Do liberals even like this country?

Liberals don't provide for themselves and they have a hissy whenever that fact is discussed as it hurts their feelings. 63% either on unemployment, food stamps, welfare, housing vouchers, govt paid daycare, you name it and they are on it
To top it all off the resent those who produce to pay for it

Do your own work. Links are often lies and you know full well what government assistence is but nice try
You are a slimy piece of shit called out for posting horse shit ...you are a Typical Right wing Piece of Human excrement
Potty mouth shit for brains
Sad weak Bimbo submissive Trump bitchette
I could fuck you up in a heartbeat though you pussy complainer do nothing but bitch

Liberals don't provide for themselves and they have a hissy whenever that fact is discussed as it hurts their feelings. 63% either on unemployment, food stamps, welfare, housing vouchers, govt paid daycare, you name it and they are on it
To top it all off the resent those who produce to pay for it
What the hell is Trump and the Republicans doing about it?

They are calling the shots

I could fuck you up in a heartbeat though you pussy complainer do nothing but bitch
you are a weakling and a blow hard fuck you asshole you lack manhood like all Right wingers

20032120_10154837119776275_969708638375944502_n.jpg

Last edited:
Leftism is an ideology of world conquest, the ultimate authoritarianism, globalism.

They can't be happy until everyone belongs to their Borg.

Yup they complain about trickle down, but they so love trickle up poor, trickle up misery....the left will never ever be happy untill everyone's life's suck as much as there's..

Trickle up works

Put money in the hands of consumers....they spend it
The rich just horde it

They just by coke instead or meth, Marlboros instead of Pall Mall, budlights instead of Pabst blue ribbon.

Aim high.

Yeah, a civilized society if you're a taker. When you're a giver, you look at it as theft.
Fuck you asshole if you don't like it do not drive on the US Highway system...just fuck off Idiot

No idiot, the highway system is funded by gasoline and diesel tax dollars. Everybody uses our roads by the way.
Some benefit more than others

How so? Even if you don't drive a vehicle, you still need your mail. You still need somebody to get you to the grocery store, the doctors, the convenience store or Walmart. And that stuff does't grow there, we truck drivers have to bring those items to the store so you can buy them.

Do your own work. Links are often lies and you know full well what government assistence is but nice try
You are a slimy piece of shit called out for posting horse shit ...you are a Typical Right wing Piece of Human excrement
Potty mouth shit for brains
Sad weak Bimbo submissive Trump bitchette

you are a weakling and a blow hard fuck you asshole you lack manhood like all Right wingers

71c3931c1edc4353a0c03ec549753b965872a2c343c09255617f4470cbd924ed.jpg

Yeah, a civilized society if you're a taker. When you're a giver, you look at it as theft.
Fuck you asshole if you don't like it do not drive on the US Highway system...just fuck off Idiot

No idiot, the highway system is funded by gasoline and diesel tax dollars. Everybody uses our roads by the way.
Taxes are theft as you wing nuts whine constantly...because you all are shit heads

No, taxes are theft when you take my money to provide for somebody else that doesn't make their own or not enough.

Taxes are theft as you wing nuts whine constantly...because you all are shit heads

No, taxes are theft when you take my money to provide for somebody else that doesn't make their own or not enough.

I noticed the fuel tax came up. Why does the government get more profit from the production of fuel than the fuel makers? Furthermore, does it really cost that much to maintain roads? Or are dollars being wasted?

During a debate with a leftist this morning, I was once again told how much better things are in other places, and that made me ask myself if liberals even like this country yet alone love it?

How great other countries have it is a leftist argument they make all the time. It's beginning to be almost as common as saying the right are racist, sexist, homophobes.

What crossed my mind this morning is something I never thought of before: conservatives never say how much better it is in other places. We have our faults, we have our differences, but you never read a conservative say our country is not as good as X.

Liberals are quite the opposite. They want us to change our healthcare system like "theirs." They want us to have gun restrictions like theirs. They want us to have an education system like theirs. They want us to have a government structure like theirs. They want us to have an immigration system like theirs. They want us to have a justice system like theirs. We should take most of the money from rich people like they do. We need to change our election system like theirs.

So I'm going to ask this question one more time even though I've never gotten an answer before: If it's so good "there" WTF are you doing here?

It's apparent that we on the right love our country and the left does not. So the question I have (especially to you leftists) is if you do even like this country? It sure as hell doesn't seem like it since you want to change every aspect of it.
Look, cocksuck, my dd214 says Honorable, volunteered, not drafted. And I don't like the taste of Russian asshole like you do. The treasonous fat senile old orange clown has done everything he can to weaken this nation as per Putin's orders. And you just continue to cheer him on. You are not different than the clown.

There's a nice place downtown called Old Ebbits Grill and we can meet outside to further discuss the merits of your insults and your dependency mental illness and hostility
Sound like a way to clear the air?

During a debate with a leftist this morning, I was once again told how much better things are in other places, and that made me ask myself if liberals even like this country yet alone love it?

How great other countries have it is a leftist argument they make all the time. It's beginning to be almost as common as saying the right are racist, sexist, homophobes.

What crossed my mind this morning is something I never thought of before: conservatives never say how much better it is in other places. We have our faults, we have our differences, but you never read a conservative say our country is not as good as X.

Liberals are quite the opposite. They want us to change our healthcare system like "theirs." They want us to have gun restrictions like theirs. They want us to have an education system like theirs. They want us to have a government structure like theirs. They want us to have an immigration system like theirs. They want us to have a justice system like theirs. We should take most of the money from rich people like they do. We need to change our election system like theirs.

So I'm going to ask this question one more time even though I've never gotten an answer before: If it's so good "there" WTF are you doing here?

It's apparent that we on the right love our country and the left does not. So the question I have (especially to you leftists) is if you do even like this country? It sure as hell doesn't seem like it since you want to change every aspect of it.
Look, cocksuck, my dd214 says Honorable, volunteered, not drafted. And I don't like the taste of Russian asshole like you do. The treasonous fat senile old orange clown has done everything he can to weaken this nation as per Putin's orders. And you just continue to cheer him on. You are not different than the clown.

:cuckoo: I'm sorry, umm..Can you provide 1 example of those claims of Trump weakening the country?

Last edited:

One could make the same argument about right wingers, who want to make America great again. They hate America as it is, too many Hispanics, too many blacks, too many immigrants, too many gays, too much government, too much globalization, too much welfare, etc.. I think most liberals are far more satisfied with America than conservatives are today.

Oh really? Now how did he weaken this nation in seven months?

ED FEULNER: Obama deep cuts to defense leaves U.S. vulnerable

How so? Even if you don't drive a vehicle, you still need your mail. You still need somebody to get you to the grocery store, the doctors, the convenience store or Walmart. And that stuff does't grow there, we truck drivers have to bring those items to the store so you can buy them.
Buisiness and industry benefit from our infrastructure more than we do

They owe their survival to an inexpensive and efficient transport network

Buisiness and industry benefit from our infrastructure more than we do

They owe their survival to an inexpensive and efficient transport network
The Oil companies get to sell fuel because "We the People" build Highways and bridges and tunnels for cars and trucks

Liberals LOVE this country....that is why we are always looking for ways to make it better

Conservatives are only looking for more ways that the country can make profit for the wealthy

Forum List

Back