The Republican Jesus

Since Jesus said render under Caesar what is Caesars… But the federal government is not considered a charity. OBTW, aren't you a school teacher? Where does the money come from to fund schools?

Not the government is it? And certainly your school doesn't apply for any federal government grants do you?

Ceasar is the government.

I know what Caesar was. And the fact God sent Jesus here showed how much he disapproved of Caesar and whoever else was in authority anywhere on earth.

What did Jesus say ?

He said "Render unto Ceasar what is due Ceasar". End of story. What part of that don't you fucking understand.
It's very obvious he understands. Post another Jebuz quote for us, will you?

And who the fuck are you ?

He doesn't understand shit.
I'm your neighbor.

So many conservatives tell us liberals how they are so godly. So lets examine a situation where Jesus is a conservative.

republican-jesus.jpg

Who told you that?

The only problem with liberals is they think taxes is the same thing as charity.
What kind of nonsense is that? LOL!

Explain..

Since Jesus said render under Caesar what is Caesars… But the federal government is not considered a charity. OBTW, aren't you a school teacher? Where does the money come from to fund schools?

Not the government is it? And certainly your school doesn't apply for any federal government grants do you?

I know what Caesar was. And the fact God sent Jesus here showed how much he disapproved of Caesar and whoever else was in authority anywhere on earth.

What did Jesus say ?

He said "Render unto Ceasar what is due Ceasar". End of story. What part of that don't you fucking understand.
They were talking about taxes and tithes. He did not say obey Caesars laws before gods laws.

Nobody said he did. He said give the government what is due the government and give God what is due God.

He was saying pay taxes and obey the laws of the land. Jesus himself, from what I understand, didn't start his ministry until he was 30 because that was the law of the land (that is what I recall someone telling me anyway).

I have never read that. For example, John the Baptist was his very same age and was already in ministry when Jesus began.

Here is one:

Respect to the authorities.

Jesus respected the ones over his authority.

He was a priest by his own choice applying the right of firstborns to be dedicated to God. He can discuss with other priests like him, as he did even calling them hypocrites.

But, even when injustice was made against him by the higher authorities, Jesus showed them respect.

In today's US, liberals show respect for nobody, they act as savages.

They must follow the example of Jesus and Conservatives.
Actually Jesus did not respect unjust authority. Which is why he got crucified.

And as we see conservatives worshipping a man that is lawless, you talk about liberals.

Jesus never crossed the borders in Rome
But Jesus did cross dress. He liked them 12 disciples.

Who told you that?

What did Jesus say ?

It's very obvious he understands. Post another Jebuz quote for us, will you?

And who the fuck are you ?

He doesn't understand shit.
I'm your neighbor.

Well, neighbor, your token isn't doing so well at showing he knows what the fuck he is talking about.

Might want to give him a hand.

BTW: I don't subscribe to the bible necessarily, so you can leave that shit alone.

What did Jesus say ?

They were talking about taxes and tithes. He did not say obey Caesars laws before gods laws.

Nobody said he did. He said give the government what is due the government and give God what is due God.

He was saying pay taxes and obey the laws of the land. Jesus himself, from what I understand, didn't start his ministry until he was 30 because that was the law of the land (that is what I recall someone telling me anyway).

I have never read that. For example, John the Baptist was his very same age and was already in ministry when Jesus began.

John was jesus cousin and a few months older.

Here is one:

He was a priest by his own choice applying the right of firstborns to be dedicated to God. He can discuss with other priests like him, as he did even calling them hypocrites.

But, even when injustice was made against him by the higher authorities, Jesus showed them respect.

And as we see conservatives worshipping a man that is lawless, you talk about liberals.

Who told you that?
God told me, 513. Therefore it is. Get it?

What did Jesus say ?

Um yes I know, they were the same age, and John the Baptist was already in ministry and had a substantial following when Jesus started His ministry. So if it were "illegal" to minister before the age of 30, John would have been illegal and the Bible would have presumably mentioned this. But I have never heard of such a law anywhere.

Here is one:

Who told you that?

Mother mary told me you owe her $50 bucks

What did Jesus say ?

From what I recall it had something to do with his committment to apprenticeship which was tradition but had some basis in law.

Like I said....I was told that....I don't claim to be an expert so I am open to correction.

Where is Democrat Jesus telling us to rip apart infants in the womb?
Making sure the infants who are born get food, shelter, healthcare, safety from madmen with guns...

It's always funny to read a black person using a life of poverty as a justification for abortion.
Except I haven't justified abortion.

You are pro-choice. Anything else you say is a lie.

Yep, I'm pro choice. Which means I chose to wear condoms until I was married so there would be no abortions. You see narrow minded Pharisee, I may be pro choice and still personally not support abortion. But when we talk about pro life, that means all life.

So since you are pro gun, you're not pro life. Since you are anti healthcare, you are not pro life. If you are for capital punishment, you are not pro life. If you support military action, you are not pro life. I can keep goin on about the lie you live Sue. Like I said, you're a modern day Pharisee.

What did Jesus say ?

Um yes I know, they were the same age, and John the Baptist was already in ministry and had a substantial following when Jesus started His ministry. So if it were "illegal" to minister before the age of 30, John would have been illegal and the Bible would have presumably mentioned this. But I have never heard of such a law anywhere.

John was older by a few months read the bible, john was jesus cousin.

Making sure the infants who are born get food, shelter, healthcare, safety from madmen with guns...

It's always funny to read a black person using a life of poverty as a justification for abortion.

Yep, I'm pro choice. Which means I chose to wear condoms until I was married so there would be no abortions. You see narrow minded Pharisee, I may be pro choice and still personally not support abortion. But when we talk about pro life, that means all life.

So since you are pro gun, you're not pro life. Since you are anti healthcare, you are not pro life. If you are for capital punishment, you are not pro life. If you support military action, you are not pro life. I can keep goin on about the lie you live Sue. Like I said, you're a modern day Pharisee.

Word salad with ranch dressing...

Who told you that?

Mother mary told me you owe her $50 bucks
Okay, I'll stop fucking with you. But I need my $50 bucks!

What did Jesus say ?

From what I recall it had something to do with his committment to apprenticeship which was tradition but had some basis in law.

Like I said....I was told that....I don't claim to be an expert so I am open to correction.
My father was a minister. I heard that sermon a number of times. The fact remains that Jesus opposed unjust governments. He did not and does not require us to follow unjust laws or crooked leaders.

You admit to sex before you were married ?

You think military action is wrong ?

And Jesus also talked about judging others....yet there you are....again.

Fuck off.

What did Jesus say ?

My father was a minister. I heard that sermon a number of times. The fact remains that Jesus opposed unjust governments. He did not and does not require us to follow unjust laws or crooked leaders.

Where did he say that ?

You are very self-righteous about all government positions and also very self-righteous about fornication which, I am sure, you have never repented for. Sexual sin is the deepest sin and the most personal. That's not me, that's the Bible. Don't be bragging and boasting about your federal gov't positions when you just said you are a Happy and Proud Fornicator.

John was older by a few months read the bible, john was jesus cousin.

How drunk are you at the moment, because I never denied Jesus was John's cousin nor his age. Do try to keep up

Forum List

Back