Why is Biden too old but Trump is not?

Why do you idiots continue to find a need to lie? This has been debunked long ago. The two sides are just dishonest.
The fact that so many thought it was a possibility tells you that people thought he was senile back THEN

Yes, it takes a low IQ to become a Billionaire. It takes a lower IQ for you to post
Trump can't read. He's severely dyslexic. That's why his education is so poor. Putin said he got tired of explaining things to Trump over and over again.

Deal with it. Or don't. I don't care.
See the funny thing is that Biden is too far gone to tie his shoes but he's also a crime boss that's smart enough to not get his ass dragged into court like some stable genius I could name.
Do you approve of smart criminals who don’t get caught?

You think Don is senile but not Joe. Lol. Maybe you’re senile.
I think it’s a stupid argument. Neither is impaired to the point that they can’t do the job.

My issues with Trump are not about his age but about HIM.

And that’s exactly the same about YOUR issues with Biden

I stand corrected Biden is a much better speaker; doesn’t stumble over words, talk to dead people, fall down over and over again and publicly state when he talks “ I forgot what I was saying “ You have proven once more that you’re INSANE.

I stand corrected Biden is a much better speaker; doesn’t stumble over words, talk to dead people, fall down over and over again and publicly state when he talks “ I forgot what I was saying “ You have proven once more that you’re INSANE.
Trump is just a salesman. He has no education.

A. Biden has been battling a stutter his entire life. Age does not make a thing like that better.

I (and most of my golf buddies) have the occasional “senior moment” where a word won’t come to us . It doesn’t mean we have dementia. Several in fact are successful practicing lawyers

Trump is just a salesman. He has no education.
Thank you once more for proving you’re an uninformed Moron . He graduated from Fordham U then went on to Wharton’s School However, say you were correct? It’s obvious you would rather have a President who once oppressed school 🏫 integration because he didn’t want his kids to grow up in a RACIAL JUNGLE, can’t walk, talk, ( except to dead people) believes that if you don’t want Biological Males in Women Sports you’re HATEFUL and a BIGOT and that’s just for starters

Thank you once more for proving you’re an uninformed Moron . He graduated from Fordham U then went on to Wharton’s School However, say you were correct? It’s obvious you would rather have a President who once oppressed school 🏫 integration because he didn’t want his kids to grow up in a RACIAL JUNGLE, can’t walk, talk, ( except to dead people) believes that if you don’t want Biological Males in Women Sports you’re HATEFUL and a BIGOT and that’s just for starters
Trump hired people to take tests and never went to class. He has no education. He's just a salesman.

Trump hired people to take tests and never went to class. He has no education. He's just a salesman.
Thread, please Why can’t you admit you’re a LIAR 🤥?? Notice you have NO comment Re; Brandon’s “. Credentials “ it takes to run the Country Do you REALLY think he’s calling the shots? You’re MORONIC

I think it’s a stupid argument. Neither is impaired to the point that they can’t do the job.

My issues with Trump are not about his age but about HIM.

And that’s exactly the same about YOUR issues with Biden
I believe both men are impaired and incapable of doing the job.

Why do you support a fool?

Thread, please Why can’t you admit you’re a LIAR 🤥?? Notice you have NO comment Re; Brandon’s “. Credentials “ it takes to run the Country Do you REALLY think he’s calling the shots? You’re MORONIC
Trump doesn't know anything about history, economics, law, government, religion, foreign relations etc. He's just a salesman. That's why he loves the uneducated. That's why he doesn't listen to advisors including the military, lawyers, doctors etc.

Forum List

Back