Black republicans...who are they really?

Denigrating blacks who vote Republican doesn't make me racist. I say the same thing about whites! Rich whites are greedy and poor ones are stupid.
Actually, it does make you racist since you differentiate people by their skin tone. If you simply denigrated all Republicans, especially those who came from humble backgrounds, then that'd be simply political and/or economic. However, since you continually make it about race, how could it not be racist?

Denigrating blacks who vote Republican doesn't make me racist. I say the same thing about whites! Rich whites are greedy and poor ones are stupid.
Actually, it does make you racist since you differentiate people by their skin tone. If you simply denigrated all Republicans, especially those who came from humble backgrounds, then that'd be simply political and/or economic. However, since you continually make it about race, how could it not be racist?
I see how America treats poor blacks in poor inner cities. I'm sorry there are so few poor whites in those cities being treated like shit. I know the rich and Republicans treat poor white people like shit too but that's a different discussion for a different day.

Today I'm not trying to get stupid whites to stop voting Republican. Today I'm trying to get stupid blacks to show up and vote.

They aren't racist for voting Democratic. They just look at the two parties and see which one cares more. They aren't buying your tough love. No one is. No one but you that is.

I see how America treats poor blacks in poor inner cities. I'm sorry there are so few poor whites in those cities being treated like shit. I know the rich and Republicans treat poor white people like shit too but that's a different discussion for a different day.

Today I'm not trying to get stupid whites to stop voting Republican. Today I'm trying to get stupid blacks to show up and vote.

They aren't racist for voting Democratic. They just look at the two parties and see which one cares more. They aren't buying your tough love. No one is. No one but you that is.
Democrat = party of slavery

My original point was that the black man who leaves the hood and becomes a republican has forgotten where he came from.
Well clearly Democrats are still the party of racism. "Stay in your place young negro - don't you dare leave 'the hood' or vote for liberty over handouts". Wow... :eusa_doh:

You are seriously racist sweetie. Incidentally - the Democrat Party founded the Klu Klux Klan. That is a fact. So tell me again why all African-Americans wouldn't be voting Republican's (other than ignorance of American history)?
So stupid
Yes my dear - your post was so stupid. And racist as hell.

Ben Carson's advice to blacks in black communities is to get out. He's just not a champion of the common man
Ben Carson understands that the official liberal narrative that everyone who is not a conservative is a victim, is a false narrative. Ben Carson understands that mature adults do not need "champions" to do for them. That they are quite capable of doing for themselves if government gets the hell out of their way and doesn't implement policy aimed at keeping them down and government dependent.

This is the nation of opportunity. Why would anyone need someone to act as a "champion for them"?!? It's really a shame that you buy into the liberal victim narrative. You'd be amazed what the world is really like if you'd tune them out and open your eyes.
That's not the liberal narrative that's just the conservative narrative about liberals. And any conservative who says it sounds stupid.
No....that's the actual liberal narrative. I'm glad you recognize how insanely stupid it sounds to try to convince everybody in America that they are a helpless victim that needs government to save them from the imaginary boogeyman.

I never claimed any person was racist simply for voting for one party or another. I'm saying you are racist for posts like the one quoted above. You differentiate human beings by skin color first and everything else second. I, OTOH, follow Martin Luther King's dream of judging people by the content of their character and never by their skin tone.

I never claimed any person was racist simply for voting for one party or another. I'm saying you are racist for posts like the one quoted above. You differentiate human beings by skin color first and everything else second. I, OTOH, follow Martin Luther King's dream of judging people by the content of their character and never by their skin tone.
When 90% of black people think the GOP is shit and doesn't give a shit about black people, maybe they aren't wrong? You say they are but I say they aren't. Why do you think so many black people are stupid and wrong? You think THEY are the ones who've been brainwashed? I think it's you.

When 90% of black people think the GOP is shit and doesn't give a shit about black people, maybe they aren't wrong? You say they are but I say they aren't. Why do you think so many black people are stupid and wrong? You think THEY are the ones who've been brainwashed? I think it's you.
Why do you continue to tell such big lies about people? Are you a chronic liar? Show me a single post where I said anything about the GOP and black people caring about each other. Show me a single post where I said anything like "so many black people are stupid and wrong" or "THEY are the ones who've been brainwashed". You're a fucking racist, Bobo, and too dishonorable to admit it. You compound your dishonor by telling lies about others when they confront you with your racist bullshit.

You're obviously desperate Bobo to tell so many lies that are easily disproved.

I think your side calls them "Uncle Toms"

e5084104.gif

He does it all the time too!

Sealy is a typical racist Democrat. They don't see their own racism.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why do you continue to tell such big lies about people? Are you a chronic liar? Show me a single post where I said anything about the GOP and black people caring about each other. Show me a single post where I said anything like "so many black people are stupid and wrong" or "THEY are the ones who've been brainwashed". You're a fucking racist, Bobo, and too dishonorable to admit it. You compound your dishonor by telling lies about others when they confront you with your racist bullshit.

You're obviously desperate Bobo to tell so many lies that are easily disproved.
Why don't you tell us your feelings about black American society. Why is it what it is? I get the feeling you're holding back. What advice would you give blacks besides tell them to vote gop

He does it all the time too!
Let's start over. What are we talking about again? I want to see where my feelings are different than yours

Not true! I see my racism. I also see yours.

Or, if you were being as honest as me we would

How am I racist? I don't think my race is any better than anyone else's.

Neither do I.

Come on, how am I racist?
Do you vote Republican?

Neither do I.

Do you vote Republican?

Ok, I thought you were serious, I see that you aren't sincere about anything.

Neither do I.

Do you vote Republican?

Ok, I thought you were serious, I see that you aren't sincere about anything.
Well if you can tell me the racist position I have that you don't, let me know what it is. And don't say something that is wrong or vague

Forum List

Back