#ManyPeopleAreSaying

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
Many people are noticing that Trump prefaces every lie he's about to tell by starting with "Many people are saying..." :tongue:

Twitter is having a field day about it

Many people are saying Trump spreads claims by citing 'many people'

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
This is like when a republican quotes your post and says "So you're saying..."

The rest of that sentence is going to be nothing like what you ever said

Many people are noticing that Trump prefaces every lie he's about to tell by starting with "Many people are saying..."
The unattributed source is a great way to say something outrageous while leaving an escape hatch.

It's sheer cowardice. If he can't take ownership of his claims, then he is a spineless worm.

Its the same thing he did with Ted Cruz.

"I'm not saying he assassinated JFK I just retweeted it. What?"

yesterday, I heard him say "she's incompetent" stop, then say "Bernie says she's incompetent" ..

many people are saying Trump is fucking toast.

Many people are saying the reason Trump has not released his tax returns because he has donated to NAMBLA. Many smart people are calling me about it.

Many people are saying that Putin is the godfather of Trump's wife. Dunno if it's true, but many people are saying it. Might explain why he has such a man crush on Putin.

Or when these republicans say "Liberals believe" and follow it with the biggest strawman they can find just to knock the hell out of it.

They cant even debate what you say they like to debate the image they create for you lol...much easier

Many people are saying that Hairclown is a transparent fraud.

Adam-Gabbatt.jpg

Adam Gabbatt

Donald Trump is offering an exciting opportunity to his supporters today: Executive Membership of the Trump Campaign.

“Please know that not just anyone is eligible for Executive Membership,” Trump says in an email sent to supporters this morning.“It’s a power, duty, and responsibility reserved only for those supporters who have displayed a steadfast commitment to our movement.”

I like power, duty and responsibility as much as the next man, particularly if it is only reserved for specific individuals, so imagine how disappointed I was to learn that this was another Trump lie.

750.jpg

Donald Trump’s “executive” card. Photograph: Donald Trump
The truth is anyone can become a Trump executive member. All you need is to do is a) have access to a computer and b) go to his website.And pay a $35 fee.

It is unclear what executive membership actually means. At the moment it seems all you get is a gold card with the word “Trump” at the top.

This afternoon Trump’s executive membership was sullied even further, when the campaign actually advertised it on Facebook. It seems that, contrary to Trump’s assertion that “not just anyone is eligible for Executive Membership”, literally everyone is eligible for Executive Membership.

Oh, and another thing: when you opt for Trump membership through the Facebook advert, you’re taken to a donaldjtrump.com page where that membership is priced at $72.

That’s $37 more than the price of membership on the donaldjtrump.com page that reporters were sent this morning. To me it doesn’t seem very savvy to offer exactly the same product at two different prices, but then I’ve never written a best-selling book about business practices.

Although I also haven’t filed for corporate bankruptcy four times, so I guess it’s a tie.

Secret service speaks to Trump about 'second amendment' comments – live

Or when these republicans say "Liberals believe" and follow it with the biggest strawman they can find just to knock the hell out of it.

They cant even debate what you say they like to debate the image they create for you lol...much easier

Lol, that's what we need, a lesson on the evils of lying from the crowd that worships liars.

Just like clockwork

Many people are trying to hide the fact that Crooked Hillary broke over 100 federal laws by telling their fellow jackmasses to lie about Trump and childishly make fun of his hair.

Are you one of those idiots?

Their president lies constantly, their candidate lies constantly and directly to the faces of people who have lost loved ones, their leading politicians lie and One of them; Harry Reid actually brags about the lie and yet, they love them. But OMG OMG OMG, Trump is lying!!!!!!

Bunch of fucking idiots and liars.

Forum List

Back