What Is "Fair Share of Taxes"?

If you don't use roads etc, fine. Idiot.

We should arrest and fine all these haters of taxes when they use our roads without paying for them. ;) Bums all.

Now Democrats advocating high taxes and evading (Buffett, Gates) and cheating on them (Daschle, Rangle), that's OK ...
Dem want to raise taxes ONLY on those making over $250k, dumbass dupe. For DECADES. Bought off GOP pandering to the megarich and giant corpshave ruined the nonrich and the country.
Assuming you're "nonrich", what exactly ruined you? And how is it anyone's fault?

Class warfare

We should arrest and fine all these haters of taxes when they use our roads without paying for them. ;) Bums all.
Please explain how I can avoid paying for them.
Total moron...

Where are these people you mentioned who use roads without paying for them? Are you now admitting you just made that shit up?
Everyone pays for everything. It's just that the megarich and giant corps don't pay their fair share. Try being a good citizen for a moment, all you angry hater dupe functional morons...

What don't the rich pay for that they have agreed to pay for?

Educated citizens are supposed to run a democracy/republic...ay caramba.

As long as ignorant dolts like you are allowed to vote, that isn't going to happen, franco hater dupe bot.
Very clever, hater dupe. Keep voting for the lying, thieving, a-hole billionaire, racist party, stupid.
(Face palm) Franco, there is no difference between the two political parties at the very top. Politics is the WWF for old, out of shape crooks, liars and thieves. Hopefully one day you will figure that out.
Jesus Christ. Read something beside RW conspiracy theories.

Now Democrats advocating high taxes and evading (Buffett, Gates) and cheating on them (Daschle, Rangle), that's OK ...
Dem want to raise taxes ONLY on those making over $250k, dumbass dupe. For DECADES. Bought off GOP pandering to the megarich and giant corpshave ruined the nonrich and the country.
Assuming you're "nonrich", what exactly ruined you? And how is it anyone's fault?

Class warfare
Okay. Elaborate.

Class warfare
Okay. Elaborate.

I'm agreeing with you, it's just class warfare for the left

Class warfare
Class warfare the greedy rich a-hole GOP has been winning for 30 years, dupe.

Class warfare
Okay. Elaborate.

I'm agreeing with you, it's just class warfare for the left
Sorry

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
All should pay some. We all enjoy the benefits of our country. Nobody should get a free ride. Nearly 50% of Americans pay no taxes and these same people are the same people that receive the most support form the government. It should be "all pay some and not some pay all"

Nearly 50% of Americans pay no federal income tax, but they pay sales taxes, excise taxes, property taxes, SS and Medicare taxes, and so on. Quit lying by saying that 50% don't pay any taxes, because it's a straight out lie.

Class warfare
Can you explain the process? How are the greedy rich a-hole GOP taking the property of the "nonrich"?

All should pay some. We all enjoy the benefits of our country. Nobody should get a free ride. Nearly 50% of Americans pay no taxes and these same people are the same people that receive the most support form the government. It should be "all pay some and not some pay all"

Nearly 50% of Americans pay no federal income tax, but they pay sales taxes, excise taxes, property taxes, SS and Medicare taxes, and so on. Quit lying by saying that 50% don't pay any taxes, because it's a straight out lie.

buy a stick of gum, and you're a taxpayer, bam!

LOL

BTW, I thought SS and Medicare were people investing in their own future. It was just a lie, huh, the're just taxes ...

Class warfare
Can you explain the process? How are the greedy rich a-hole GOP taking the property of the "nonrich"?

We pay them to work for us, and we make money on their labor. Pure thievery on our part. We know that, but we get away with it, so WTF

Class warfare

We pay them to work for us, and we make money on their labor. Pure thievery on our part. We know that, but we get away with it, so WTF

Hey wait. That's sarcasm, isn't it?

Class warfare

NNNNNoooooooooooooooo, and by that I mean yeah, it is.

BTW, I put franco the bitch on ignore when he attacked my mother and sister

As long as you keep pushing a tax scheme where some people pay for more than they get from govt, and others pay for less than what they get, you will never find agreement that it's "fair".

Class warfare

That seems reasonable.

Why are statists so angry all the time? I wonder.

LOL

BTW, I thought SS and Medicare were people investing in their own future. It was just a lie, huh, the're just taxes ...

Lower income earners pay the highest percentage of state taxes in almost every state. The less you make, the greater percentage of your income you pay in state taxes. The wealthy pay the least at the state level as a percentage of income. It's amazing how cons never discuss this absurd fact.

I always thought it was funny that MITT made that remark . Didn't he pay like a 12% tax rate ? Megabucks mitt ends up using tax loopholes to drop his rate, then bitches about working stiffs .

LOL

Lower income earners pay the highest percentage of state taxes in almost every state. The less you make, the greater percentage of your income you pay in state taxes. The wealthy pay the least at the state level as a percentage of income. It's amazing how cons never discuss this absurd fact.

Bull. 1% of earners earn 20% of income and pay 40% of taxes and 5% earn 30% of income and pay 60% of taxes. The bottom half pay virtually nothing

That seems reasonable.

Why are statists so angry all the time? I wonder.

The greed makes them that way. They have to justify what they do to the people who earned it

I always thought it was funny that MITT made that remark . Didn't he pay like a 12% tax rate ? Megabucks mitt ends up using tax loopholes to drop his rate, then bitches about working stiffs .

You pay 0%, so what's the problem?

Forum List

Back