Question for those among us who are Black

See OP

• Total voters
My premise is an opinion.
Oh.... so its your OPINION that most blacks are, by your standard, "good".

so, you ARE wasting everyone's time? Because here you said "oh" but I could have sworn I said that it's opinion in like 12 posts now.
So, your statement in response to my question was not a statement of fact, but an inductive evlauation on your part, based on your limited experience, predispositions and prejudices.
My response to your question was an opinion, Yes. It's sad that it took you all of this retardedness to figure that out, and after how many times it was told to you.
That being the case, your response does not carry much force.
You are the one incapable of producing a response that carries any force, mine has persons agreeing with it already................whereas yours is ...well, you're afraid to post one because you're full of shit and wasting everyone's time.

My responses bolded and underlined.

You forgot how to use the quote function?

Your post offers nothing to further your cause, nor add more force to your response.
:dunno:

It cannot be logically confirmed because "good and bad" are subjective terms.

I dont know why that's hard for you to see.

Look, you're a racist. That's ok with me.
:lol:
Another premise that you cannot show to be sound.
I think it's pretty sound.
Please - show it to be sound.
Your -opinion- here need not apply.

Others agree
fallacy: appeal to populatiry

and your behavior reinforces it.
Please feel free to cite anything from me anywhere on this board that supports your premise.
To that end, I defy you.

Oh.... so its your OPINION that most blacks are, by your standard, "good".

so, you ARE wasting everyone's time? Because here you said "oh" but I could have sworn I said that it's opinion in like 12 posts now.
So, your statement in response to my question was not a statement of fact, but an inductive evlauation on your part, based on your limited experience, predispositions and prejudices.
My response to your question was an opinion, Yes. It's sad that it took you all of this retardedness to figure that out, and after how many times it was told to you.
That being the case, your response does not carry much force.
You are the one incapable of producing a response that carries any force, mine has persons agreeing with it already................whereas yours is ...well, you're afraid to post one because you're full of shit and wasting everyone's time.

My responses bolded and underlined.

You forgot how to use the quote function?

Your post offers nothing to further your cause, nor add more force to your response.

My cause is to prove that you're scared to explicitly answer the questions we've asked of you.

I have won that cause, hands down.

It cannot be logically confirmed because "good and bad" are subjective terms.

I dont know why that's hard for you to see.

Look, you're a racist. That's ok with me.
you are correct..it is very difficult to devise a profile of an individual who is so insecure, he/she refuses to open himself up in a discussion.
And so you agree that he cannot show sound his premise, as asked.
Thank you.

you are correct..it is very difficult to devise a profile of an individual who is so insecure, he/she refuses to open himself up in a discussion.
Thank you.

not only do I agree...but he agrees as well.

He offerd his opinion based on his experience.....the only way he can prove it is by..

1) having a film of his entire life
2) be able to come to an agreement with you as to what good and bad are deifned as

Now...

1) he does not have a film of his entire life....just the sex part
2) you refuse to offer your dfinition of good and bad

Thank you.
My premise is that you're scared to answer questions that we ask of you.
False. Your (new) premise is that I am racist.

Another premise you know you cannot show sound.

I know for a fact that I drove from Nassau County, NY to Albany, NY this past weekend.

I have no way to possibly prove it on this site.

Yet I still know this to be fact.

Thank you.

He offerd his opinion based on his experience.....the only way he can prove it is by..

2) be able to come to an agreement with you as to what good and bad are deifned as

Now...

I meant his (new) premise that I am a racist.

Thank you.
My premise is that you're scared to answer questions that we ask of you.
False. Your (new) premise is that I am racist.

Another premise you know you cannot show sound.

No, that's not a premise it's a fact. One that I'm unwilling to circle jerk with you about because you've proven to be wasting everyone's time, by ignoring 30+ posts and then being a dipshit and finally going "oh."

My new premise is that you're too scared to answer the questions we're asking of you.

I win, because you wont. My premise is flawless.

Thank you.

Now...

I meant his (new) premise that I am a racist.

He does not know for sure you are...

But like I do....he has good reason to believe you are.

I know for a fact that I drove from Nassau County, NY to Albany, NY this past weekend.

Bro you forgot I live in Latham.

..to respond to the question I asked, long, ago, with something substantive.
Your -opinion- is not substaantive, as you have said, and so your cause goes unfilled.
Logical fallacy ^ "assumption."
There's no assumption here.
You were asked to deliver substance.
You failed.

I dont do what you tell me to do. sorry.

My premise, and I'll expl;icitly state it over and over, from 4:17pm et and forward, is that you're scared to answer our very direct questions.

My premise is proven flawless. :clap2:

yo...I was thinking of reaching out to you for a beer.....but I heard you were hanging out with a bunch of black dudes...and you know how they can be....

yo...I was thinking of reaching out to you for a beer.....but I heard you were hanging out with a bunch of black dudes...and you know how they can be....

Naw you saw that I was sexay as fawk and got intimidated :tongue:

Forum List

Back