POLL: Will Trump tone it down now?

Will Trump tone down the rhetoric now?

• Total voters
Trump supporters be like "You get back what you dish out".
Democrats initiated the violent speech starting two years ago with "I have thoughts of bombing the White House and Trump must be killed". More recently Maxine Waters and her maniacal rant about getting up in Republicans faces saying they're not welcome here.
Lol, so the 8 years before that just suddenly stopped existing?

We were very critical of Obama. We did not advocate violence against him or his supporters.

Try to be less delusional.
Really?

Really.

Democrats initiated the violent speech starting two years ago with "I have thoughts of bombing the White House and Trump must be killed". More recently Maxine Waters and her maniacal rant about getting up in Republicans faces saying they're not welcome here.

We were very critical of Obama. We did not advocate violence against him or his supporters.

Not only that, but there are actually Republicans who are critical of Trump. Please point out a single Democrat or media entity (besides FOX News) who ever stood up to anything Obama said or did.

That is one of the major differences between the parties.

Yes, I know. For many, this is not a credible question because Trump doesn't say anything wrong, he never says anything wrong, nothing he says is wrong, and there is nothing wrong what he says. You can vote Mango.

For the rest of us, what are the chances he'll be noticeably more careful with his words? I'm voting for we'll see a temporary change, then back to normal.

No doubt their are avid trump supporters who love everything he says, but the majority of conservatives see him for what he is- the only alternative to Hellary. My vote for him has served its purpose, 2 new, young conservative justices. Now will Nikki Haley please toss her name in the hat for 2020.
Nikki Haley? Because of her brain?

Yes, I know. For many, this is not a credible question because Trump doesn't say anything wrong, he never says anything wrong, nothing he says is wrong, and there is nothing wrong what he says. You can vote Mango.

For the rest of us, what are the chances he'll be noticeably more careful with his words? I'm voting for we'll see a temporary change, then back to normal.

Why should he, what did he do wrong except defend himself from the left.

Will the Fascist Press?

You see, Trump simply reacts to the little Goebbels of CNN and MSNPC. As long as they continue with their vile demagoguery, I expect and support Trump responding in kind.

The theory that Trump is in any way responsible for the actions of this lunatic doesn't pass the laugh test, so why should he "tone down" anything?

While I think he might, I hope he doesn't.

Not only that, but there are actually Republicans who are critical of Trump. Please point out a single Democrat or media entity (besides FOX News) who ever stood up to anything Obama said or did.

That is one of the major differences between the parties.
Me.

Why would Trump tone it down, when the left-wing never does?

People need to stop pretending that somehow this started with Trump. This has been going on for the last 10 years. People just ignored it because it was "their guys" and that made it alright. Now it's Trump hitting back at all the crap the left has dished out for the prior 8 years, and people can't stand it.

This is exactly why Trump got elected in the first place.

Why would Trump tone it down, when the left-wing never does?

People need to stop pretending that somehow this started with Trump. This has been going on for the last 10 years. People just ignored it because it was "their guys" and that made it alright. Now it's Trump hitting back at all the crap the left has dished out for the prior 8 years, and people can't stand it.

This is exactly why Trump got elected in the first place.
Conservatives: masters of the red herring fallacy.

44929984_986372854888926_4298050296539512832_n.jpg

Sure soon as the left and the propaganda arm of the democrat party does!

No...he's addicted. It's only gonna get worse.
Yep, it's too bad Donny doesn't drink, at least then he'd have an excuse for some of the crazy shit that comes out of his mouth.

So if you were President, should we be offended by what you just said? I’ve never heard him get bleeped on TV. Would it be better if he used proper fake patronizing language, and tried to be someone he wasn’t? You see right up front what you get with him. Obviously, a lot of people like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Forum List

Back