Quick History lesson

Because drinking alcohol is just like engaging "We the People" in the most treasured and significant aspects of our Republic.

So, what you're saying is that something less important should be safeguarded, but "most treasured and significant aspects of our Republic" should not?

Because without election fraud, democrats can't win.

I'm so old I remember when conservatives used to brag about their role in insuring 'mocracy.

Eliminating fraud is a huge part of ensuring honest government. It also will keep democrats from office, or at least you fear it will.

There is no significant election fraud documented that warrants a voter ID law.

However, it is common sense to present photo ID when voting. It's a good thing, not a necessary thing.

I'm sure he didn't expect any serious responses. After all, trolldrones like you can't afford to get into a real discussion because your vacuousness prevents your participation.

If you want a serious discussion, state the OP's point concisely in a sentence or two.

Ok, let me try again. The history of the democrat party is a history of racism, hate, and discrimination. That is fact.

Claiming that the dems of the past were not the dems of today does not change that history.

Your party is a party of hypocrisy, history proves that. Obama's recent lies confirm it.

^^^^^^This is how a bigot justifies his bigot party....

If you want a serious discussion, state the OP's point concisely in a sentence or two.

Ok, let me try again. The history of the democrat party is a history of racism, hate, and discrimination. That is fact.

Claiming that the dems of the past were not the dems of today does not change that history.

Your party is a party of hypocrisy, history proves that. Obama's recent lies confirm it.

grow up, neither party of today is bigoted, but the dem party of the past was the party of bigotry. Thats all this is about.

grow up, neither party of today is bigoted, but the dem party of the past was the party of bigotry. Thats all this is about.

Well, I have to disagree a bit. I think the policies of the Left, from their "progressive" income tax system to the "Great Society" which destroyed the nuclear family of the poor is designed to make it difficult for people to get ahead.

There is no significant election fraud documented that warrants a voter ID law.

However, it is common sense to present photo ID when voting. It's a good thing, not a necessary thing.
I agree with you on that.

then why do you dems keep objecting to it?

I am GOP and you are not a patriot. :lol: I disagree with the non-issue of voter fraud as the reason. I believe it is a common sense to have photo ID.

Last edited:

And black Americans believe the GOP of today has failed them. That's the truth of it.

Well, I have to disagree a bit. I think the policies of the Left, from their "progressive" income tax system to the "Great Society" which destroyed the nuclear family of the poor is designed to make it difficult for people to get ahead.

yeah, disguised bigotry is a pattern of the libs and dems of today. But by the classic definition of bigotry, I would have to say that neither party equals the dem party of the past as to bigotry.

and thats all this thread was designed to do, point out the racist, bigoted past of the dem party.

the resident dems are unable to deal with that reality and its funny to watch them try to deflect and change the subject.

And black Americans believe the GOP of today has failed them. That's the truth of it.

some do, many don't. many whites believe that the dems of today have failed them. How about hard working asians? Do you think they buy into the BS failed liberalism that is destroying their businesses? of course not.

The truth is that your generalizations are just plain STUPID, and thats the truth.

And since no one here is denying that the conservative wing of the Democratic Party has a history of racist behaviours and sentiments,

what is your point?

And since no one here is denying that the conservative wing of the Democratic Party has a history of racist behaviours and sentiments,

what is your point?

Damn, are you really that thick headed? you fools claim that the dem party has always been the party of the poor and minorities-------I proved that is not true. Its really not very complicated.

some do, many don't. many whites believe that the dems of today have failed them. How about hard working asians? Do you think they buy into the BS failed liberalism that is destroying their businesses? of course not.

The truth is that your generalizations are just plain STUPID, and thats the truth.

Your comment is stupid, friend. 90% of them voted Dem nationally. That is fact. A critical thinker would understand that you are flatly wrong in your opinion.

Tuff that.

I am glad to see the far right here shift to common sense as a reason rather than their indefensible voter fraud nonsense.

Your comment is stupid, friend. 90% of them voted Dem nationally. That is fact. A critical thinker would understand that you are flatly wrong in your opinion.

Tuff that.

yes, most blacks voted for the first black president. The honest ones are now admitting that that was a mistake and that obama has failed them. But, like you, many blacks refuse to accept the reality that obama is a failure, a fraud, and a liar.

Who knows how they will vote in 14 and 16. I think you are wrong to assume that ALL or a majority of blacks and other minorties will continue to vote for failed democrat/liberal policies. But since neither of us has a crystal ball, we will just have to wait and see.

I am glad to see the far right here shift to common sense as a reason rather than their indefensible voter fraud nonsense.

LOL thats funny snake, whats really happened is that you on the far left have given up on the disenfranchisement lie now that ID is required to register for obamacare.

the right has always taken the common sense approach that proving your identity before voting makes sense and harms no one but those who would cheat.

Forum List

Back