"Black Panther" movie. Why is an all-black movie a victory for diversity?

Yes - there's a few whites in it but its 99% black. Liberal hypocrites say all-white movies are racist but all-black movies are a way to fight racism!!!
The irony of the OP is that no one was whining like you when the lord of the rings came out with 6 straight movies and there wasnt a Black person in any of them.

They had enough people trying to steal the ring without throwing a black guy into the mix.

roflmao!!!

Yes - there's a few whites in it but its 99% black. Liberal hypocrites say all-white movies are racist but all-black movies are a way to fight racism!!!
The irony of the OP is that no one was whining like you when the lord of the rings came out with 6 straight movies and there wasnt a Black person in any of them.
Well, There was not any American Indians in them either. Which is fine because Hollywood liberals you know the ones that molest children, portray Indians as fucking idiot dirt worshipers... lol

The Blade series was pretty good!

Has Asslips seen "The Last Dragon"?
Hell yeah. Thats my cousin that starred in that movie.
Your cousin was Bruce Leroy? :eek:
Yep.

He did a great job!

So are you redbone like him, or blacker than the ace of spades like a tar baby?

True story: When I was growing up, this one girl's nickname was "Tar Baby".

She went on to do big things, she was a smart girl.

I'm happy for black people. I'd be pissed if the only films my people were putting out were made by Tyler Perry.

What? What do you mean?

I'd feel right at home with a movie made by Tyler Perry. Hot grits will take anybody down!

And we like greens, so :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

That stupid movie is going to be a flop just like Selma.

There's a couple of non Medea movies by Tyler I haven't seen yet. I like that dude! He's real!

Either something's good or it's not.

Cosby..was good.

The Wayans were good.

Tyler Perry's stuff I identify with.

This new Hollywood stuff? They can go fuck themselves.

Get a clue as to what entertainment is, fucktards.

The Blade series was pretty good!

Has Asslips seen "The Last Dragon"?
Hell yeah. Thats my cousin that starred in that movie.
Your cousin was Bruce Leroy? :eek:
Yep.
Why lie about being related to that no acting fool?

GFY, I like that movie.

Who's the masta?
I loved that movie too, but he was an awful actor. Shonuff was the shit though!

"Catches bullets with his TEETH? Nigga please!"

Last edited:
Super Hero crap. Hollywood is like the Grammies now, reduced to trying to sell total crap as 'art', like trying to sell that gibbering crackhead idiot Kendrick Lamer being touted up as some sort of 'great artist' now. Black culture continues its race down the toilet. Such a long steep fall from the eras that produced artists like Ellington, Bassie, Miles Davis, John Coltrane the Marsalis brothers,,et al.

Super Hero crap. Hollywood is like the Grammies now, reduced to trying to sell total crap as 'art', like trying to sell that gibbering crackhead idiot Kendrick Lamer being touted up as some sort of 'great artist' now. Black culture continues its race down the toilet. Such a long steep fall from the eras that produced artists like Ellington, Bassie, Miles Davis, John Coltrane the Marsalis brothers,,et al.

Yes - blacks used to produce great entertainers and now they can't even do that. They've NEVER been able to produce important people like engineers and scientists. What a pathetic race. Lincoln had the right idea. Send them back to africa.

Wait, Black Panther is an example of black culture going down the toilet? :rofl:

What’s funny about this movie is that this (fictional) nation was so wealthy and advanced for so long because they had zero immigration, took no refugees, and gave no foreign aid. Then at the end of the movie they decide to just throw all that away and embrace diversity and multiculturalism all in the name of helping the downtrodden negroes around the planet. There were several cracks about white colonization and the slave trade, but they refused to acknowledge the fact that Africans started the slave trade themselves.

Blacks seem to be excitied about this movie. Will they embrace its message and put down the crack pipe and pick up a book and learn to apply themselves in a meaningful way?

Forum List

Back