Last year the Hispanic population of California surpassed the White population

Why not just give Cali to Mexico?
They are crumbling under their own weight of their debt. Thier moving shop to the South would be no great loss...

Or maybe Texas...

[QU
The heart of this problem is that too many Hispanics are not assimilating, the problem is not some magical power in speaking Spanish that changes ones race..

Which ones?

I have never met a second generation Mexican Americans who didn't speak perfectly acceptable American English. By third generation, most don't speak Spanish fluently.

Yes- they often prefer soccer to football, but they also often embrace football.
Hispanics enlistment rate in the U.S. Armed forces pretty much mirrors their population in the United States(13% of armed forces are Hispanic versus 16% of the population).

So which Hispanics are not assimilating?
Mostly the ones that came over after the 1984 immigration amnesty, as many go the idea that they would be able to get American citizenship and also keep the Mexican culture and feel like Mexico abroad.

Hence why we have so many businesses that have on the phone menu, "Press one for English, Two for Spanish."

My bank in San Francisco has options for Mandarin, Korean, Spanish and Russian. Is that because Chinese, Koreans and Russians all are trying to keep their culture and feel like China, Korea and Russia here?

Or is it that business's recognize that they can get more business by serving more customers?

Most of the immigrants who came here after the 1984 immigration amnesty- regardless of origin, tend to not speak English perfectly, and tend to have more attachments to their homeland.

But for those who were born here since 1984- and their children- they tend to speak American english quite well and become very American.

It seems to me that the problem you have identified is not that "too many Hispanics' are not assimilating as that you feel threatened by American immigrants of Hispanic origin.

Why not just give Cali to Mexico?
They are crumbling under their own weight of their debt. Thier moving shop to the South would be no great loss...

Ah we can always count on Conservatives to try to break up the United States again.

Some idiots are not worth the time to try and reform or make them think. Its cheaper just to put them out of their pathetic misery.

UK Jews, Muslims Stand Firm Amid Ominous Currents

2 SEMITIC "religions" and races binding together to destroy the white race and Europe. Jews invented Islam,Christianity and Judaism and play them against each other when it benefits the Jew. The Parasite of Humanity.

Looks to me like they're standing firm in opposition of bigotry and hatred. It must be scary to be a lonely monoracial white dude.

I wonder if people realize that...American culture IS Mexican culture. Spanish is as much American as English. Spain and then Mexico controlled almost a third of what is now the US (that's spanish language for those that remain confused) - up until the early to mid 1800's when territory was taken by the US. So that is a hell of a lot of spanish influence and it is an integral part of today's southwest from the addition of words into the English language, cuisine, place names, customs, and the fact that the spanish language is still quite common.
Obviously the cultures are not the same exactly, but American culture has a HUGE component from the Spanish and Mexico.

The name of the US Dollar comes from Spanish. Our Cowboy culture came from Mexico.

I love Mexican culture, and that is part of the reason I hate the idea of a permanent Mexican underclass in this country that will be recycled second class citizens.

So do I.

What you haven't established is that there is a 'permanent Mexican underclass'.

Certainly there is a poverty issue- but again- by second or third generation Hispanic Americans are as American as Greek Americans or German Americans.

2 SEMITIC "religions" and races binding together to destroy the white race and Europe. Jews invented Islam,Christianity and Judaism and play them against each other when it benefits the Jew. The Parasite of Humanity.

Looks to me like they're standing firm in opposition of bigotry and hatred. It must be scary to be a lonely monoracial white dude.
LOL I am not alone....far from it. See what the jew doesn't realize is their goal is the destruction of Europe by flooding it with Muslims. The Muslims are pissing the populations off and the people are voting in Nationalist parties to power like in Poland and in Austria until it was stolen and next in France. :) Its going to backfire on the Jew.

LOL I am not alone....

Right- you can count on a few of your fellow travellers....and now with the wonders of the internet you can find other scumbags who want to foment hatred against Jews.

Hundreds of you.......

LOL I am not alone....

Right- you can count on a few of your fellow travellers....and now with the wonders of the internet you can find other scumbags who want to foment hatred against Jews.

Hundreds of you.......

Actually, I'm counting on the millions of Americans who represent the multitude of ethnicities, races and religions that make this country great. I can understand why he is afraid.

LOL I am not alone....

Hundreds of you.......
Ah my boy my boy....We appreciate you underestimating our strength....you keep doing that please..I am sure the Jew said the same thing about the nationalist parties in Europe. They were just "fringe" groups....mhmmm....bet they don't think that any longer do they.You anti white bastards won't win. I was once just me. Then I met my wife who grew up in a all white town and was shocked at the sight and being around n!ggers...she was easy to love her heritage and culture and want to protect it..we now have 4 kids and plan on at least 2 more.....so from ONE to at least EIGHT of us soon enough and my kids will hopefully have 3 kids each that's 18! If you include their pro white spouses that's 24....oh and we are not the normal...most people I know are 2nd or 3rd generation pro whites.

LOL I am not alone....

Hundreds of you.......

Actually, I'm counting on the millions of Americans who represent the multitude of ethnicities, races and religions that make this country great. I can understand why he is afraid.
Keep dreaming. Most Americans are apolitical and to dumb to want to do anything....most will die from hunger or violence etc. Why do you think a lot of us live in PLE's? To help each other,grow our own food,fix each others cars,or repair other things....we know what's coming. But hey if that keeps you warm and fuzzy inside you go ahead.

It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. Samuel Adams
Read more at: Samuel Adams Quotes at BrainyQuote.com

So? Hawaii is over 50% Asian. They seem to be doing just fine.

Asian's are Mexicans. YOur analogy proves nothing.

what does "Asians are Mexicans" mean? Do you mean that it is thought that HUMANS who
inhabit the Americas are thought to be descended from migrating ASIANS in remote
history

Typo. I meant aren't mexicans.

So are you saying Mexicans are inferior?

[QU
The heart of this problem is that too many Hispanics are not assimilating, the problem is not some magical power in speaking Spanish that changes ones race..

Which ones?

I have never met a second generation Mexican Americans who didn't speak perfectly acceptable American English. By third generation, most don't speak Spanish fluently.

Yes- they often prefer soccer to football, but they also often embrace football.
Hispanics enlistment rate in the U.S. Armed forces pretty much mirrors their population in the United States(13% of armed forces are Hispanic versus 16% of the population).

So which Hispanics are not assimilating?
Mostly the ones that came over after the 1984 immigration amnesty, as many go the idea that they would be able to get American citizenship and also keep the Mexican culture and feel like Mexico abroad.

Hence why we have so many businesses that have on the phone menu, "Press one for English, Two for Spanish."

ahhh remember the good old days when the debate on the streets was "SHOULD WE ALL LEARN SPANISH"?

Guess we should; the La Raza are going to take over unless trends change.

Spanish is a nice language----I would like to learn more-----but your concept of a Spanish
"takeover"---is unlikely. I would like to see more real Mexican restaurants

Tossing stones from his glass outhouse is more like it...let's hope Odium's race is headed towards the shallow end of the gene pool. Must suck to live in fear of 1.7% of the population.
You must have never realized or cared how much power that 1.7% has in politics,media,entertainment,military issues etc. Try reading a few books by some well known professors!

The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy: John J. Mearsheimer, Stephen M. Walt: 9780374531508: Amazon.com: Books

The willfully ignorant calling informed people ignorant is hilarious and I take it like that to because I know 99.9% of them have NEVER done any research because either A. They don't care or B. They don't know to do some

When I read fiction, I prefer mysteries and sci fi, so I'll pass.

Why the heck are people in a panic over a multi-ethnic/multi-racial country? :dunno:
So you are among the willfully ignorant. No surprise. Your choice but you also have no right to claim anyone else that has done their research and does read is crazy or paranoid etc.

reading is harmful to mini-minded people. The shittier the garbage---the more they BELIEVE. I used to read NATIONAL ENQUIRER in the supermarket whilst waiting
for my mom to shop. Until I heard some people EXCITEDLY talking about INFORMATION FROM THAT RAG---it never
occurred to me that there would be people who believed it
That doesn't surprise me that you believed that shit. Christ even as a young child I knew it was bullshit.
Whites have every right to control our own fate,our borders,our culture etc. A foreign enemy has made it its goal to destroy ALL white nations by flooding them with nonwhites. Tell me what do Jews have to gain from allowing and pushing for Arabs into Europe? Makes no sense right off the top of your head does it?

The Jews are responsible for mass population transfers around the world? Amazing. And here I thought it was due to war, political instability, economic poverty...
Keep digging....WHO starts or PUSHES for these wars? Go ahead dig...there is a reason behind everything. Why would Jews WANT Muslims in Europe? I can show you MANY MANY stories of prominent Jews advocating for Europe to take in more Muslims.

could you show me any people OTHER than jews who advocated for asylum migration for
muslims-------MIGRATION OF MUSLIMS
from war torn areas of Africa and the Balkans is a JOOOOOISH project?

what does "Asians are Mexicans" mean? Do you mean that it is thought that HUMANS who
inhabit the Americas are thought to be descended from migrating ASIANS in remote
history

"Inferior?

I guess that depends on how you personally judge a people's worth.

Japan is a First World nation, very peaceful and law abiding, very technologically advanced, very productive, very wealthy, high levels of education, ect.

Mexico is a Third World nation, mired in poverty, torn apart by horrific violence, not known for it's technological prowess, very poor, ect.

On the other hand, they do have a good birth rate.

I guess it depends on what an individual's Vision of the Future of our nation is, as to which culture is "inferior".

Their cultures are certainly DIFFERENT, which was my point, so pointing at Hawaii as proof that California is going to be ok, is not valid.

history

"Inferior?

I guess that depends on how you personally judge a people's worth.

Japan is a First World nation, very peaceful and law abiding, very technologically advanced, very productive, very wealthy, high levels of education, ect.

Mexico is a Third World nation, mired in poverty, torn apart by horrific violence, not known for it's technological prowess, very poor, ect.

On the other hand, they do have a good birth rate.

I guess it depends on what an individual's Vision of the Future of our nation is, as to which culture is "inferior".

Their cultures are certainly DIFFERENT, which was my point, so pointing at Hawaii as proof that California is going to be ok, is not valid.
Mexico does have a high GDP and a rapidly growing middle class.

Excuse me fellow posters------just what persons is "WHITE" and what persons is "NOT WHITE" Persons who speak Spanish are, by definition "not white"? I do Spanish---uno, dos, tres---ETC EVITA PERON was "not white" she looked damned white to me. Are
Texans white? I am pink FACIALLY speaking------and a kind of very light pinkish tan in places upon which the sun don't shine.
As a child I had tan to brownish spots on my nose----especially in the summer

Granted, there are plenty of usually rich - by regional standards - people in Central and South America who've retained the majority of their European blood and appear as White as any Northern European, aswell as people whose ancestors came from the Iberian Peninsular and retain a slightly Mediterranean look. However, the tide of rude and resentful trash described in the OP are classed as Mestizo, in that they have mixed indian and Spanish heritage. They're the ones who are changing the cultural and sociological landscape for the worse in SW America. Life's a helluva lot cheaper where they're from, too.

Why don't you stick to saying stupid things about your own country, worthless?

Forum List

Back