate. Many claim it's more like 20-25 mill.

Can you answer the question I posed to Asclepias? Namely, does it require more evil to put someone in a gas chamber than it does to hack a child to death with a machete?
I think everyone knows whites are not the only people who have done evil in history. So to keep bringing it up comes off as either some kind of weak “Everyone does it” excuse that eight-year-olds use or as a way to draw attention away from the evils of white history.

The past, present and future of Black Americans concern me most. And in that history whites are the main evil. That is just how it is. I did not create the world I find myself in. If I were Darfuri, no doubt I would write about the Arabic-speaking Sudanese. If I were Palestinian, it would be the Israelis.

Can you answer the question or not?

Look. White people need to get over this idea that they are somehow special. They are not.

Of course we're not. But if we're not special then we are also not unique in the capacity for evil.

They are just like everyone else. But by putting up this front that they are better than most, they make themselves worse than most – because it means they turn a blind eye to the evil they do.

This is not about whites thinking they are better than most, this is about blacks thinking whites are worse than most.

No, this is about what whites have done. I have known far too many very fine whites to allow you to tell this lie because you can't face the fact of the wrongs whites have actually done.

First of all, what did I say that is insulting to the "very fine whites" you know? Secondly, I've never denied any wrongs done by whites. The conquering, enslavement and wars committed on other races and cultures by whites is a matter of history that everyone is aware of. My position is, and always has been, that whites have no more capacity for killing than any other human being.

White colonizers are respnsible for the struggles that continue going on in Africa. Most of the former colonies are still controlled by white business interests in the countries that colonized them. Until you study the colonization of Africa you are ignorant of things whites did to control the masses as a minority force. Divide and conquer as used by white colonizers created animosity between some tribes that never were hostile to each other and increased hostility between those who were. White colonizers set boundaries on the continent that did not exist, some of which split land into sections where opposing tribes were combined into to one region or territory.

So instead of endeavoring to achieve some sort of peace and détente between the tribes and countries, they choose to further hostilities.

Whites like you need to learn that we blacks here are very well educated.

I'm sure there are a few educated whites here too so this means precisely squat to me. Besides, education is no cure for lack of logic, common sense or critical thinking.

Your simplistic belief that we are just blaming whites for no reason amounts to a pile of rotting dung.

And your simplistic belief that Rwandans had no control over their own actions amounts to a pile of porcine afterbirth.

You need to learn that in this case, you might b trying to argue with people who have greater knowledge of the subject you are trying to argue than you. Maybe it's wise that you spend the same amount of time we have studying these things before you come back again trying to argue the same denial based argument steeped in a lack of knowledge.

Oh please. It's far too late for you to try intellectually shaming me.

Rwanda, 1994.
Really? You do realize whites killed 6 million people that were white like them. How many died in Rwanda? Way less than that.

What's the matter, Rwandan Genocide atrocity not atrocious enough for you?

Given the savagery of the Rwandan Genocide and considering that up to 800,000 people were slaughtered within a hundred days, do you really think skin color had anything to do with the lower body count than the Holocaust?

If there had been 6 million Hutus to kill and they had enough time (the Holocaust lasted four years) and no one to stop them, given the nature and level of butchery, I've no doubt they would have killed that many.

You guys always look at these things in terms of body counts and while body counts are interesting factoids, they say nothing about the soul of one race as compared to another. History has proven that no one race is more capable of atrocity than another.
When you used Rwanda you not only failed the described terms, you forgot that the Rwanda massacre was a direct result of white people fucking up in Africa.

I asked IM2 this question in another thread and he refused to answer so I'll ask you: If the actions of the white colonizers is directly responsible and to be blamed for the hatred between the Hutus and Tutsis and the subsequent genocide, who is responsible for my racism?

The question was to name one atrocity whites have not committed that was worse. Since whites have clearly killed (by a vast amount) more people at a single instance than any atrocity known to man your example fails.

The question is irrelevant and based on a false premise that whites are inherently more evil. Unless we're talking strictly about numbers for the sake of discussing generic information, the body counts mean nothing. However, if we're talking about the capability to do evil, Rwanda disproves your premise at one machete stroke. On top of that, the 1994 genocide was not the only one in that country. There was one in 1972 started by the Tutsis where at least 80,000 were killed. The Hutu armed response to this massacre resulted in thousands more killed. So not only are Rwandans guilty of genocide, they are twice guilty.

A quick look at some of the actions by the Hutu perpetrators: Hutus not only killed Tutsis, they slaughtered moderate members and Tutsi sympathizers within their own tribe; Hutu husbands killed their own Tutsi wives; Tutsis women were taken away as sex slaves; Children were clubbed and hacked to death along with adults; HIV-infected patients were formed into "rape squads" to rape and infect Tutsi women; Men and women both suffered sexual mutilation (some after having been raped) by having their genitalia hacked with machetes, knives, and sharp sticks and doused with acid.There's more but I think you get the idea.

So this raises another question: Does it require any more evil to put someone in a gas chamber than to hack a child to death with a machete?

I disagree. Whites as a group are more violent, more savage, more bellicose than any other race on the planet. Your history is littered with atrocities. These atrocities were not committed as a result of self defense. They were committed because whites felt they were superior. In effect the "manifest destiny" philosophy was at work when whites committed their atrocities.

A list of some of the worst African wars since the end of WWII and the Holocaust:

Ethiopian Civil War, 1974 - 1991 - +/- 500,000 war dead plus 1,000,000 dead from famine.

So since WWII and the end of the Holocaust, blacks have slaughtered blacks to the tune of about 4 million killed just in the wars and conflicts listed here (there are many other recorded wars and conflicts on the African continent) and that's using the conservative estimates and doesn't even include the 800,000 from the Rwandan genocide. What's more, whites had nothing to do with any of them.
Yup and white man Joseph Stalin killed around 9 million way more than all the wars you mentioned in African combined and that 9 million is a conservative estimate. Many claim it's more like 20-25 mill.

Hey, I didn't know that Georgians were White people.

I believe you have to be racist in order for Drumpf to appeal to you as a white person. For non white supporters its obvious they brainwashed by pro white teachings established centuries ago..

Or it could be white Trump voters were merely reacting to the writing on the wall. For a couple decades the democratic party and their lapdogs in the media has been pretty explicitly hostile to white people while the establishment GOP were too cowardly to take a firm stand in our interests, too busy pandering to ******* like you...
Heres a white guy that makes no bones about it. He thinks the playing field being leveled is against his interests. He has no problem with the fact that white trash like himself could not survive without assistance.

Hehe, your idea of equality means bringing everything down to your level. No thanks, I don't want the entire country to become a fucking ghetto.

that the founding fathers and subsequent leadership had to construct a system that gave them a 300 plus year head start here in the US? If you count the years of enslavement of Blacks. The laws against Blacks reading. The Vagrancy laws. The Jim Crow laws. etc etc arent you kind of pissed off that your white leadership thought so very very little of your ability to succeed on a level playing field?

Our Aristocrat FF's were never concerned about a 'level playing field' , albeit they foisted a well written document propagating such beliefs.

Our history as a nation, as well as the entire human experience has always been a leg up

We have always been, and will always be conquerors ,and there have always been and will always be the conquered and conscripts

~S~
Preordained??

absoluetly, under the guise of their altruistic bullsh*t ...~S~

Hehe, your idea of equality means bringing everything down to your level. No thanks, I don't want the entire country to become a fucking ghetto.

Unless you've $$$$'s, it already is

~S~

What's the matter, Rwandan Genocide atrocity not atrocious enough for you?

Given the savagery of the Rwandan Genocide and considering that up to 800,000 people were slaughtered within a hundred days, do you really think skin color had anything to do with the lower body count than the Holocaust?

If there had been 6 million Hutus to kill and they had enough time (the Holocaust lasted four years) and no one to stop them, given the nature and level of butchery, I've no doubt they would have killed that many.

You guys always look at these things in terms of body counts and while body counts are interesting factoids, they say nothing about the soul of one race as compared to another. History has proven that no one race is more capable of atrocity than another.
When you used Rwanda you not only failed the described terms, you forgot that the Rwanda massacre was a direct result of white people fucking up in Africa.

The question was to name one atrocity whites have not committed that was worse. Since whites have clearly killed (by a vast amount) more people at a single instance than any atrocity known to man your example fails.

I disagree. Whites as a group are more violent, more savage, more bellicose than any other race on the planet. Your history is littered with atrocities. These atrocities were not committed as a result of self defense. They were committed because whites felt they were superior. In effect the "manifest destiny" philosophy was at work when whites committed their atrocities.

My theory is that your genetic makeup is responsible for your racism. Europeans lacked resources hence their late arrival to civilization. Because of this lack of resources europeans developed into war mongering, violent people. Lack of melanin may have inspired a better perception of a boundary between "us" and "them". There is a reason whites are the ones that came up with a way to classify races and put them in a pecking order with whites supposedly at the top.

Firstly, this is precisely the sort of thinking that prompted whites to enslave blacks, i.e. blacks were genetically inferior. Secondly, I take it you are a Christian man; do you honestly believe God made men genetically unequal? Did you ever ask God why he made whites more violent? Or for that matter, why he made other races weaker and more subservient?
How about freewill? Doesn't your religion teach that each person has the freewill to sin against God of their own volition? How far does your faith go? Does it go all the way or only as far as the color line between blacks and whites?

You can paint it anyway you like. The bottom line is any atrocities in Africa were engineered and often aided by whites. Even so there is still no match for the sheer number of deaths directly attributable to whites. I mean you guys wiped out entire multiple cultures.

Whites were involved in none of the wars or conflicts I listed.

That question prompts a question from me. Is it more evil to hack a child to death, feed a child to alligators, lynch a child and cut off their testicles and sell them as souvenirs?

I'll answer yours when you answer mine.
No. Its not the same thinking at all. There is no assumption of inferiority in believing whites are genetically more violent. Its merely a theory propped up by the violent history of the white race. Its pretty evident god made races unequal. If he had whites would be able to produce melanin in sufficient quantities to protect themselves from the sun. Never thought to ask god why whites were so violent. I'm pretty sure he has a plan to get rid of them. I dont know any races that are subservient. Whites are the weakest race IMO.

Each person has free will, however we know that people are social animals that can be influenced or led to act in ways that their free will would normally direct them not to do. Thats why you have some whites that are compassionate, truth tellers, and non violent.

Whites were involved in every war or conflict you listed. Check the dates. If it was after 1881 then whites were involved.

Blacks weren't capable of a heck of a lot of violence when they didn't invent the wheel, guns, and didn't have domesticated Horses, or Sea-faring vessels before being conquered.

Now-a-days most of the violence in the World comes from African, and Muslim countries....

If Thomas Jefferson were alive today and running for president, and black, would you vote for him?

I guess what I’m saying is, would you vote for Larry Elder as president?

Blacks weren't capable of a heck of a lot of violence when they didn't invent the wheel, guns, and didn't have domesticated Horses, or Sea-faring vessels before being conquered.
ummm...dude.....

We may need to fact check this one.

The wheel was barely used, with the exception of Ethiopia and Somalia, in Sub-Saharan Africa well into the 19th century but this changed with the arrival of the Europeans.[20][21]

Wheel - Wikipedia

By the way, true story.

I grew up just ourside a small Texas town dominated by the klan. No black people lived in the town or went to the schools.

My first experience with going to school with black kids was in middle school when we moved away. Come to find out, I got along great with black kids and learned a lot. I just needed the opportunity. Fuck segregation. It does nothing but harm.

Things have changed now in that shitty town, but it was not that long ago when no black people lived there.

So, yes we still have a race problem and, yes white people are a large part of the problem.

BUT, the People who are making a difference are those honestly see the other side and try to understand and relate.

A good dose of Dave Chappelle also helps.
:auiqs.jpg:

With some things there is no other side to see.

Let me provide an example that doesn't overtly contain race. Child molestation. There is no listening to a child molester try to excuse/explain their behavior, or how it's part of human nature. A child molester in America can't argue about child abuse in other countries or instances that took place in 200 BC. So all these excuses offed up here by apparent racists cannot be accepted or recognized.

Forum List

Back