POLL: Will Trump tone it down now?

Will Trump tone down the rhetoric now?

• Total voters
The republicans crave violence. Trump gives them what they want—validation of their cravings in all forms.

What we want is for some one to call you lefties on your bullshit to your face.
You certainly don't want a good President

Says the asshole that supports street violence against his political enemies.
You know what I don't support? Terrorist bombings against political enemies. An act that conservatives had spent 24 hours trying to cover up until they no longer could.

1. No, I don't know what you don't support. A man that would support brown shirts is a man that would lie.

2. I'm aware of no cover up. WTF are you talking about? Oh, just spewing shit from your face hole.

The republicans crave violence. Trump gives them what they want—validation of their cravings in all forms.

You know what I don't support? Terrorist bombings against political enemies. An act that conservatives had spent 24 hours trying to cover up until they no longer could.

1. No, I don't know what you don't support. A man that would support brown shirts is a man that would lie.

2. I'm aware of no cover up. WTF are you talking about? Oh, just spewing shit from your face hole.
24 hours of "hmm isn't this convenient timing. Must be the Democrats behind it."

Rubbish; the facts weren't in, and they still all aren't. NO ONE said that any of this was justified. However, Dem instigated violence is JUSTIFIED according to your leaders.

Greg

Rubbish; the facts weren't in, and they still all aren't. NO ONE said that any of this was justified. However, Dem instigated violence is JUSTIFIED according to your leaders.

Greg
This was terrorism, not violence.

24 hours of "hmm isn't this convenient timing. Must be the Democrats behind it."

That is not what a cover up is, you moron.

At the rally tonight, he complained that Bernie Sanders was treated "different". That Bernie received no scrutiny.

I mean, come on. Didn't Bernie say everything Trump has said?

DqdZVxbWsAIOPBJ.jpg

Trump will stoke violence as long as it benefits him. The biggest disappointment about this ordeal for his supporters is that the MAGA bomber’s targets are still alive.

I would guess that you're far more disappointed that anyone wasn't killed by those bombs. That would have given you some validation for your hatred and a handy political wedge.
Of course this act of terrorism only matters as far as it affects politics to you :rolleyes:

I have breaking news for you, Bunky: What that lunatic shithead did will not effect the outcome of the midterm and 2020 election one single bit.

You're still going to lose. :21:

It is a type of cover up. Just as the echo chamber convinced so many of you that Sandy Hook was a hoax, they had you convinced this was a Democrat scheme. Many of you still believe it.

Greg

Fucking assholes playing fucking word games.

His supporters are also assholes who feed on the assholiness of their orange master.

It is a type of cover up. Just as the echo chamber convinced so many of you that Sandy Hook was a hoax, they had you convinced this was a Democrat scheme. Many of you still believe it.

A cover up is when people who have access to information, work to prevent that information from getting out, or to put out of lie about what happened.

THe people in question, did not know anything, and were sharing their honest opinions and guesses about what had happened.

It is not credible that you are too stupid to not know this, thus you must be a liar.

Greg

Fucking asshole defending a fucking asshole who spewed hate & incited a terrorist attack.Trump wants to be a Putin, Kim, Duterte and his buddy the Sadi prince.

Greg

Fucking asshole defending a fucking asshole who spewed hate & incited a terrorist attack.Trump wants to be a Putin, Kim, Duterte and his buddy the Sadi prince.

Save me you delusions.

He was elected, he will be re-elected, and he will retire after 8 years.

Your panic mongering is just you being an asshole.

Th man is an asshole. He wants what he wants & fuck everyone else.

Not hardly. He's only an "asshole" because your girl lost and because he's thwarted your little liberal plans to turn this country into a third-world shithole. Trump wants what is best for this country and fuck everyone and everything else.

A cover up is when people who have access to information, work to prevent that information from getting out, or to put out of lie about what happened.

THe people in question, did not know anything, and were sharing their honest opinions and guesses about what had happened.

It is not credible that you are too stupid to not know this, thus you must be a liar.
Now you are defending your buddies that lied about what happened spewing their rodiculous theories.

If they did not know, they should save STFU.

Greg

Those words are the same.
Terrorism - the unlawful use or threat of violence

Now you are defending your buddies that lied about what happened spewing their rodiculous theories.

If they did not know, they should save STFU.

You don't know what is going on in their/our heads, yet you don't shut the fuck up about what you think is going on there.

So how the fuck do you justify saying that other people should be more restrained?

Oh, because you are an asshole. Got it.

My point stands.

No cover up. YOu support violence against your enemies.

Th man is an asshole. He wants what he wants & fuck everyone else.

Not hardly. He's only an "asshole" because your girl lost and because he's thwarted your little liberal plans to turn this country into a third-world shithole. Trump wants what is best for this country and fuck everyone and everything else.
Donald Trump has always been an asshole.

Trump wants what is best for Trump.

He could are less about a tiny little man like you. He lies to you. Dupes you into voting for him.

He borrowed 1.5 trillion dollars, gave you a few bucks took millions for himself & you are so happy. How fucking stupid are you?

Forum List

Back