This is why I will not vote for democrats

task0778

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
Texas hill country
The link below is to the Congressional Progressive Caucus Proposition Agenda Executive Summary that the Left wants to implement if they win the WH and majorities in Congress. It's mostly the usually progressive liberal stuff that is ridiculously expensive, but essentially they want to turn the US into a one-party system (theirs) by eliminating the Electoral College, abolish the filibuster, expand the Supreme court so they have a liberal majority and bring DC into the union as the 51st state. And they want to pass legislation that removes any barriers to voting such as a voter-id and allow online voting. Some of this stuff would've already happened if Manchin and Sinema has not refused to support it; the democrats came close in 2021, and I fear they'll get what they want the next time.

There's no turning back from this crap, once it gets enacted. Say what you want about Trump, MAGA, and the GOP, but they ain't going to do any of this crap, even if Trump wants to be a dictator for life and no doubt some MAGA people would like that. But it ain't happening and if you think that it's possible then you need to get a grip on reality. There's nothing Trump can do that the next president after him can't undo, as we've seen with Biden and there are too many repubs that won't go along with giving Trump free reign. But once the stuff above happens, it won't change back and this country will be forever worse off than we are now.

They've had the White House and Majorities and have done nothing. Even when they had as close to a filibuster proof majority as will ever happen they did nothing about this kind of stuff.

I'm against most of that stuff and I'm not going to vote (D) either but I also understand that both parties are full of empty talk to try and keep their power over the masses.

The Democrat Party is a dangerous neo-marxist totalitarian cult.
They keep saying that they are saving "democracy".
But their crazy version of "democracy" means a police state where they can arrest and imprison their opponents.
Their crazy version of "democracy" means censorship.
Their crazy version of "democracy" means illegally using the DOJ and the FBI as their political weapons.
Their crazy version of "democracy" means indoctrinating school children in left wing hate and racism.
Their crazy version of "democracy" means making the Taxpayers are their slaves.

They've had the White House and Majorities and have done nothing. Even when they had as close to a filibuster proof majority as will ever happen they did nothing about this kind of stuff.

I'm against most of that stuff and I'm not going to vote (D) either but I also understand that both parties are full of empty talk to try and keep their power over the masses.
Obviously true yet as we see on this board every day, the duopoly dupes fight each other over what really amounts to nothing.

Dems passed Obamacare, a $1.2 trillion investment in Infrastructure, investment in semiconductors, green energy

What do Republicans have to brag about?

The link below is to the Congressional Progressive Caucus Proposition Agenda Executive Summary that the Left wants to implement if they win the WH and majorities in Congress. It's mostly the usually progressive liberal stuff that is ridiculously expensive, but essentially they want to turn the US into a one-party system (theirs) by eliminating the Electoral College, abolish the filibuster, expand the Supreme court so they have a liberal majority and bring DC into the union as the 51st state. And they want to pass legislation that removes any barriers to voting such as a voter-id and allow online voting. Some of this stuff would've already happened if Manchin and Sinema has not refused to support it; the democrats came close in 2021, and I fear they'll get what they want the next time.

There's no turning back from this crap, once it gets enacted. Say what you want about Trump, MAGA, and the GOP, but they ain't going to do any of this crap, even if Trump wants to be a dictator for life and no doubt some MAGA people would like that. But it ain't happening and if you think that it's possible then you need to get a grip on reality. There's nothing Trump can do that the next president after him can't undo, as we've seen with Biden and there are too many repubs that won't go along with giving Trump free reign. But once the stuff above happens, it won't change back and this country will be forever worse off than we are now.

I don't know how much Joe will support but the general ideas are good ones, IMHO. I think our democracy is broken and in need of repair.

They are turning the country into California, only, people won't have any more states to run to for relief like they are now.

Dems passed Obamacare, a $1.2 trillion investment in Infrastructure, investment in semiconductors, green energy

What do Republicans have to brag about?

I don't see Obamacare as something to brag about. It was largely a massive give away to the insurance and pharmaceutical industries.

Health care costs continue to soar. As does the deficit because none of the stuff is actually ever paid for.

I don't see Obamacare as something to brag about. It was largely a massive give away to the insurance and pharmaceutical industries.

Health care costs continue to soar. As does the deficit because none of the stuff is actually ever paid for.

40 million Americans depend on it

Health care costs have been increasing for decades. That is why Obamacare is so important.

Anyone want to point to legislative accomplishment of Republicans?

And, some 30 million Americans are still uninsured.

40 million Americans depend on it

Health care costs have been increasing for decades. That is why Obamacare is so important.

Anyone want to point to legislative accomplishment of Republicans?

I'm not defending Republicans. When the Democrats had their best chance to do the right thing, they create a massive corporate give away.

Yes some people benefit now but sadly future generations are going to have to pay for it all.

Forum List

Back