Dick Cheney: Picking Sarah Palin Was A ‘Mistake’

Well, it was a mistake. McCain lost a lot of votes because of her.

She in no way, shape, or form was qualified to be VP let alone President.

She's barely qualified to be a FOX News commentator.

She enthused the base during the 2008 election. McCain was never going to win. This was a Bob Dole replay.

You show your ignorance when you speak so poorly of her qualifications. Let alone stating that McCain lost votes because of Palin.

Bullshit. It means you don't have a clue at how furious the base was at being given milk toast like McCain.

You show your ignorance by thinking she has any qualifications other than a failed governorship in a state with a population less than Delaware.

Wolfsister77 is right on the money.

Yep, Palin was not qualified because she knew nothing of foreign affairs and very little of domestic policy as well. Part of the reason McCain lost was because people were scared to death of the thought of her in the WH as President. It is the truth.

Until Republicans can show that their policies are different than the failed policies of Bush........why wouldn't you run against their record

Bush Failed Policies > Obama's successful ones

Obama succeeded At everything Bush failed at

Including killing Bin Laden

Obama is a record setting President for sure: record debt, deficits, poverty, homelessness, unemployment and our first ever credit downgrade.

If anything, Obama killing Osama only vindicates Bush Doctrine. Osama's death didn't end the war and apparently without state sponsorship, Osama was no longer a big deal.

She enthused the base during the 2008 election. McCain was never going to win. This was a Bob Dole replay.

You show your ignorance when you speak so poorly of her qualifications. Let alone stating that McCain lost votes because of Palin.

Bullshit. It means you don't have a clue at how furious the base was at being given milk toast like McCain.

You show your ignorance by thinking she has any qualifications other than a failed governorship in a state with a population less than Delaware.

Lol, more Saturday Night Live political expertise.

Do you libtards realize how stupid you sound when you state that every GOP candidate is either stupid, corrupt, evil or a religious zealot?

Its like the only thing the Jack Asses can do any more is repeat the same recycled election talking points with each election, over and over, and over.

Christ, get a new act or something, will ya?

I didn't say every GOp candidate is stupid, corrupt, or evil or a religious zealot. I said Sarah Palin is unqualified and she proved it every single time she opened her mouth.

Nice generalization though.

All the right wing whackos right here should start a movement to make Sarah the VP choice for Mittens.

Please please PLEASE make Sarah the VP choice.

If you thought Obama's margin of victory was ok in 08, you really wouldn't have seen anything yet.

PLEASE MAKE SARAH THE VP CHOICE.

President Obama thanks you for your efforts on his behalf.

And he would approve of this message.

I can totally get behind this.

Another tax exempt Media Matters scoop? What is the story on the left's sudden interest in Sarah Palin? It beats talking about Obama? Do you lefties think you are better off with a brain damaged V.P. who had two brain aneurisms and was once declared dead? I'm not crazy about Obama but I am petrified at the thought of a certifiable crazy person being a heartbeat away.

Another tax exempt Media Matters scoop? What is the story on the left's sudden interest in Sarah Palin? It beats talking about Obama? Do you lefties think you are better off with a brain damaged V.P. who had two brain aneurisms and was once declared dead? I'm not crazy about Obama but I am petrified at the thought of a certifiable crazy person being a heartbeat away.

So, you have objections to Palin too.

ok rigties. Send me some pos-rep ;)

missvicepresident.jpg

provide a better picture.................:D

Last edited:

If he were geunine? He would have told his handlers back then to unleash her. They muzzled her.

I really don't think he remembers it.

"muzzled her"? :eusa_eh: :lol: She was screaming from the rooftops about Wright & that other guy at every campaign stop. :clap2: Where were you?

Keep laughing...

Palin derided by top McCain aide, book

Palin's 'going rogue,' McCain aide says

Keep trying to rewrite things...and interesting You're defending McCain.

She should have been lead on the ticket.

Yep, Palin was not qualified because she knew nothing of foreign affairs and very little of domestic policy as well. Part of the reason McCain lost was because people were scared to death of the thought of her in the WH as President. It is the truth.

and Obama had so much more of all those things being a lowly state senator and a junior Senator of less than two years..
McCain lost because of MCCAIN

McCain lost, in part, because Palin is a loony and American as a whole recognized that.

If he were geunine? He would have told his handlers back then to unleash her. They muzzled her.

I really don't think he remembers it.

"muzzled her"? :eusa_eh: :lol: She was screaming from the rooftops about Wright & that other guy at every campaign stop. :clap2: Where were you?

Keep laughing...

Palin derided by top McCain aide, book

Palin's 'going rogue,' McCain aide says

Keep trying to rewrite things...and interesting You're defending McCain.

She should have been lead on the ticket.

Two books/interviews written after-the-fact? I'm saying I watched her at rallies, speeches, and campaign stops and she was not "muzzled". She was McCain's attack dog, so to speak, so that he didn't get his hands dirty. She was telling anybody & everybody about how evil Obama was at every campaign stop. In the end it didn't matter because there was no way a Repub was going to be Prez in '08. :eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back