Thank you, Donald Trump

I've explained it a thousand times. I explain it in THE POSTS YOU JUST QUOTED.

God damn, you're boring. Or you just lack the ability to understand. Or both.
maybe its i call you out on things you dont like being called out on....like your loyalty to the left.....and i aint the only one mac....maybe you lack the ability to understand WHY you get called out on things you say frequently around here.....like trump....the guy you say its not about,but mention his name in 90% of the shit you put up.....long ago mac you were bad mouthing democrats just as much as republicans....not anymore.....you might as well register as a democrat......

I don't know if he did or not. So, I'm not claiming anything until it's proven.

You don't know either, of course, but you're claiming he didn't.

Typical.
What's typical is democrats abusing their power to release tax returns that Trump had no legal obligation to release, all in the name of partisan politics. Again, they abuse their power investigating someone to find a crime, which literally takes democracy away. All Americans should be shaking in their shoes.

In his own grotesque, perverse way, Donald Trump has put a mirror up to America's face and taught us three critical lessons:

1. We need to examine how a society can become so sick that it would put someone like him in its ultimate position of authority -- the true TDS.

2. His taxes have driven home the fact that our tax system has holes so big that you can drive a semitruck through them, and must be fixed immediately.

3. We have to fix a political system in which empty, soulless people in media and politics are incentivized and rewarded for enabling a person like this.

As I always say, this has never been about Donald Trump. It's about us. Will this be an educational experience for us? Doubtful, but we can certainly hope.
LOL....you say in your last line it is not about Donald Trump but in your first line you say this "a society can become so sick that it would put someone like him in its ultimate position of authority "

You made it about Donald Trump.

So you are no longer worthy of my time. You are a lying asshole that takes the high road....but has no idea how to actually do it.....MAC.

LOL....you say in your last line it is not about Donald Trump but in your first line you say this "a society can become so sick that it would put someone like him in its ultimate position of authority "

So you are no longer worthy of my time. You are a lying asshole that takes the high road....but has no idea how to actually do it.....MAC.
you are wasting your time.....just about every post mac puts up he mentions the guy its not about....trump has destroyed mac....

maybe its i call you out on things you dont like being called out on....like your loyalty to the left.....and i aint the only one mac....maybe you lack the ability to understand WHY you get called out on things you say frequently around here.....like trump....the guy you say its not about,but mention his name in 90% of the shit you put up.....long ago mac you were bad mouthing democrats just as much as republicans....not anymore.....you might as well register as a democrat......
Yet you can't demonstrate where I'm left wing on any issues. I'm not even particularly political.

I'm done trying to explain this to you, and everyone else who humps my leg. Think what you will.

You can tell me how the other children don't like me all you want. This is not a priority for me. Sorry.

No, I made it about the society.

This is beyond you. Sorry.

4 pages in it seems that people just do not care the tax system is fucked up and that people making a billion dollars pay a lower percent of the income than they do
Such leftist bullshit. Always jealous of others, instead of worrying about yourself, with you open palm outstretched…how childish, and sad…

Yet you can't demonstrate where I'm left wing on any issues. I'm not even particularly political.

I'm done trying to explain this to you, and everyone else who humps my leg. Think what you will.

You can tell me how the other children don't like me all you want. This is not a priority for me. Sorry.
lol....yea sure mac.....your not political?.....do you read the shit you post up here?...

but wait.....the other mac said this.....As I always say, this has never been about Donald Trump......have you ever seen the other mac say that?....
Mac1958 lies

Almost all his posts are bashing trump

But in a way he is correct

His real enemy is trump voters who he wants to disenfranchise

Last edited:
Such leftist bullshit. Always jealous of others, instead of worrying about yourself, with you open palm outstretched…how childish, and sad…

Nothing to do with jealously. I do not care about what they have or how much of it they have.

I am not asking for anything to be given to me or mine.

What is childish and sad is that you have to make up shit about me just to have a reason to make a post. Your obsession with me is bordering on down right creepy

Nothing to do with jealously. I do not care about what they have or how much of it they have.

What is childish and sad is that you have to make up shit about me just to have a reason to make a post. Your obsession with me is bordering on down right creepy
Their response is always to attack the individual.

Helps them avoid the point that person is making, especially when they haven't been told what to say in response.

Boring as hell.

you are creeped out by an anonymous poster who you believe is obsessed with you? A poster who has no idea who you are or where you live?

Furthermore, you don't know the poster but you claim to know why he posts?

Man....you need to get a grip. Its a freaking anonymous message board.

you are creeped out by an anonymous poster who you believe is obsessed with you? A poster who has no idea who you are or where you live?

Furthermore, you don't know the poster but you claim to know why he posts?

Man....you need to get a grip. Its a freaking anonymous message board.

Wow, thanks for the sage advice.

Now, go fuck yourself.

Have a nice day.

Their response is always to attack the individual.

Helps them avoid the point that person is making, especially when they haven't been told what to say in response.

Boring as hell.
so you attack the whole group.....thats why you say "they" or like you did here "their"....who is "their" mac?...gators reply was for an individual....

Oh. I see. You are in middle school. Did not realize. I take back any insults. I assumed you were an adult.

Toughen up butter cup, you will be ok.

Another person that can dish it out but whines when it is received.

How boring

Toughen up butter cup, you will be ok.

Another person that can dish it out but whines when it is received.

How boring
You find my apologizing to you for insulting you when I realized you acted like a child by you saying "go fuck yourself" as a sign of me whining?

Hey. If it works for you, go for it.

Forum List

Back