End of the Trump/Russia investigation

If there really is no evidence in the Russia/Trump situation, like many Trumpsters are claiming, then this case should be over by weeks end. Wouldn't Mueller see that there is nothing and simply close the case?
It should never have begun since there was never any evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government, so if Mueller is as able and ethical as some believe, the investigation will end quickly, if the investigation uncovers evidence of malfeasance by the Obama administration to use the DoJ and CIA to begin a bogus investigation to influence the election, Muelller's mandate might well be expanded to investigate that evidence. Keep in mind Rosenstein's purpose in naming a special counsel is to try to restore the credibility of the FBI and DoJ after the Comey debacle, so he is unlikely to pull a comey and ignore evidence for political purposes.
I like the diversion to this Obama/Clinton target, it makes me laugh every time one of you puppets go there. You say it should end quickly. I agree, if there is really no evidence it should end very quickly. If it doesn't then I hope we can all agree that there must be enough evidence to warrant the time being spent.

The only reason the dems want a special prosecutor is for the 2018, and 2020 elections....so they can say you can't re-elect Trump because he is under investigation by a special prosecutor......and then they will try to impeach Gorsuch, since he was appointed by Trump, and then they will say Trump can't replace ginsburg, kennedy or breyer.....because he is under investigation.....
Well they got a special prosecutor which was supported by many Republicans. And to my point, if there is nothing to investigate, no evidence of anything, then this investigation should be over in a matter of weeks. right?

No...it was supported by Rinos.......who wouldn't know how to stand up against democrats if their lives depended on it....and also, it was supported by Republican members of the democrat party, like john mccain......

The only reason the dems want a special prosecutor is for the 2018, and 2020 elections....so they can say you can't re-elect Trump because he is under investigation by a special prosecutor......and then they will try to impeach Gorsuch, since he was appointed by Trump, and then they will say Trump can't replace ginsburg, kennedy or breyer.....because he is under investigation.....
Well they got a special prosecutor which was supported by many Republicans. And to my point, if there is nothing to investigate, no evidence of anything, then this investigation should be over in a matter of weeks. right?

No...it was supported by Rinos.......who wouldn't know how to stand up against democrats if their lives depended on it....and also, it was supported by Republican members of the democrat party, like john mccain......
Yeah, so why did you say "no"? I said it was supported by Republicans and you just pointed out the Republicans that supported it. Doy

If there really is no evidence in the Russia/Trump situation, like many Trumpsters are claiming, then this case should be over by weeks end. Wouldn't Mueller see that there is nothing and simply close the case?
It should never have begun since there was never any evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government, so if Mueller is as able and ethical as some believe, the investigation will end quickly, if the investigation uncovers evidence of malfeasance by the Obama administration to use the DoJ and CIA to begin a bogus investigation to influence the election, Muelller's mandate might well be expanded to investigate that evidence. Keep in mind Rosenstein's purpose in naming a special counsel is to try to restore the credibility of the FBI and DoJ after the Comey debacle, so he is unlikely to pull a comey and ignore evidence for political purposes.
I like the diversion to this Obama/Clinton target, it makes me laugh every time one of you puppets go there. You say it should end quickly. I agree, if there is really no evidence it should end very quickly. If it doesn't then I hope we can all agree that there must be enough evidence to warrant the time being spent.

No.....the democrats will start adding to the responibilities of the special councilor.....as they did with Ken Star...in order to make the investigation huge, and increase the leaks.......and if if looks like there is any chance a democrat will get caught up in the mess.....then you will see how fast Mueller becomes the worst person in the world...as democrats move to destroy him...just like they did Ken Star...

Ken Star had a stellar reputation too...until he actually started to investigate the rapist....

Yeah, so why did you say "no"? I said it was supported by Republicans and you just pointed out the Republicans that supported it. Doy

No, I said it was supported by Rinos....they call themselves Republicans...but they are democrats who call themselves republicans...

ohhhh dude, you have no idea what you asked for do you? I can't believe what I learned this guy will be able to do. yep you got it go after obummer. yep, the deep state there are no defined lanes. the leakers will be dealt with, the anonymous sources will become known. yep, I can't wait. I have my beer in the fridge to drink while I watch.
Wonderful, clear out the crap, i'm fine with all of that. So you like and trust the judgement of this guy, right?
hell yeah. 100 times more than obummer.

you can keep your doctor, your insurance. oh yeah mr. liar and a half bubba. negotiated with Iran, let out a traitor. don't cross that red line. ooops I mean that one, no, no, that one, no, no, I really mean that one.
So this guy who you approve of... if he doesn't close the book on the Trump/Russia investigation in the next week, what would that tell you?

No way he'll get though that fast, too much material to go through.

What material?? I thought there was nothing

Interview reports, agent notes, intel reports, possibly raw intel, there's no telling how high the mountain of paperwork might be.

Oh I imagine there will be a LOT to see.

It just isn't going to be Trump that goes down. He's going to use this momentum to clear out the roaches.

There is no diversion here. If there is no evidence one must ask why the investigation was started in the first place and the answer to that question will lead directly to the Clinton campaign and the Obama administration. Rosenstein's purpose in naming a special counsel was to try to restore the credibility of the FBI and DoJ after the damage Comey did to it and that credibility cannot be restored if it leave the question of why the investigation was started unanswered.

you can keep your doctor, your insurance. oh yeah mr. liar and a half bubba. negotiated with Iran, let out a traitor. don't cross that red line. ooops I mean that one, no, no, that one, no, no, I really mean that one.
So this guy who you approve of... if he doesn't close the book on the Trump/Russia investigation in the next week, what would that tell you?
he has nothing to do with any russia investigation, sorry i have no idea what you're referring to. That was the FBI and now a special prosecutor.
Here do some homework...

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department appointed Robert S. Mueller III, a former F.B.I. director, as special counsel on Wednesday to oversee the investigation into ties between President Trump’s campaign and Russian officials, dramatically raising the legal and political stakes in an affair that has threatened to engulf Mr. Trump’s four-month-old presidency.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/17/...ler-special-counsel-russia-investigation.html

And he can take the investigation where ever he sees fit.

Ahh, i see where you are going... So if this thing persists you are going to claim that he isn't investigating Trump/Russia he is investigating Obama and Clinton... right? haha, yeah, go with that :)

Your assumptions aren't facts, but if he starts looking into the leaks, ya never know where it will go.

And if they did that cover up would be the first words out of the mouths of the Trump haters. Things like these shouldn't take as long as they do but because of the partisan horseshit both sides engage in they have to in order to avoid the appearance of any type of coverup or sloppy investigation.
Mueller's reputation speaks for itself and both sides have publicly supported his judgement. Are you claiming that if this investigation lasts for a long time then he is just stalling to avoid political fallout from wingnuts on the Left?

Mueller's reputation speaks for itself and both sides have publicly supported his judgement

WikiLeaks cable Robert Mueller delivering highly enriched stolen Uranium to Russia in 2009

--LOL

Wonderful, clear out the crap, i'm fine with all of that. So you like and trust the judgement of this guy, right?

No way he'll get though that fast, too much material to go through.

What material?? I thought there was nothing

Interview reports, agent notes, intel reports, possibly raw intel, there's no telling how high the mountain of paperwork might be.

Yeah, he probably has a few nights of reading to do. Then it should be over it there is nothing, right? If he carries on then obviously he is reading stuff worth follow up.

And if they did that cover up would be the first words out of the mouths of the Trump haters. Things like these shouldn't take as long as they do but because of the partisan horseshit both sides engage in they have to in order to avoid the appearance of any type of coverup or sloppy investigation.
Mueller's reputation speaks for itself and both sides have publicly supported his judgement. Are you claiming that if this investigation lasts for a long time then he is just stalling to avoid political fallout from wingnuts on the Left?

Mueller's reputation speaks for itself and both sides have publicly supported his judgement

WikiLeaks cable Robert Mueller delivering highly enriched stolen Uranium to Russia in 2009

--LOL
So now Mueller is compromised? you already covering your ass?

--LOL

im happy he did it

just a heads up to you leftards when he doesnt

do as you want

--LOL

Sorry pee wee, you don't get to define the narrative of what something may or may not mean.

--LOL
2. (S/NF) Background: Over two years ago Russia requested a ten-gram sample of highly enriched uranium (HEU) seized in early 2006 in Georgia during a nuclear smuggling sting operation involving one Russian national and several Georgian accomplices. The seized HEU was transferred to U.S. custody and is being held at a secure DOE facility. In response to the Russian request, the Georgian Government authorized the United States to share a sample of the material with the Russians for forensic analysis. Director Mueller previously planned to deliver the sample in April (Ref A), but due to a scheduling conflict the trip was canceled. Embassy Moscow LegAtt informed the FSB prior to Mueller's intended April delivery and received confirmation that the FSB would take custody of the sample after the Director's plane landed. EST Moscow also informed Rosatom of the planned transfer and that the U.S. placed a high priority on completing this transfer (Ref B). Once the LegAtt told FSB counterparts the April trip had been canceled, Ambassador Beyrle informed Igor Neverov (Ref C), who said that he understood but was disappointed the trip was postponed. The September 21 visit provides again an opportunity to deliver the requested ten-gram sample from the seized HEU in order to obtain cooperation from the GOR on this nuclear smuggling case and to eventually establish a more productive mechanism of U.S.-Russian cooperation on nuclear forensics.

Cable: 09STATE85588_a

--LOL
2. (S/NF) Background: Over two years ago Russia requested a ten-gram sample of highly enriched uranium (HEU) seized in early 2006 in Georgia during a nuclear smuggling sting operation involving one Russian national and several Georgian accomplices. The seized HEU was transferred to U.S. custody and is being held at a secure DOE facility. In response to the Russian request, the Georgian Government authorized the United States to share a sample of the material with the Russians for forensic analysis. Director Mueller previously planned to deliver the sample in April (Ref A), but due to a scheduling conflict the trip was canceled. Embassy Moscow LegAtt informed the FSB prior to Mueller's intended April delivery and received confirmation that the FSB would take custody of the sample after the Director's plane landed. EST Moscow also informed Rosatom of the planned transfer and that the U.S. placed a high priority on completing this transfer (Ref B). Once the LegAtt told FSB counterparts the April trip had been canceled, Ambassador Beyrle informed Igor Neverov (Ref C), who said that he understood but was disappointed the trip was postponed. The September 21 visit provides again an opportunity to deliver the requested ten-gram sample from the seized HEU in order to obtain cooperation from the GOR on this nuclear smuggling case and to eventually establish a more productive mechanism of U.S.-Russian cooperation on nuclear forensics.

imagine the horror when the leftists

figure Mueller was cooperating with the Russians

--LOL

more so if he finds no wrong doing with trump

--LOL

--LOL

--LOL

--LOL
In fact, it had been US policy to cooperate with the Russian government since the USSR was dissolved until Obama and Clinton started trying to foment a new Cold War.

--LOL

im happy he did it

do as you want

--LOL
I want him to look at the evidence and say "There is nothing" or "There is something" I know he won't do that, but it would be nice to know. Realistically I just hope he does a quick investigation then puts this thing to rest.

--LOL

--LOL

--LOL
In fact, it had been US policy to cooperate with the Russian government since the USSR was dissolved until Obama and Clinton started trying to foment a new Cold War.

exactly everyone knew that was about to end as soon as hillary gave them the "overcharge" button

--LOL

i remember doing air shows where the Russians would bring several of their aircraft

and hang out for a few days

--LOL

im happy he did it

do as you want

--LOL
I want him to look at the evidence and say "There is nothing" or "There is something" I know he won't do that, but it would be nice to know. Realistically I just hope he does a quick investigation then puts this thing to rest.

under oath comey already said there wasnt anything

Forum List

Back