The Real Election Meddling Wasn't Done by the Russians

We have plenty of evidence that every single vote for Trump was actually generated by the Russians.

See- I can post as much bullshit as you can.
I'm not posting any bullshit. Millions of Americans SEE illegal aliens voting all over the country. Don't need a document to state it. You got a document of "evidence" that fish can swim ? Well, do you ? :biggrin:

So, how do you "see" that a person is an illegal alien?

We will never know how much the Russian crimes affected the 2016 election- but they certainly tried and will continue to try.

Mexico of course hasn't done anything to the United States.

But then again you are a loon.

I've posted twice in this thread, a LIST of what Mexico has been doing to the US and I know you've seen it (with reputable source links) You 're just a baldfaced liar, that's all.

And I notice you're not saying a word about Trump's success in the North Korea summit, with NK now denuclearizing their sites.

If you knew the history of NK nuclear threats & US agreements, you would know Trump is just being trolled. Clinton, Bush, & Obama all had deals that halted NK Nuke ambitions. Anyone with a brain, ( this excludes Donnie) knows this is just a temporary deal until they want more.

NK has a nuke because George W tried to play hardball before he cut a deal.

QUOTE="Nosmo King, post: 20440630, member: 20704"]
Explain it then, please.

How did the Russians get President Trump elected? How is it they succeeded where Obama, the DNC, Hollywood, the entire US Media, and life-long political warrior Hillary Clinton failed?

I'm really curious to learn how they pulled this off.
https://d3i6fh83elv35t.cloudfront.net/static/2018/07/Muellerindictment.pdf

Very informative. But, those are only allegations. Where's the proof? Whose votes were changed by those people?
The crime does not turn on voter fraud or direct interference with votes, voting mechanisms or vote totals. The crime is stealing information, disseminating that information to political opponents and posting falsehoods and a smear campaign to influence the election.

I think too many Trumpians are distracted by a grand conspiracy to actually manipulate the vote while failing to appreciate the damage actually done to our electoral process by a foreign adversary.

Remember, the attacks were against Americans. And that damage came from Russia.
who was attacked? Why hasn't CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC given us the names of those attacked? where is the information?
Who was attacked? The Democratic National Committee.

Stuff Fox News just will not explain.
what happened to them?[/QUOTE]

There was no need to attack the Republican servers for info when El Dumpster has handing it to them.

Very informative. But, those are only allegations. Where's the proof? Whose votes were changed by those people?
The crime does not turn on voter fraud or direct interference with votes, voting mechanisms or vote totals. The crime is stealing information, disseminating that information to political opponents and posting falsehoods and a smear campaign to influence the election.

I think too many Trumpians are distracted by a grand conspiracy to actually manipulate the vote while failing to appreciate the damage actually done to our electoral process by a foreign adversary.

who was attacked? Why hasn't CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC given us the names of those attacked? where is the information?

what happened to them?

There was no need to attack the Republican servers for info when El Dumpster has handing it to them.[/QUOTE]
You still didn’t answer what the results of this supposed attack.

Why hasn’t our intelligence confirmed your claim?

You still need to tie your supposed attack to voters.

Last edited:

what happened to them?

There was no need to attack the Republican servers for info when El Dumpster has handing it to them.

You still need to tie your supposed attack to voters.[/QUOTE]

Say we are running against each other for President.

If I hire a company to make posts about a fake story that you were complicit in a fraud scam, some people would believe it enough to decide not to vote for you.

This is influencing voters & changing votes.

In light of the 2016 election, we already know how gullible Trump supporters must be so this kind of influence could easily change voters minds.

Our intelligence community has confirmed this type of activity took place.

Where is your proof it had no effect?

My proof lies in the number of posts made by Trumpettes that refer to things that are proven to be false. Whete did they get it?? Russian interference backing up Trump lies?

If I hire a company to make posts about a fake story that you were complicit in a fraud scam, some people would believe it enough to decide not to vote for you.

If you make public a candidate's own emails admitting to complicity in a scam or corruption ... what would you call that?

I call it a public service.

If you make public a candidate's own emails admitting to complicity in a scam or corruption ... what would you call that?

I call it a public service.

I call that you being duped. Lets see those e-mails.

Lets see those e-mails.

In a May 2016 email chain, the DNC CFO Brad Marshall told the DNC chief executive officer, Amy Dacy, that they should have someone from the media ask Sanders if he is an atheist prior to the West Virginia primary

On May 21, 2016, DNC National Press Secretary Mark Paustenbach sent an email to DNC Spokesman Luis Miranda mentioning a controversy that ensued in December 2015 when the National Data Director of the Sanders campaign and three subordinate staffers accessed the Clinton campaign's voter information on the NGP VAN database.

In the aftermath of the Nevada Democratic convention, Debbie Wasserman Schultz wrote about Jeff Weaver, manager of Bernie Sanders' campaign: "Damn liar. Particularly scummy that he barely acknowledges the violent and threatening behavior that occurred".

In May 2016, MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski accused the DNC of bias against the Sanders campaign and called on Debbie Wasserman Schultz to step down.Schultz was upset at the negative coverage of her actions in the media, and she emailed the political director of NBC News, Chuck Todd, that such coverage of her "must stop".Describing the coverage as the "LAST straw", she ordered the DNC's communications director to call MSNBC president Phil Griffin to demand an apology from Brzezinski.

According to The New York Times, the cache included "thousands of emails exchanged by Democratic officials and party fund-raisers, revealing in rarely seen detail the elaborate, ingratiating and often bluntly transactional exchanges necessary to harvest hundreds of millions of dollars from the party’s wealthy donor class. The emails capture a world where seating charts are arranged with dollar totals in mind, where a White House celebration of gay pride is a thinly disguised occasion for rewarding wealthy donors and where physical proximity to the president is the most precious of currencies.

In a series of email exchanges in April and May 2016, DNC fundraising staff discussed and compiled a list of people (mainly donors) who might be appointed to federal boards and commissions.Center for Responsive Politics senior fellow Bob Biersack noted that this is a longstanding practice in the United States: "Big donors have always risen to the top of lists for appointment to plum ambassadorships and other boards and commissions around the federal landscape."

QUOTE="Nosmo King, post: 20440630, member: 20704"]The crime does not turn on voter fraud or direct interference with votes, voting mechanisms or vote totals. The crime is stealing information, disseminating that information to political opponents and posting falsehoods and a smear campaign to influence the election.

what happened to them?

In light of the 2016 election, we already know how gullible Trump supporters must be so this kind of influence could easily change voters minds.

My proof lies in the number of posts made by Trumpettes that refer to things that are proven to be false. Whete did they get it?? Russian interference backing up Trump lies?[/QUOTE]
You mean the dossier?

How did our intelligence do that? They never looked at anything! You know this right? So they didn’t defend the supposed attack. Weak

Lets see those e-mails.

In a May 2016 email chain, the DNC CFO Brad Marshall told the DNC chief executive officer, Amy Dacy, that they should have someone from the media ask Sanders if he is an atheist prior to the West Virginia primary

On May 21, 2016, DNC National Press Secretary Mark Paustenbach sent an email to DNC Spokesman Luis Miranda mentioning a controversy that ensued in December 2015 when the National Data Director of the Sanders campaign and three subordinate staffers accessed the Clinton campaign's voter information on the NGP VAN database.

In the aftermath of the Nevada Democratic convention, Debbie Wasserman Schultz wrote about Jeff Weaver, manager of Bernie Sanders' campaign: "Damn liar. Particularly scummy that he barely acknowledges the violent and threatening behavior that occurred".

In May 2016, MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski accused the DNC of bias against the Sanders campaign and called on Debbie Wasserman Schultz to step down.Schultz was upset at the negative coverage of her actions in the media, and she emailed the political director of NBC News, Chuck Todd, that such coverage of her "must stop".Describing the coverage as the "LAST straw", she ordered the DNC's communications director to call MSNBC president Phil Griffin to demand an apology from Brzezinski.

According to The New York Times, the cache included "thousands of emails exchanged by Democratic officials and party fund-raisers, revealing in rarely seen detail the elaborate, ingratiating and often bluntly transactional exchanges necessary to harvest hundreds of millions of dollars from the party’s wealthy donor class. The emails capture a world where seating charts are arranged with dollar totals in mind, where a White House celebration of gay pride is a thinly disguised occasion for rewarding wealthy donors and where physical proximity to the president is the most precious of currencies.

In a series of email exchanges in April and May 2016, DNC fundraising staff discussed and compiled a list of people (mainly donors) who might be appointed to federal boards and commissions.Center for Responsive Politics senior fellow Bob Biersack noted that this is a longstanding practice in the United States: "Big donors have always risen to the top of lists for appointment to plum ambassadorships and other boards and commissions around the federal landscape."

Really. What actions were taken?

Hillary Clinton has been a Democrat for decades. Supporting the party & rais
By April of 2016, Hillary had it won. When the race is over, political parties work to get the other to drop out to reserve money & end any negative campaigning.

Bernie Sanders was a Democrat for maybe a year.

Of course, those in the DNC preferred Hillary.

What is important is what actions were taken. You show conversations from individuals, many ignored totally by the DNC.

So, you think the RNC never had any e-mails in panic over the Orange Fraud winning primaries?

what happened to them?

My proof lies in the number of posts made by Trumpettes that refer to things that are proven to be false. Whete did they get it?? Russian interference backing up Trump lies?
You mean the dossier?

How did our intelligence do that? They never looked at anything! You know this right? So they didn’t defend the supposed attack. Weak[/QUOTE]

OMG OMG OMG The Dossier Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Nope, no one in our intelligence community ever never looked at anytthing. Nope. They all just ignored it. Just how fucking stupid asre you?

what happened to them?

You mean the dossier?

How did our intelligence do that? They never looked at anything! You know this right? So they didn’t defend the supposed attack. Weak

Nope, no one in our intelligence community ever never looked at anytthing. Nope. They all just ignored it. Just how fucking stupid asre you?[/QUOTE]
The Steele Dossier isnt even worth talking about because the russia investigation wasnt started because of the dossier.
Its just another Trump lie.

what happened to them?

You mean the dossier?

Nope, no one in our intelligence community ever never looked at anytthing. Nope. They all just ignored it. Just how fucking stupid asre you?[/QUOTE]
They didn’t, they said so under oath! So? Still haven’t! Just so you have the facts

what happened to them?

You mean the dossier?

Nope, no one in our intelligence community ever never looked at anytthing. Nope. They all just ignored it. Just how fucking stupid asre you?
The Steele Dossier isnt even worth talking about because the russia investigation wasnt started because of the dossier.
Its just another Trump lie.[/QUOTE]
Nope it wasn’t, but it is the only document paid for by a candidate from Russia. So is the investigation about Russia? If so, that counts. Just facts in evidence!

And, the only facts in evidence.

Really? I want to see evidence of 9 million illegal aliens voting & that there are 30 million illegal aliens living in America.

Rush Limbaugh, Infowars, Fox news, Donald Trump are not credible sources.
Based on national polling by a consortium of universities, a report by Political scientist Jesse Richman of Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia, Mr. Richman said 6.4 percent of the estimated 20 million adult noncitizens in the U.S. voted in November 2016.

This however is vastly underestimated since generally illegal aliens don't answer surveys, any more that they fill out US census forms (which still laughably call the US population of illegals to be 11 million (based on the census).

The Bear Stearns analysis estimated the IA pop at about 20 million (in 2005). In 2006, Pulitzer Prize winning journalists Don Bartlett and James Steele did a study for TIME magazine concluding 3 million IAs coming in per year over the next decade. Combing their numbers with those of Justich and Ng (the Bear Stearns analysts), a number of 30 million by 2015, would seem low. The true number could even be closer to 40 million.

The Bear Stearns analysis makes the US Census one look like kindergarten. Rather than try to imagine how may illegals are here, from forms illegals certainly wouldn't fill out and send in, Justich and Ng went to banks' remittance documentation. These are electronic money transfers recorded by a nation's central bank - not surveys of people who don't want to answer surveys.

The report found that while the population of Mexicans living in the US was supposed to have grown only 56% from 1995 - 2003, remittances from the US to Mexico grew by almost 200%, even as the median weekly wage increased only 10%.

The Bear stearns report also compared the growth in housing permits, and also school enrollments with official govt figures, in immigrant enclaves. The differences were eye-popping.

Example >> the combined population growth of Brunswick, Elizabeth, and Newark New Jersey was only 5.6% (1990-2003). But housing permits in these towns grew by more than 600%, and 80% of those were multiple dwellings.

The estimates of illegal alien population are purposely kept low by some people. If Americans came to know that there are 3 times as many illegals as we're constantly being told, it might make them angry. Gosh,they might think that amnesty functions as a magnet. That the country's workforce and social safety net are collapsing under the weight of 30 million poor people. Can't have Americans knowing the truth, now can we ?

Here's more >>

First, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, from December 2006 - December 2007 unemployment among Hispanics (legal workers assumed since why would illegals participate in a census?) rose from 5.0 to 6.3%. The number for unemployed African-Americans increased from 7.9 to 9.0%.

Second, the U.S. government may be vastly underestimating the number of illegal laborers in the work force. In January 2005, Bear Sterns Asset Management, Inc. released a report entitled "The Underground Labor Force Is Rising To The Surface," that states,

"The number of illegal immigrants in the United States may be as high as 20 million people, more than double the official 9 million people estimated by the Census Bureau.

Undocumented immigrants are gaining a larger share of the job market, and hold approximately 12 to 15 million jobs in the United States - 8% of the employed.

Third, native born Hispanics are not faring as well in the job market as foreign-born Latinos. A report from the Pew Hispanic Center entitled "Latino Labor Report 2006: Strong Gains in Employment," dated September 27, 2006, statistically separates foreign-born Latinos and native-born Hispanics.

"Foreign-born Latinos continued to dominate the Hispanic labor force. About eight out of every 10 new jobs landed by Latinos in 2005-2006 went to foreign-born Latinos.

The unemployment rate for foreign-born Latinos was 3.9% in the second quarter of 2006, a decrease from 4.6% a year earlier. Among native-born Hispanics, the unemployment rate in the second quarter of 2006 was 6.2%, down from 7.2% in the second quarter of 2005.

Steven Camarota, author of "Dropping Out: Immigrant Entry and Native Exit From the Labor Market, 2000-2005," released by the Center for Immigration Studies, writes:

...between March 2000 and March 2005 only 9 percent of the net increase in jobs for adults (18 to 64) went to natives. This is striking because natives accounted for 61 percent of the net increase in the overall size of the 18 to 64 year old population.

As for the less-educated, between March of 2000 and 2005 the number of adult immigrants (legal and illegal) with only a high school degree or less in the labor force increased by 1.6 million.

At the same time, unemployment among less-educated adult natives increased by nearly one million, and the number of natives who left the labor force altogether increased by 1.5 million. Persons not in the labor force are neither working nor looking for work. As poor, unskilled, uneducated illegal immigrants, largely from Mexico, enter the U.S. labor force, their native-born counterparts exit.

Ann Coulter, Adios America!, 2015, pg. 72-75 (With 10 footnoted reports)

The Elephant In the Immigration Room

Expert defends estimates of noncitizen voters in Kansas

Dropping Out

Noncitizens voting research irks liberal professors

Hillary Clinton received 800,000 votes from noncitizens, bolsters Trump argument, study finds

Last edited:
If you knew the history of NK nuclear threats & US agreements, you would know Trump is just being trolled. Clinton, Bush, & Obama all had deals that halted NK Nuke ambitions. Anyone with a brain, ( this excludes Donnie) knows this is just a temporary deal until they want more.

NK has a nuke because George W tried to play hardball before he cut a deal.
Like I said, you're not saying a word about Trump's success in the North Korea summit, with NK now denuclearizing their sites

North Korea Dismantling Rocket Test Site

Yep, I am a "globalist". Any solution to world problems will be made here.

Only a stupid fuck wants to isolate America.
Sure, and only a complete idiots want to give China, Mexico et al unrestricted access to our massive and valuable MARKET, while allowing them to imperialize us to $138 Billion/year (remittances$$) + tens of Billions more in welfare $$.

Also necessary to know that world problems are not necessarily OUR problems in the USA. We are NATION, not a "world". I am NOT a globalist. I am an AMERICAN.

I see very little dishonesty from the 2016 Trump campaign. In fact, I see none.

In contrast, I see mountains of dishonesty coming from the Clinton campaign.

It's quite a list.

1. millions of sanctuary city Democrat-protected illegal aliens, illegally voting for Hillary Clinton,

2. to fixed debates (ex. Jake Tapper getting Republicans to argue against each other instead of presenting their strong points)

3. , Democrat leaders who had to be fired or resign (Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Scott Foval, Amy Dacey, Brad Marshall, Luis Miranda, Donna Brazile etc),

4. Hillary's earpiece, Hillary being fed information,

5. Trump rallygoers being attacked by goons at Trump rallies (San Jose, Chicago, etc), set up by Democrt campaign staff

6..disruptors inside Trump rallies,

7. FALSE TV ads (ex. disabled reporter, McCain, outsourcing, Muslim gold star father)

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...nton-campaign-undercover-video-sting-n2234276

The purge: Senior DNC staff resigns after email revelations

Donna Brazile is totally not sorry for leaking CNN debate questions to Hillary Clinton

Last edited:

I see very little dishonesty from the 2016 Trump campaign. In fact, I see none.

In contrast, I see mountains of dishonesty coming from the Clinton campaign.

It's quite a list.

1. millions of sanctuary city Democrat-protected illegal aliens, illegally voting for Hillary Clinton,

2. to fixed debates (ex. Jake Tapper getting Republicans to argue against each other instead of presenting their strong points)

3. , Democrat leaders who had to be fired or resign (Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Scott Foval, Amy Dacey, Brad Marshall, Luis Miranda, Donna Brazile etc),

4. Hillary's earpiece, Hillary being fed information,

5. Trump rallygoers being attacked by goons at Trump rallies (San Jose, Chicago, etc), set up by Democrt campaign staff

6..disruptors inside Trump rallies,

7. FALSE TV ads (ex. disabled reporter, McCain, outsourcing, Muslim gold star father)

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...nton-campaign-undercover-video-sting-n2234276

The purge: Senior DNC staff resigns after email revelations

Donna Brazile is totally not sorry for leaking CNN debate questions to Hillary Clinton
Another dumbass claiming illegal aliuens vpted.

You are one dumbass but most Trump supporters are.

Republican candidates arguing was someone else's fault & not the candidates. I guess they were supposed to agree on everything.

Trump spewing haste & telling his supporters to beat up protesters & he's pay their legal fees,.

And yes Donald Jackoff Trump did mock a disabled reporter,. That, you fucking idiot, is a fact./

Forum List

Back