I get why people don't like Trump, but the hate's really over the top...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...I heard him this morning on FOX and he said a few things.

He said Ukraine was a very corrupt country, he loves the people, but Ukraine is a very corrupt country.

Most Presidents would not say something like that, they might put it more diplomatically.

He called Elizabeth Warren "Pocahantas."

Most Presidents would call her "Senator Warren" because that's her actual name.

So I get why people don't like this guy.

But having an unpleasant personality is not a good enough reason to impeach him.

He said Ukraine was a very corrupt country, he loves the people, but Ukraine is a very corrupt country.

Most Presidents would not say something like that, they might put it more diplomatically.

But having an unpleasant personality is not a good enough reason to impeach him.
He's not getting impeached for being a dick but it does nothing to help his case.

Frankly, I like Trump's personality and love the fact he calls out things that most in Washington already know but are too wimpy to say. Ukraine IS corrupt amd Warren DID falsely claim she was Native American (Indian). We all know that Slow Joe is a corrupt politician and that he bribed Ukraine to stop investigating his son. I also like the fact he tweets because everyone (even Fox News) wants to stop him because they can't tell US their rendition of what he says.

Last edited:
He wasn't elected for being the 2nd coming of Jesus. He was elected because he doesn't pretend like he IS.

He won't be impeached. I don't think dems have the votes. There are too many dems having to put up or shut up in areas that Trump won in 2016. It will be political suicide to vote for this debacle of an impeachment if you're in a red district.

They were calling for his impeachment before he was sworn in.

He says what he thinks. He is NOT a politician. He is a business man with attitude and the USA is a business that needs someone with attitude. Which is why we put him there and will put him there again in 2020.

...having an unpleasant personality is not a good enough reason to impeach him.
True.

But coercing a foreign power to dig up dirt on a domestic political opponent utilizing taxpayer money as grease IS a reason to impeach.

The Creature - and his twitter feed and his big mouth - is his own worst enemy.

He is unfit for his high office.

True.

But coercing a foreign power to dig up dirt on a domestic political opponent utilizing taxpayer money as grease IS a reason to impeach.

Is a reason to impeach ?

Not hardly.

And while the democrats are finally going to issue articles....the senate will never take it to (a serious) trial.

And Adam Schitt won't testify.

Hunter Biden won't testify.

And Trump stays in office...then is re-elected.

True.

The sad thing is, there appears to be dirt to dig up. I do not support Trump but this is one area I can not condemn him on. Corruption should be exposed in whatever manner legally can be used. If Trump asked Ukraine to help uncover the corruption that appears to have been going on there, I'm good with that.

I'm betting the next president will have plenty to uncover with Trump.

Is Trump sometimes an ass? Absolutely.
Does he say shit on Twitter he really shouldn't? Absolutely
Would I leave him alone in a room with my sister? Absolutely not.
Is Trump sometimes very unpresidential in his words, mannerisms, etc? Absolutely.
Is he a narcissistic prick? Definitely

But none of those are impeachable.

Obama smuggled guns to drug lords and a border patrol officer was murdered with one of Obama's guns. But he wasn't impeached.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Frankly, I like Trump's personality and love the fact he calls out things that most in Washington already know but are too wimpy to say. Ukraine IS corrupt amd Warren DID falsely claim she was Native American (Indian). We all know that Slow Joe is a corrupt politician and that he bribed Ukraine to stop investigating his son. I also like the fact he tweets because everyone (even Fox News) wants to stop him because they can't tell US their rendition of what he says.
I also like Trump’s bold “transparent” personality, if he does not lie and is truly informed. His quick & dirty comments could use some more thought before he embarrases himself.
For example, he should actually read the briefs his expert staff members provide him!

Forum List

Back