Kavanaugh hearings

So what have the democrats been doing in the weeks since the nomination was made? Are they so inept that they have to be spoon fed important information?

I say yes.

The Dems are not getting the important information from the Republicans they require, moron. Do you not understand how vetting works?

What vetting? Tell us this: which democrats are likely to change their minds and vote for him if they get all the documents they wouldn't read in the first place? And what have they been doing in the weeks since the nomination, sitting on their useless thumbs?

Here's what they want. They want to first slow it down to try and run out the clock. Then they want a document dump they can have interns and computer programs scan for keywords in hopes of finding something they can pretend to understand and get worked up about.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't all of these same Democrats flatly, and proudly, refuse to meet with Brett Kavanaugh prior to this hearing? If they REALLY wanted so badly to "vet" him, wouldn't actually talking to him have been useful?

Well they sure aren't putting themselves in a good light.

Just shows what shallow idiots they are and people are watching.

Hope they ain't waiting for that big blue wave.

I'd like to think the majority of Americans don't watch these leftists acting like a pack of rabid chimps and think, "Wow, that's what I want to be part of!" And I'm not sure I would want the sort of people who do say that on my side, anyway.

They are good for a laugh though. LOL

What vetting? Tell us this: which democrats are likely to change their minds and vote for him if they get all the documents they wouldn't read in the first place? And what have they been doing in the weeks since the nomination, sitting on their useless thumbs?

So, now you want me to read the minds of and supply the personal schedules of all our Democrat congressmen. But you already know such a request is ridiculous, so I won't go any further.

Here's what they want. They want to first slow it down to try and run out the clock. Then they want a document dump they can have interns and computer programs scan for keywords in hopes of finding something they can pretend to understand and get worked up about.

No disagreement there. It's exactly what they will likely do. And now you know why.

So do Republicans. Stereotyping entire swaths of the country using projection based upon nothing but what you believe 'they think' is a pointless, partisan exercise, but you do you.

I said libturds, are you under the impression there are no regressive leftwing lunatics in the republicrat party?

Collins, Snowe, et al are living proof the republicrat party is not working to oppose global collectivists.

So do Republicans. Stereotyping entire swaths of the country using projection based upon nothing but what you believe 'they think' is a pointless, partisan exercise, but you do you.

I said libturds, are you under the impression there are no regressive leftwing lunatics in the republicrat party?

Collins, Snowe, et al are living proof the republicrat party is not working to oppose global collectivists.
The most staunch globalists are the gop's corporate masters, you dumbass. You know, the ones who spoonfeed you your thoughts

No. I'm not.

Okay, and yet that still doesn't support stereotyping huge swaths of the country to support your own confirmation bias.

Yeah, no one believes that.

No one with any brains....

These are libturds we're talking about.

They believe in all sorts of utterly ignorant bullshit, Santa Marx, Utopia, Meat Puppets, MMGW...

You're babbling.

And you're just another a partisan idiot extremist. Your opinions hold little value to the majority of America. Sorry about that.

Coming from you, that means absolutely nothing. Not the least bit sorry about that.

Now, if you're finished blithering and lashing out, could you possibly contrive to post something that makes sense, rather than vague accusations of . . . I have no idea exactly what?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't all of these same Democrats flatly, and proudly, refuse to meet with Brett Kavanaugh prior to this hearing?
They met with him:

Brett Kavanaugh? Meet Senate Democrats. Senate Democrats? Meet Brett Kavanaugh

Uh huh. And then they got the documents, which most of them said they were going to focus their meetings on demanding. Perhaps if they're now bitching that they got the documents too late, they shouldn't have delayed the meetings for so long.

Maybe you could also answer my question as to what they could possibly find in those documents that's so necessary, given that they announced that they were absolutely opposed to Trump's nominee before they even knew who it would be.

The Dems are not getting the important information from the Republicans they require, moron. Do you not understand how vetting works?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't all of these same Democrats flatly, and proudly, refuse to meet with Brett Kavanaugh prior to this hearing? If they REALLY wanted so badly to "vet" him, wouldn't actually talking to him have been useful?

Well they sure aren't putting themselves in a good light.

Just shows what shallow idiots they are and people are watching.

Hope they ain't waiting for that big blue wave.

I'd like to think the majority of Americans don't watch these leftists acting like a pack of rabid chimps and think, "Wow, that's what I want to be part of!" And I'm not sure I would want the sort of people who do say that on my side, anyway.

They are good for a laugh though. LOL

They're hard to look away from, like a train wreck, but for me they lost their small amount of comedy a while ago.

We'll be hearing about the stolen Miranda e-mails and whether or not the Kav knew he was trafficking in stolen material

Yeah, no one believes that.

They believe in all sorts of utterly ignorant bullshit, Santa Marx, Utopia, Meat Puppets, MMGW...

You're babbling.

And you're just another a partisan idiot extremist. Your opinions hold little value to the majority of America. Sorry about that.

Coming from you, that means absolutely nothing. Not the least bit sorry about that.

Now, if you're finished blithering and lashing out, could you possibly contrive to post something that makes sense, rather than vague accusations of . . . I have no idea exactly what?

Partisanship. Hackery. It's boring and tiresome. It adds nothing to discussion. You aren't too good at reading comprehension, are you?

You're babbling.

Partisanship. Hackery. It's boring and tiresome. It adds nothing to discussion. You aren't too good at reading comprehension, are you?
So.........they should just end the discussion .....avoid the rest of the circus........and just vote on it.

Sounds good..........LOL

You're babbling.

So.........they should just end the discussion .....avoid the rest of the circus........and just vote on it.

Sounds good..........LOL

Yep, you love Da big O'l gubmint when it suits you. LOL

You're babbling.

Sounds good..........LOL

At least we know how laws are supposed to work.......

Your side........not so much.........seems someone has told you that you only have to obey them if you like them.........must be dandy in your empty head.

Sounds good..........LOL

Your side........not so much.........seems someone has told you that you only have to obey them if you like them.........must be dandy in your empty head.

I don't have a 'side'. I'm always mocking both sides of the political divide. You believe the right is more lawful? LOL :auiqs.jpg:Your head is the empty one.

Sounds good..........LOL

I don't have a 'side'. I'm always mocking both sides of the political divide. You believe the right is more lawful? LOL :auiqs.jpg:Your head is the empty one.
Depends..........Mr. Amused...............If they are bought and paid for by the Chamber of Commerce...then they don't want the laws enforced for the cheap labor............

Freedom Caucus and Conservatives..........we don't care about it............so it's all relative to the equation .............Your side........is leaning hard left .........and you ignore the laws on immigration

Kavanaugh will be impeached once Trump is in prison

th
Okay, Mr. 8 Benghazi Investigations :itsok:

How many times have I ever brought up Benghazi?
I bring it up every time one of these looney toons from the left says someone lied and is shameful and punishable, and then there is hitlery lying about a video that supposedly got four americans killed. and not one gave a shit. not one of em. fk em. I'll say benghazi every fking time.

40 years of investigations against Hillary and you have nothing. Trump has never been scrutinized until now, so his crime organization has gotten away with their actions for decades. He’s going down.
Nothing my ass. Everybody know what she did. She just got Comey and the others to let her slide, that's all. Trump will be POTUS until 2024, and Pence after that. Get used to it.
Trump will be in prison soon and Pence is a wet noodle who’s own state was going to boot him from office. When Dems take back the House, and if it turns out Pence was involved in treason as much as the dotard was... you may have to prepare to say President Pelosi.

You don't really understand how this works, do you? Get rid of Trump and Pence is President. The first thing he does is name his own VP.
Fine. I’ll take Pence over Trump any day. Who cares.

Everyone who doesn't want Pelosi anywhere near the White House.

Forum List

Back