Clinton: "I'm back to being an activist and part of the resistance". "I would be president if...

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
...not for the Comey letters."

She went on to blame a foreign government interference and Comey letter for costing her the election. Didn't offer an opinion about the media timely leaking an Access Hollywood video, or the phantom allegations of sexual abuse by so many women who then disappeared when Trump won the election.

Maybe she is a perfect example of the Democratic party. The more of these interviews she does (I suspect to promote her book and help her daughters ambitions), the more I believe the Democrats are hurt. This is all self serving, does nothing for the party or the challenges that America faces. She had a long run in politics, was the Sec of State with some controversies, she failed to win the hearts and minds of Americans and women voters. I will repeat it again, all of this harms the Democratic party, no question.

The American public believe that the Democratic Party are out of touch with regular Americans. I imagine their support will continue to rise in New York and California...after that, it's an uphill climb for them.

Last edited:
She's slightly delusional about that, but I can totally understand why she thinks the Comey letter cost her the election. It was the most fucked up political move I've ever seen in my life.

The Dems are in no worse shape than the GOP for the last 75 years...Since the GOP can't win unless the dems are hated, because the GOP has yet to figure out what empathy means...

She's slightly delusional about that, but I can totally understand why she thinks the Comey letter cost her the election. It was the most fucked up political move I've ever seen in my life.
It worked, don't ya think?

The one person Hillary believes had nothing to do with Hillary losing is, of course, Hillary.

She is 100% perfect.

Everyone who criticizes here deserves.....

the issues hillary is concerned with go beyond individual politicians and political parties...

these are issues hillary has spent her entire lifetime advocating for...

she understands more than anybody how such important issues are not all about HER, so why can't YOU??

Driven to mental illness and alcoholism by unbridled and undeserved ambition

That shit didn't matter IMO. Just like all that shit didn't matter with trump.
The people that were with Hillary, most anyways, were with her through all her bullshit. A fucking letter wouldn't have deterred them.
Hell, dems have a history of that anyways. Didn't they elect a mayor that was in jail for murder?

The one person Hillary believes had nothing to do with Hillary losing is, of course, Hillary.

She is 100% perfect.

Everyone who criticizes here deserves.....

That is why all the Republicans lost as well hey.

Val still hasn't taken off her pussy hat. Or changed her sheets. Poor thing.

the issues hillary is concerned with go beyond individual politicians and political parties...

she understands more than anybody how such important issues are not all about HER, so why can't YOU??

yes,

having a chapter in History books being the main one

oh my, wouldn't it be just awful to have a president under FBI investigation..?

we just can't have THAT now, can we...?? :eusa_clap:

Nevertheless, we have a president under FBI investigation. How do you like that?

You know, not for nothing, but back in my day (2016) there was a lot of consensus opinion-having that merely being the subject of an FBI probe was a disqualification for serving as the leader of the free world.

Yep, if my dusty memories serve as any guide, then that was, at one point, a whole big thing that lots of people believed. And they especially believed it about then-presidential candidate and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Let's Revisit All Those Times Trump Surrogates Said You Can't Elect Someone Under FBI Investigation | The Huffington Post

They will be sorry they didn't vote for the lady with a server in her basement, her only crime. We have nepotism, and pay for play on steroids now and they don't care. Its unreal. The GOP party has lost all credibility.

Piles of dung were heaped upon Trump and he survived it
A few shovels of dirt were thrown on Hills and she could not shake it off
Meh, maybe. The pussy grabber thing was a load of bullshit. 85% of men talk like that. People knew he didn't keep a 13yo prisoner and threatened her families life is she didn't jerk him off. If they did believe it, they are mentally ill.

They will be sorry they didn't vote for the lady with a server in her basement, her only crime. We have nepotism, and pay for play on steroids now and they don't care. Its unreal. The GOP party has lost all credibility.
Hillary Clinton had a position while her husband was president.
Go spout your bullshit somewhere else :thup:

Forum List

Back