POLL: Will Trump tone it down now?

Will Trump tone down the rhetoric now?

• Total voters
Yes, I know. For many, this is not a credible question because Trump doesn't say anything wrong, he never says anything wrong, nothing he says is wrong, and there is nothing wrong what he says. You can vote Mango.

For the rest of us, what are the chances he'll be noticeably more careful with his words? I'm voting for we'll see a temporary change, then back to normal.
Why do you point the finger at President Trump, Mac? Do you not recognize he is responding to a two year Democratic violent offensive against him and Republicans? Are you not paying attention?

perhaps the bomber took Hillary's rhetoric seriously

Trump will stoke violence as long as it benefits him. The biggest disappointment about this ordeal for his supporters is that the MAGA bomber’s targets are still alive.

Yes, I know. For many, this is not a credible question because Trump doesn't say anything wrong, he never says anything wrong, nothing he says is wrong, and there is nothing wrong what he says. You can vote Mango.

For the rest of us, what are the chances he'll be noticeably more careful with his words? I'm voting for we'll see a temporary change, then back to normal.
I hope not. No reason too

-Geaux

Donald Trump is not a hateful vindictive person. He uses social media and his rallies to defend himself against the hateful, lying, propaganda the media spews every minute of the day, and he has every right to.

If the left-wing sock-puppet echo chamber media would try to be a little more truthful and unbiased, he wouldn't have to slam them like he does.

No doubt their are avid trump supporters who love everything he says, but the majority of conservatives see him for what he is- the only alternative to Hellary. My vote for him has served its purpose, 2 new, young conservative justices. Now will Nikki Haley please toss her name in the hat for 2020.

Trump will stoke violence as long as it benefits him. The biggest disappointment about this ordeal for his supporters is that the MAGA bomber’s targets are still alive.

I would guess that you're far more disappointed that anyone wasn't killed by those bombs. That would have given you some validation for your hatred and a handy political wedge.

I would guess that you're far more disappointed that anyone wasn't killed by those bombs. That would have given you some validation for your hatred and a handy political wedge.
Of course this act of terrorism only matters as far as it affects politics to you :rolleyes:

Why do you point the finger at President Trump, Mac? Do you not recognize he is responding to a two year Democratic violent offensive against him and Republicans? Are you not paying attention?

The far left Dems have turned into McCarthyism ,only now it's conservative voices rather than Communists.

Will he tone it down?

Will Vikander and I wake in each other arms while she falls in love with me?

Short answer:

NO!!!

The republicans crave violence. Trump gives them what they want—validation of their cravings in all forms.

What we want is for some one to call you lefties on your bullshit to your face.
You certainly don't want a good President

Says the asshole that supports street violence against his political enemies.
You know what I don't support? Terrorist bombings against political enemies. An act that conservatives had spent 24 hours trying to cover up until they no longer could.

Forum List

Back