The Republican Jesus

So many conservatives tell us liberals how they are so godly. So lets examine a situation where Jesus is a conservative.

republican-jesus.jpg

Who told you that?

The only problem with liberals is they think taxes is the same thing as charity.
What kind of nonsense is that? LOL!

Here is one:

Respect to the authorities.

Jesus respected the ones over his authority.

He was a priest by his own choice applying the right of firstborns to be dedicated to God. He can discuss with other priests like him, as he did even calling them hypocrites.

But, even when injustice was made against him by the higher authorities, Jesus showed them respect.

In today's US, liberals show respect for nobody, they act as savages.

They must follow the example of Jesus and Conservatives.
Actually Jesus did not respect unjust authority. Which is why he got crucified.

And as we see conservatives worshipping a man that is lawless, you talk about liberals.

Jesus never crossed the borders in Rome
But Jesus did cross dress. He liked them 12 disciples.

This is the greatest episode ever ..watch

Jesus was descendant of Shem, the white race, not son of Cam, the black race.

Sons of Cam besides Canaan includes Mitzrayim, which means the people or sons of Mitzra.

Mitzrayim is Egypt, a name to this people given later by the Greeks. Mitzrayim was also formed by black people, you can see the images made by them.

The bible makes the clear difference between of those peoples.

A street legend was invented saying that Jesus was black, but the bible denies such a possibility.

Luke was explaining Mary idiot

Here is one:

He was a priest by his own choice applying the right of firstborns to be dedicated to God. He can discuss with other priests like him, as he did even calling them hypocrites.

But, even when injustice was made against him by the higher authorities, Jesus showed them respect.

And as we see conservatives worshipping a man that is lawless, you talk about liberals.

Dude we already seen you in a bikini enough already

Here is one:

Dude we already seen you in a bikini enough already
Honey, that would be a Speedo. I leave the bikinis and burkas to you Beotchezs.

Sons of Cam besides Canaan includes Mitzrayim, which means the people or sons of Mitzra.

Mitzrayim is Egypt, a name to this people given later by the Greeks. Mitzrayim was also formed by black people, you can see the images made by them.

A street legend was invented saying that Jesus was black, but the bible denies such a possibility.

Luke was explaining Mary idiot
That was helpful.

White conservative christians still give more to charity than your black communist ass ever will

LIbErals think that they can claim to be charitable based on what they can get government to take from someone else to be given toward their preferred causes.
No that's not it. You see I've been on the business end of charity work and know that if the 501(c).(3) was not part of the tax structure conservatives wouldn't donate diddly squat.

White conservative christians still give more to charity than your black communist ass ever will

LIbErals think that they can claim to be charitable based on what they can get government to take from someone else to be given toward their preferred causes.
No that's not it. You see I've been on the business end of charity work and know that if the 501(c).(3) was not part of the tax structure conservatives wouldn't donate diddly squat.
Esoteric accounting alludes a lot of USMB posters. Especially impuretrashy.

Probably not. I've given 32 years of work to charities when I could have used what I had to make a lot of money. I have done a whole lot more that write a check for money I can get back after I file taxes.

Really. Were those charities the Federal Government?

Is that what Jesus was into--high taxes going to overbloated bureaucrats? Huh, who knew

Probably not. I've given 32 years of work to charities when I could have used what I had to make a lot of money. I have done a whole lot more that write a check for money I can get back after I file taxes.

Is that what Jesus was into--high taxes going to overbloated bureaucrats? Huh, who knew
Who knew that sweet sue is hateful at all times of the day.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
How much have you given to the New Black Panthers?

I don't. That was easy.

The same amount you have boy.

It's been shown.

You are one data point.

Can't help that.

Quit lying.

Here is one:

Render unto Ceasar.....those were his words. So you are wrong again.

At least you are consistent.

Jesus was Arab which is classed as neither black nor white. the skin color of an arab goes from black to cream. Unless you have a real photo of Jesus then we can never be totally sure of his real skin tone. Yah, just take Jesus and make it about race. Shame on the lot of you

Since Jesus said render under Caesar what is Caesars… But the federal government is not considered a charity. OBTW, aren't you a school teacher? Where does the money come from to fund schools?

Not the government is it? And certainly your school doesn't apply for any federal government grants do you?

Here is one:

Render unto Ceasar.....those were his words. So you are wrong again.

At least you are consistent.

I am not wrong. Jesus officially rejected authority when he went into the temple and went off about the corruption.

Forum List

Back