Trump: "Our military is a disaster"

You can tell they hate his guts how exactly?

Because they're not smiling? Is life so simple that someone likes you if they smile when you walk in the room, and if they don't smile they hate you?

If you havent clued to the fact the military has hated democrats for years you have your head up your ass.

It doesn't surprise me. The Republicans are war mongers, they make the defense industry rich, they give people a reason to throw their money at unnecessary military spending.

Soldiers know that under the Republicans they have a better change of promotion, there are more jobs and more vacant jobs because of people going home in body bags and wheelchairs.

Actually they like Conservatives because they are willing to give them the weapons and the ROE that allow them to not only protect themselves but to win.
You know nothing of the mind set of a soldier.

Funny how when soldiers went to Iraq, under a certain Republican C-in-C, they were buying equipment online and having friends and family send it over to Iraq.

But they were happy with that, apparently.

Thats been going on since there've been wars.
The military can be slow sometimes when it comes to bringing out the latest and greatest due to logistics.

Yes, things like this have always happened. However when it happens under Obama it's the worst thing in the world.

0e5368e910c260841a9b85b38a27d995.jpg

Yup, Like Bush when he DID send them to Iraq...

But Obama DID take them out, they should be thankful...
Faces looked like that on the USS Lincoln too. Except, Obama never held them off the coast of home for extra time so he could have a photo op and a fake "Mission Accomplished" sign.

Continuing to spread the lie? The ship was early, but you don't come in ahead of schedule just because you get there early. There is a little more involved than calling the wife and saying, "Honey, I'm home!"

i don't know a way to succeed in the mideast. and especially not, if you start with a handicap like bush's iraq invasion.
Iraq was docile after Bagdhad fell. Arabs just bow to whoever the new top dog is, whether it's a dictator, NAZI's, Americans, whoever. The problem is they look for strong leadership, almost thuggery to lead them. As soon as we started acting all nicey nice and telling them they are all equal and go form a democracy is when things hit the fan.

Read up on Mark Steyn's drive around Iraq after Bagdhad fell. He rented a car in Jordan and drove all over Iraq by himself. Not a problem at all because everyone just believed a new badass had taken over.
apparently the shock and awe did not last. surprising, considering the nature of shock-inspired awe.
You're mixing apples with washing machines. Shock and awe was to take the country by force. That went well. As I stated in my previous post, it was the lack of ruling Iraq as it required it to be ruled was the problem.

i don't know a way to succeed in the mideast. and especially not, if you start with a handicap like bush's iraq invasion.
Iraq was docile after Bagdhad fell. Arabs just bow to whoever the new top dog is, whether it's a dictator, NAZI's, Americans, whoever. The problem is they look for strong leadership, almost thuggery to lead them. As soon as we started acting all nicey nice and telling them they are all equal and go form a democracy is when things hit the fan.

Read up on Mark Steyn's drive around Iraq after Bagdhad fell. He rented a car in Jordan and drove all over Iraq by himself. Not a problem at all because everyone just believed a new badass had taken over.
apparently the shock and awe did not last. surprising, considering the nature of shock-inspired awe.
You're mixing apples with washing machines. Shock and awe was to take the country by force. That went well. As I stated in my previous post, it was the lack of ruling Iraq as it required it to be ruled was the problem.
nah, i am right on the money. figure it out.

Yep and all those great soldiers that died fighting king Iraq, died in vain. Thanks Obama.

Bush sent the soldiers in Iraq to their deaths needlessly.

like Obama did (and is doing) in Afghanistan.....?

at least Bush won....

Ask the families of the 6,000 dead young Americans if he won anything!!

So where is all of the outrage by these families that you claim seems to exist?

Why was it any of our business to attack, defeat, and rule Iraq?

I mean, that's Hitler and Poland stuff.

There wasn't terrorism internally under Saddam. And Saddam didn't export terrorism.
You know who does export terrorism? IRAN

IRAN
Yup. They were doing it under Reagan, under Bush the Greater, under Clinton, under Bush the Lesser, under Obama.

It has nothing to do with who is POTUS, which Party they are from, or whether we invaded Iraq or not.

So what is your point?
Read your liberal brethrens posts about who created & where they come from ya hack piece of shit. The sand monkeys have been loping off heads in the name of Allah for CENTURIES but you dumbfucks ALWAYS want to blame Bush

A bunch of childish amatuers who don't belong on a political forum
I have no issues at all about imposing sanctions on Iran for their missile program, or their terrorism support, or any host of other reasons. It is a separate subject from the nuclear deal.
Having the sanctions lifted was part of the deal which included the 150 billion. They have already violated the agreement twice so wtf are you daydreaming about?
no, they haven't.

Faces looked like that on the USS Lincoln too. Except, Obama never held them off the coast of home for extra time so he could have a photo op and a fake "Mission Accomplished" sign.

Continuing to spread the lie? The ship was early, but you don't come in ahead of schedule just because you get there early. There is a little more involved than calling the wife and saying, "Honey, I'm home!"
Nope. I live in San Diego...friends of mine had family members on that ship. There were some rather annoyed dependents waiting at NORIS.....and on the other side of the base you could see the Lincoln....sitting there....sitting there...sitting there.....

Why was it any of our business to attack, defeat, and rule Iraq?

I mean, that's Hitler and Poland stuff.
Off topic. Go look up Bill Clinton mandating a regime change and start your own thread.

If you havent clued to the fact the military has hated democrats for years you have your head up your ass.

It doesn't surprise me. The Republicans are war mongers, they make the defense industry rich, they give people a reason to throw their money at unnecessary military spending.

Soldiers know that under the Republicans they have a better change of promotion, there are more jobs and more vacant jobs because of people going home in body bags and wheelchairs.

Actually they like Conservatives because they are willing to give them the weapons and the ROE that allow them to not only protect themselves but to win.
You know nothing of the mind set of a soldier.

Funny how when soldiers went to Iraq, under a certain Republican C-in-C, they were buying equipment online and having friends and family send it over to Iraq.

But they were happy with that, apparently.

Thats been going on since there've been wars.
The military can be slow sometimes when it comes to bringing out the latest and greatest due to logistics.

Yes, things like this have always happened. However when it happens under Obama it's the worst thing in the world.

There is a difference between getting the troops the newest shit pronto and cutting military spending.

Nope. I live in San Diego...friends of mine had family members on that ship. There were some rather annoyed dependents waiting at NORIS.....and on the other side of the base you could see the Lincoln....sitting there....sitting there...sitting there.....

Ships have a set arrival time so that all of the services required can be made available. You don't just pull up to the pier, cast over a few lines, throw down a gangplank and everyone goes home. For reference purposes, I served as an officer on two guided missile cruisers and an amphibious assault aircraft carrier.

You need pilots, tugs, crane operators, shore power, working parties to handle lines, and far too many details for me to list or for you to care about.

You and the dependents are just clueless.

I know it really chaps your liberal asses when George W. Bush receives constant respect and praise from the military and veterans.
it should chap the ass of everyone.

what did he do for the military?
Well, we have the absolute worst commander in chief possible currently ... The current bar is like, ground level.
you say that, but you can't tell me what obama has done that makes him the worst commander in chief possible

why is that?

let me put it another way - there's nothing positive that bush did for our military that hasn't been continued by obama. there is nothing negative that obama has started with the military. bush sent our servicemen off to fight and die in an ill-conceived war with no clear purpose or ending and obama has ended that.

why do you think bush was so great and obama so terrible?

I know it really chaps your liberal asses when George W. Bush receives constant respect and praise from the military and veterans.

Well, we have the absolute worst commander in chief possible currently ... The current bar is like, ground level.
you say that, but you can't tell me what obama has done that makes him the worst commander in chief possible

why is that?

let me put it another way - there's nothing positive that bush did for our military that hasn't been continued by obama. there is nothing negative that obama has started with the military. bush sent our servicemen off to fight and die in an ill-conceived war with no clear purpose or ending and obama has ended that.

why do you think bush was so great and obama so terrible?
First off you must understand, no one joins the armed services to not get deployed, save the coast guard.
FYI ol' Barry has not changed much of any of the policies that bush administration put in place.
I don't think any career politician is worth a shit, I really think Obama is the worst type of career politician, he has puppet masters.
...and he's a genuine horses ass

Last edited:

Showed them respect, unlike the Clintons and Obamas.
by sending them without proper equipment to a war of choice.

and the obamas have never been disrespectful
He treats them like horse shit... It's his progressive nature. There's a reason why military folk mostly never vote for progressives...

Proper equipment? What is proper equipment? Are you talking about the body armor sold on the open market that had never been tested for the military and was not compatible with other equipment?

Unless you were military, please stop talking out of your backside about things you think you know about.

He treats them like horse shit... It's his progressive nature. There's a reason why military folk mostly never vote for progressives...
you keep saying that, but saying it doesn't make it true

Forum List

Back