The Republican Jesus

You scared?

Can't answer a simple question?

Since this is not the race and racism section, I won't be answering ridiculous questions by a person so afflicted with white fragility that he's following me around asking dumb ass questions.
Seems as though you're the fragile one here, whining about whitey asking questions apparently you can't answer.

Go to the race and racism section, ask the question and you will get the answer you so duly deserve.
I know all I need to know about you already. You're a racist. You hate white people.

Feelings mutual, you POS.
Yawn! The expected temper tantrum.
... :lol:

You're kinda pathetic... you know that... right?

John was older by a few months read the bible, john was jesus cousin.

How drunk are you at the moment, because I never denied Jesus was John's cousin nor his age. Do try to keep up

You said he was the same age..

Dude he was the same age. They were approx. five months apart. In the world of adulthood, that's the same age. They would have been 30 together for months and months and months

Read the bible, people thought John was the savior, he wasn't, he trashed the waters/ paved the way for God.

Okay bear you must be just right about that, youuuuu betcha. Oh wait were you trying to make some kind of point?

I got to close, and it scared the fuck out of me.. I have been drinking non stop for 3 weeks now.

I don't know if I should sober up and take on the devil again or just die drinking

I have my three bibles in my car and I could go after him again, but what's the point, no one would believe me .

Everyone is entitled to their opinion about some things where there is nothing specific.

In the bible it specfically gets after those who have sex outside of marriage.

In the bible it tells us to respect the government.

Again, the bible does not tell us to respect an unjust government.

Where ?

So what you're telling me is that god wants us to respect the government even when that government is in violation of gods laws. Therefore people like Gandhi, King and Mandela were wrong according to the bible.

Since this is not the race and racism section, I won't be answering ridiculous questions by a person so afflicted with white fragility that he's following me around asking dumb ass questions.
Seems as though you're the fragile one here, whining about whitey asking questions apparently you can't answer.

Go to the race and racism section, ask the question and you will get the answer you so duly deserve.
I know all I need to know about you already. You're a racist. You hate white people.

Feelings mutual, you POS.
Yawn! The expected temper tantrum.
... :lol:

You're kinda pathetic... you know that... right?
Go to the racism section and ask your question.

White conservative christians still give more to charity than your black communist ass ever will

Sure the wealthy and rich ones you mean , they then can afford to pay more in taxes then. I do not believe in charitable contributions unless its after the tax, also it doesn't need to be a tax write-off.

The high end of the progressive tax system needs to go back to 70%, and the corps start paying.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion about some things where there is nothing specific.

Where ?

So what you're telling me is that god wants us to respect the government even when that government is in violation of gods laws. Therefore people like Gandhi, King and Mandela were wrong according to the bible.

I am asking you to show me where the bible says to disrespect an unjust government.

Christ said "Render unto Ceasar...."....a nation that has subjugated the Jewish state.

Jesus was a huge proponent of change. Mandella ran himself on his sword and was imprisoned. His choice. Ghandi simply mobilize the people....and things got changed. King was moving in that direction. I will bet King paid taxes. Ghandi worked for the government from what I recall.

White conservative christians still give more to charity than your black communist ass ever will

Sure the wealthy and rich ones you mean , they then can afford to pay more in taxes then. I do not believe in charitable contributions unless its after the tax, also it doesn't need to be a tax write-off.

The high end of the progressive tax system needs to go back to 70%, and the corps start paying.

Yeah...your welfare check just ain't big enough.

Where ?
Read it and find out.

It doesn't and you can't show it.

You are a fucking fraud (litterally).

John was older by a few months read the bible, john was jesus cousin.

How drunk are you at the moment, because I never denied Jesus was John's cousin nor his age. Do try to keep up

I don't think you and bear513 should be arguing.

I think you are both on the same side with regards to most things.

It's that racist IM2 who you should be blasting.

bear513....cool it.

Dont mess with me when it comes to the bible..

Honestly in my experience, people who say this know a little about the Bible. People who know more about the Bible would never say this, because they know how much they DO NOT know

Uhm because I was a bible scholar, and quit for a bit when the devil got to close

Define what you mean by "Bible scholar"

Last edited:
When you studied the bible like I did for 6 months, going to church all the time, waking up shitting in your pants, puking like hell passed out one night had to go to the hospital and get two IVs in ya..

You know you got to close to the truth.

6 MONTHS??? Wait...six months??? Sorry bear, that's wading in the kiddie pool.

ETA: I take it the rest of that was alcohol detox, right?

Where is Democrat Jesus telling us to rip apart infants in the womb?
Making sure the infants who are born get food, shelter, healthcare, safety from madmen with guns...

Are we pretending that the Democrats ARE doing the above?

Yes they are, they are the ones who passed Medicare, Medicaid, food stamps, CHIP, Meals on Wheels, and the ACA. You republicans was to take all away.

Nowhere does Jesus say people should be compelled by the government to "do good".

You are fucking left-winger who feels justified in using force to deprive people of their property.

Please show where Jesus advocated the state confiscation of personal property.

You said he was the same age..

Dude he was the same age. They were approx. five months apart. In the world of adulthood, that's the same age. They would have been 30 together for months and months and months

Read the bible, people thought John was the savior, he wasn't, he trashed the waters/ paved the way for God.

Okay bear you must be just right about that, youuuuu betcha. Oh wait were you trying to make some kind of point?

I got to close, and it scared the fuck out of me.. I have been drinking non stop for 3 weeks now.

I don't know if I should sober up and take on the devil again or just die drinking

okay well you know you cannot at this point just stop drinking. You have to go to detox. It's not "the devil" bear. It's your body.

Penny Jackboots. This is Penny's world, we're all just living in it.

We know, Penny. We know.

Probably not. I've given 32 years of work to charities when I could have used what I had to make a lot of money. I have done a whole lot more that write a check for money I can get back after I file taxes.

Really. Were those charities the Federal Government?

Is that what Jesus was into--high taxes going to overbloated bureaucrats? Huh, who knew

Since Jesus said render under Caesar what is Caesars… But the federal government is not considered a charity. OBTW, aren't you a school teacher? Where does the money come from to fund schools?

Not the government is it? And certainly your school doesn't apply for any federal government grants do you?

What kind of confused mess is this? Can you find a point and stick to it?

You are propping up a Leftist viewpoint wherein money is funneled from the taxpayer to the federal gov't and given out to POOR PEOPLE for their basic needs. That has nothing to do with the school system, first, and second, was NEVER a system Jesus endorsed. He said YOU feed the poor, YOU visit the sick and lonely, YOU tend the needy. Not the govt.

Conservatives believe this too, which is why we believe charity should be a private enterprise, not take the form of gov't goonery. So again. What is this mess you're blabbering about?

Sue, Jesus said it was every persons obligation to help the poor. And since the government is made up of people government is required to abide by the same rules.

"The earth is the lords and the fullness thereof."

This means everything on earth belongs to god and is subject to gods rule of law. That means governments. And if you don't think so, ask pharaoh whose government refused to obey god and most of it's leadership ended up at the bottom of the Red Sea. Ask the king who saw the writing on the wall that told him his government had been judged by god to not have obeyed his laws, who died the next morning after hearing the words written. Your leftist this and leftist that excuse for your sorry self righteous beliefs are just inaccurate interpretations you use to justify a dark heart.

You are not to conscript the gov't to do the charitable work you SHOULD be doing YOURSELF. Again. Jesus did not say "send your taxes to the gov't, they will feed and clothe". No. He said YOU feed, YOU clothe, YOU serve.

We have yet to address your fornication, of which you boasted here. Gee, boasting of deep sin and yet pointing out everyone else's sin.

Forum List

Back