Does ANYONE Have Proof That Ben Carson Lied ? About Anything ?

Sure he did. It has been proven. He wrote a book and says something happened that couldn't possibly have happened. I would call it a mistake but since you want to characterize it as a lie...we'll call it a lie.
Now YOU are lying by pretending that i want to "characterize it as a lie" LOL. I'd call that a nice try, if it just wasn't so darn pitiful.

Id call your argument pitiful if it were stronger. Ben lied. Period.

Nope. Dr. Carson didn't lie. Politico lied. You's a shill who is lying now.

Sure he did. It has been proven. He wrote a book and says something happened that couldn't possibly have happened. I would call it a mistake but since you want to characterize it as a lie...we'll call it a lie.
Now YOU are lying by pretending that i want to "characterize it as a lie" LOL. I'd call that a nice try, if it just wasn't so darn pitiful.

Id call your argument pitiful if it were stronger. Ben lied. Period.

Nope. Dr. Carson didn't lie. Politico lied. You's a shill who is lying now.

So when you report something that didn't happen it is no longer a lie.

That's what I'm saying... this is really lame, even for the Libtards. I mean come on... at least have Carson banging a white chick or something? :dunno: Couldn't they find a bimbo to pay off? What's the deal?

Oh, I think this does the job just as well.

Uncle tom was never planning to win. THis was always about upping his book sales and speaking fees.

Now that we are finding out he's just making shit up for no good reason, those things are going to be less likely.

That's what I'm saying... this is really lame, even for the Libtards. I mean come on... at least have Carson banging a white chick or something? :dunno: Couldn't they find a bimbo to pay off? What's the deal?

Oh, I think this does the job just as well.

Uncle tom was never planning to win. THis was always about upping his book sales and speaking fees.

Now that we are finding out he's just making shit up for no good reason, those things are going to be less likely.

Thanks for so openly admitting this was nothing but a smear campaign.

Of course, most of us already knew that but it's good to have you confirm it for everyone.

Carson didn't make anything up, it was never proven, Politico tried to lie and got called out... Carson handed reporters their lunch for three days and this is now over.

Carson's campaign is reporting a noticeable increase in funding since all this blew up... now, maybe that is just his support base showing some love... or something else? We have to wait a few days for the next round of polling to see what kind of "damage" your little smear tactic inflicted. I predict he gets a bump... you and Politico might just have swung the primary to Carson over Trump!

Way to go!

jm111015_COLOR_GOP_Carson_Lying_Media_Bias%20%283%29

Damn..... I had forgotten all about Travelgate!

Easy to forget.

The White House stated the firings were done because financial improprieties in the Travel Office operation during previous administrations had been revealed by an FBI investigation. Critics contended the firings were done to allow friends of President Bill Clinton and First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton to take over the travel business and that the involvement of the FBI was unwarranted. Heavy media attention forced the White House to reinstate most of the employees in other jobs and remove the Clinton associates from the travel role.

Further investigations by the FBI and the Department of Justice, the White House itself, theGeneral Accounting Office, the House Government Reform and Oversight Committee, and the Whitewater Independent Counsel all took place over the subsequent years. Travel Office Director Billy Dale was charged with embezzlement but found not guilty in 1995. In 1998, Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr exonerated Bill Clinton of any involvement in the matter.

Hillary Clinton gradually came under scrutiny for allegedly having played a central role in the firings and making false statements about her role in it. In 2000, Independent CounselRobert Ray issued his final report on Travelgate. He sought no charges against her, saying that she had made factually false statements but there was insufficient evidence her statements were either knowingly false or that she understood that her statements led to the firings.

Yes... Compared to some of her other lies, these are real easy to overlook.

He blatantly lied about a scholarship offer to West Point. No scholarship was ever offered and he never applied to West Point.

He lied about taking a psychology class called Perceptions 301 while attending Yale. No such class has existed at Yale during his years. He claimed that during this fictitious class the professor singled him out as the most honest student during a hoax test and had his picture run in the Yale Daily News. The Yale Daily News archives have no record of ever running a story about the so-called class or Ben Carson.

The fact checking site PolitiFact has looked into 19 of Carson’s claims and ruled that none are true with only one statement being ruled mostly true.

Easy to forget.

The White House stated the firings were done because financial improprieties in the Travel Office operation during previous administrations had been revealed by an FBI investigation. Critics contended the firings were done to allow friends of President Bill Clinton and First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton to take over the travel business and that the involvement of the FBI was unwarranted. Heavy media attention forced the White House to reinstate most of the employees in other jobs and remove the Clinton associates from the travel role.

Further investigations by the FBI and the Department of Justice, the White House itself, theGeneral Accounting Office, the House Government Reform and Oversight Committee, and the Whitewater Independent Counsel all took place over the subsequent years. Travel Office Director Billy Dale was charged with embezzlement but found not guilty in 1995. In 1998, Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr exonerated Bill Clinton of any involvement in the matter.

Hillary Clinton gradually came under scrutiny for allegedly having played a central role in the firings and making false statements about her role in it. In 2000, Independent CounselRobert Ray issued his final report on Travelgate. He sought no charges against her, saying that she had made factually false statements but there was insufficient evidence her statements were either knowingly false or that she understood that her statements led to the firings.

So in other words it was nothing. No convictions. No wrongdoing. Easily forgettable.

Easy to forget.

So in other words it was nothing. No convictions. No wrongdoing. Easily forgettable.

What was the wrongdoing in Carson's case??? :dunno:

Easy to forget.

What was the wrongdoing in Carson's case??? :dunno:

You made the analogy. I just pointed at it.
Carson made statements that he is struggling to explain. He doesn't seem to have been truthful. Vetting candidates via their published memoirs is nothing new.

He lied about taking a psychology class called Perceptions

No he didn't, that's another lie... all you liberals seem to know how to do. It's like almost everything that comes out of your pie hole... your lies flow off your tongues in such a natural way you can't finish a thought without spitting another one out.

That's why it's so amazing to me that you've chosen "honesty" to be the issue to decide the elections of 2016 on. Is this pure narcissism at work? :dunno:

Forum List

Back