Democrat's support of abortion is the reason I know they are evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Catholics are still confused, thinking Democrat's support of welfare, illlegal immigration, and socialized medical care means that the Democrats are more in tune with Catholic values.

But I understand that helping people who are poor or unfortunate means nothing if we're murdering babies in our own neighborhoods.

What did Jesus talk about? I recall he talked a lot about the poor, and I mean more than Trump mentions his electoral college win kind of mentioning.

Heck, the bible even gives less value to a fetus than a living, breathing person.

22 “If people are fighting and hit a pregnant woman and she gives birth prematurely but there is no serious injury, the offender must be fined whatever the woman’s husband demands and the court allows. 23 But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth hand for hand, foot for foot,25 burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.

Mod Message:: Let's be clear here. The way this OPost was written -- it was addressed to Catholics. OP has to decide whether this is ABOUT Catholic belief or a political thread that fits the title. I can move it Religion/Ethics with a new title --- or close it because the OP is about Catholic beliefs in the Politics forum.

Blackrook PM me to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back