No Women: You Do NOT Have the Right To Choose

You would ask it, so you could go into your posts knowing what you're talking about.
And as I have said repeatedly now, I DO consider a woman’s health.

Now go wash your mouth out with soap.
God pro-“life” men are the most nauseating, self-righteous douche bags on the planet. It’s not like they give a fuck about kids after they are born.

This is what drives me crazy. You oppose a woman getting an abortion because she cannot financially raise the kid but after the kid is born, you whine about her getting SNAP benefits so that the kid can fucking get food everyday. Like what kind of piece of shit are you?

God pro-“life” men are the most nauseating, self-righteous douche bags on the planet. It’s not like they give a fuck about kids after they are born.

This is what drives me crazy. You oppose a woman getting an abortion because she cannot financially raise the kid but after the kid is born, you whine about her getting SNAP benefits so that the kid can fucking get food everyday. Like what kind of piece of shit are you?
Is there a doctor in the house ? I didn't say a word about finances.

God pro-“life” men are the most nauseating, self-righteous douche bags on the planet.
Have you seen yourself, simp “male feminist ally?”
It’s not like they give a fuck about kids after they are born.
It’s already very illegal to murder born kids, fucktard. You don’t see us trying to change this.

We ought to abolish SNAP benefits, you immoral piece of shit.

I had to think this one over for quite a while. In fact, I debated it in my mind for about a month before deciding on a policy. Finally, I am seeing this a bit more complex than most people (especially Democrats) are seeing it.

Florida Congresswoman, Debbie Wasserman Shultz, has said that abortion is a matter between a woman and her doctor. FALSE! I don't mean to pick on Debbie Wasserman Shultz, because there are thousands of people (mostly Democrats) who say the same thing. The fact is, abortion is a matter between 3 entities. The woman, her doctor, and the person attempting to be born.

Who has the choice between birth and abortion, should be determined by who has the most at stake. For the doctor, it's a paycheck. For the expectant woman, it is a matter of convenience, while for the developing baby, it is a matter of life and death. Bases on that, it is the fetus who should have the right to choose, no one else.

Those who support abortion, under the most liberal circumstances, should think about this. What if some months before you were born, your mother decided to abort YOU. Can you say now that you are in favor of that abortion ? If you say no, then you are in agreement with thousands of adults whose parents contemplated aborting them some decades ago. 100% of the respondents surveyed, chose life.
So why and how is what somebody else chooses to do with their body any of YOUR business?

Abortion is a great sin, but it should not be prohibited by the laws.

Almost no Nation legislates religion.
On the contrary I think most do in one way or another. Maybe not with mandated prayer times and strict religious codes but all of our laws are based in ethics, ethics derived from notions of right and wrong who's origins are found in religion. The whole notion that we as individuals even have a "right" to life, that hurting someone else is "wrong", is derived from religious beliefs. They certainly aren't dispassionate, objective observations.

You are assigning intent to the fetus but the fetus has no intent it cannot have intent because it is incapable of the thought processes required.
IOW saying a fetus is "trying to be born" is like saying the sun is "trying to come up"
everything fights for life. These babies fight for their lives.

If you have anything of concrete substance to say, let's hear it.

I said it. You took the often repeated intellectually shallow argument that is all that the RE ever says and claimed it took you a month to come to that conclusion. Either your IQ is room temperature or you are lying about the circumstances.

As for your arguments. You won’t listen to the alternative. It would be more useful to argue with a wall. Entropy would allow the wall to be worn down eventually.

I never mentioned 'just say no' I actually mentioned teaching proper objective morals, not leftist, relative morality. Teaching WHY it is immoral to have irresponsible sex, the consequences, why it is immoral to kill a developing human being, etc. Education with objective morals. Contraception is readily available in the U.S. that's a leftist canard.
My late husband was a grammar school teacher and really became disillusioned with education when the leftist vermin started making it taboo to teach anything about moral values. I hope I live long enough to see the day when it's okay to teach children how to be good, instead of teaching them how to be evil.

My late husband was a grammar school teacher and really became disillusioned with education when the leftist vermin started making it taboo to teach anything about moral values. I hope I live long enough to see the day when it's okay to teach children how to be good, instead of teaching them how to be evil.
Kids morals are taught at home. In the end I strongly believe in monetary incentives for young women to NOT have kids. That would almost get rid of all abortions. Imagine how many less unwanted pregnancies occur when money is involved.

Forum List

Back