Quick History lesson

Damn, are you really that thick headed? you fools claim that the dem party has always been the party of the poor and minorities-------I proved that is not true. Its really not very complicated.

When did I EVER say that the conservative wing of the Democratic Party was for minorities? Quote me saying that or enjoy your negs.

negs back at ya, liar.

So - came up empty yet again, huh?

By laws of equality we shall not abide
We are not equal until they take my side
To measure me by my honest ability
Is just an act of outright futility
As we try to stand here hand in hand
It is a look at my face that they demand

Morning ... Hope you have a great day ... And good luck in your endeavors.

"Here's Looking at You, Kid"

For those in which compassion abounds
And think their nobility is beyond compare
As upon others you wish that karma frowns
You fail to recognize the devil's stare

As we all stutter and cry for the lost
At the tyrant's futile attempts to contain
The whip demands service at all cost
Making the losers all that remain

When your Masters rule with fire and steel
Be careful in the mirror your gaze is true
As a cautious closer peek is sure to reveal
What their vile hearts have in store for you

But the mirror never fails to astound
And those dark of heart might beware
For when the mirror is not upside down
It will reflect what is truly there

There are those who keep mirrors crossed
For which to flummox and feign
From where every pitch was tossed
So that the oligarch might reign

How do you know your gaze is real
And a reflection of the better you
Or merely there with intent to steal
Every soul and replace with a world view

Hmm ...

There is a time when shadows fall
As if darkness may cross the land
A time to beckon the warrior's call
All value lost should we fail to stand

When preponderance gives way to strife
We must accept the fiery mark
It will no longer be thoughts of life
But the struggle against the dark

As the answers try to allude
The truth sits in what we require
It doesn't take a fool to conclude
It is principles and not desire.

This is so cool.

:popcorn:

13th amendment: abolished slavery
100% republican support, 23% democrat support

14th amendment: gave citizenship to freed slaves
94% republican support, 0% democrat support

15th amendment: right to vote for all
100% republican support, 0% democrat support

Obamacare
0% republican support
100% democrat support

Need I say more? :eusa_whistle:

Those are remarkable statistics

They show when Republicans used to actually care about Americans

The good old days.

Back when Republicans actually were Americans.

Now hum Putin's leg while working hard to destroy their own country.

pubs and rw's hate Americans.

1451484_684030931618775_1497554164_n.jpg

ALL Americans -

598556_684025034952698_875342207_n.jpg

13th amendment: abolished slavery
100% republican support, 23% democrat support

14th amendment: gave citizenship to freed slaves
94% republican support, 0% democrat support

15th amendment: right to vote for all
100% republican support, 0% democrat support

Obamacare
0% republican support
100% democrat support

Need I say more? :eusa_whistle:

The good old days.

I like Putin more than Obama because Putin would destroy Obama in a cage fight, and doesn't take shit from NATO and the EU. Someone needs to stand up to American hegemony and he does a good job.

When it suits their sick agenda, they PRETEND to care about SOME Americans but, they're lying.

530507_684005698287965_1848968381_n.jpg

The good old days.

I like Putin more than Obama because Putin would destroy Obama in a cage fight, and doesn't take shit from NATO and the EU. Someone needs to stand up to American hegemony and he does a good job.

yeah, that's what I mean.

Little scaredy baby boys being all brave and shit about, of all things, a cage fight, siding against his own country and then lying about his own president. All while hiding on an internet message board.

a "cage fight"?

Idiot child.

The good old days.

Little scaredy baby boys being all brave and shit about, of all things, a cage fight, siding against his own country and then lying about his own president. All while hiding on an internet message board.

a "cage fight"?

Idiot child.

Putin does judo, and hunts tigers. He is a bad ass. Obama is a candy ass that doesn't wear the pants in his own relationship, lol. Obama doesn't run anything, he is a puppet for Wall Street and other interests. Putin actually runs Russia for Russians, a novel concept I know.

The main difference is that the wealthy Democrats actually vote against their own interests. They support higher taxes on the rich, more programs to help working Americans and the poor.
Republicans only support the wealthy......heap more benefits on the top and eventually it will trickle down in jobs and prosperity for all

No they don't. Wealthy Dem's vote for their "friends" who will give them special perks - see my previous post about Solyndra, CGI Fed, etc. Unfortunately the same thing happens with the Republican party.

Republican's don't "only support the wealthy". They support the working class by trying to remove the barriers that prevent them from gaining wealth - ie: laws/regulations.
What laws and regulation are you specifically referring to?

a "cage fight"?

Idiot child.

Putin does judo, and hunts tigers. He is a bad ass. Obama is a candy ass that doesn't wear the pants in his own relationship, lol. Obama doesn't run anything, he is a puppet for Wall Street and other interests. Putin actually runs Russia for Russians, a novel concept I know.

You really a very naive little child.

The last thing that we need is a president who shoots tigers.

And, though you cannot allow yourself to admit it, Obama owns Putin. All Putin has been able to do is take off his shirt and bully his own country. He does not "run" his country. He RULES it. Bullies are not "bad asses". Bullies are exactly the opposite of bad asses.

OTOH, Putin was backing Syria - right up until Obama whispered in his ear. Then, suddenly, Putin backed down.

You get your information from anti-Americans like Alex Jones so all of this is foreign to you.

Besides, you're a mealy mouthed little traitor, all big talk about tiger killing but no balls of your own, so who cares what you think?

Go play a video game about shooting tigers. That's what you real men do, right?

a "cage fight"?

Idiot child.

You really a very naive little child.

The last thing that we need is a president who shoots tigers.

And, though you cannot allow yourself to admit it, Obama owns Putin. All Putin has been able to do is take off his shirt and bully his own country. He does not "run" his country. He RULES it. Bullies are not "bad asses". Bullies are exactly the opposite of bad asses.

OTOH, Putin was backing Syria - right up until Obama whispered in his ear. Then, suddenly, Putin backed down.

You get your information from anti-Americans like Alex Jones so all of this is foreign to you.

Besides, you're a mealy mouthed little traitor, all big talk about tiger killing but no balls of your own, so who cares what you think?

Go play a video game about shooting tigers. That's what you real men do, right?

I know, you want a betaboy president? You have one. Well that is what we have, Obama runs nothing, he is a weak front man for shadow powers. He isn't even doing a good job for them.

Putin, a bully? Putin is given political asylum to Snowden, Putin is supplying Syria in their fight against Al Qaeda. The US is trying to persecute Snowden for exposing the illegal monitoring of Americans and is supplying Al Qaeda rebels in Syria.

Good thing is, Al Qaeda is on the run in Syria, Putin and Assad won, the US, Al Qaeda, and Israel lost, because Obama the puppet couldn't persuade the Congress to intervene militarily.

Quick History Lesson:

When Republicans became 90% white is when they began hating minorities.

Quick History Lesson:

When Republicans became 90% white is when they began hating minorities.

Whose that beat up Mexican in your avatar? Are you a day laborer that was the victim of a hate crime or something? LOL

grow up, neither party of today is bigoted, but the dem party of the past was the party of bigotry. Thats all this is about.

And black Americans believe the GOP of today has failed them. That's the truth of it.

LOL, "believe"?

Too funny....you mean that they think we should give them more "stuff".

Once again your hate for race shines though, just as it always has. I had hoped your experience on ACA had helped you in some ways. Not so.

And black Americans believe the GOP of today has failed them. That's the truth of it.

LOL, "believe"?

Once again your hate for race shines though, just as it always has. I had hoped your experience on ACA had helped you in some ways. Not so.

Poor Jakey, you hate everyone who breaks your balls.

You are no more a Repub than Bammy is and we both know it.

You lose Lefty.

LOL, "believe"?

Poor Jakey, you hate everyone who breaks your balls.

You are no more a Repub than Bammy is and we both know it.

You lose Lefty.

And you continue to lose, rooincarnation. :lol:

Forum List

Back