Why the Republican party should give a big 'fuck you' to the voters

Fine. So anytime you get tired of playing silly games you can explain what you were referring to, go right ahead.

I've already explained everything. It's all right there in my post. At this point, I'm taking this personally. You're blatantly lying, insisting that I said something that I never said. Not even once. I never said anything about free trade. Why you insist on being a liar about it, I don't know.

I'm not insisting on anything. I not saying you said anything anymore.

I've been asking you to explain what you were referring to.

Throwing a hissy fit is just another delaying tactic.

ANytime you're ready to actual move this discussion forward go right ahead.

Fine. So anytime you get tired of playing silly games you can explain what you were referring to, go right ahead.

I've already explained everything. It's all right there in my post. At this point, I'm taking this personally. You're blatantly lying, insisting that I said something that I never said. Not even once. I never said anything about free trade. Why you insist on being a liar about it, I don't know.

I think you need to re-re-re-re-read the OP. Everything I was referring to is clearly stated right there. You're just confused.

The modern day incarnation of the Republican party is a disgrace. A once proud tradition of American excellence has been hijacked and perverted. Once upon a time being conservative meant being intelligent and wise. It meant being thoughtful and decisive. It meant being strong enough to make difficult decisions, yet empathetic at the same time. It meant being true to principles, not ideologies. Being a moderate Republican meant that you were pragmatic and reasonable, and knew how to get things done. Such people were the heart and soul of the Republican party.

What we have today is a very different scenario. Our party has been overrun by idiot masses who want bread and circuses. We used to take a strong position on immigration because it was in the best interests of Americans. Now, we do it because we hate brown people. We used to support free markets because we believed that all Americans had the ability to achieve great things. Now we support them because we're hoping that poor people get crushed and suffer, so that we can cheer like bloodthirsty Romans in the stands of a gladiator pit.

If Trump wins the GOP primaries then the party should deploy nuclear options to prevent him from being the nominee. The Republican party needs to actively encourage the extremists among them to abandon them and go make good on their promise to form a new third party. Let these rabid, slobbering morons have the rope they wish so they can hang themselves.

The GOP needs to rise up and reclaim the greatness that was once ours. And even as we lose membership among the rabble of the racists, big government statist homophobes, we will have the opportunity to gain support from independents and centrist Democrats who themselves have grown weary of the fanatics on the left.

If you plan to vote for Trump, then I say this to you: Fuck you. Get out of my Republican party.
Your establishment pussies are done. The GOP is eating itself alive. I LOVE it

The modern day incarnation of the Republican party is a disgrace. A once proud tradition of American excellence has been hijacked and perverted. Once upon a time being conservative meant being intelligent and wise. It meant being thoughtful and decisive. It meant being strong enough to make difficult decisions, yet empathetic at the same time. It meant being true to principles, not ideologies. Being a moderate Republican meant that you were pragmatic and reasonable, and knew how to get things done. Such people were the heart and soul of the Republican party.

What we have today is a very different scenario. Our party has been overrun by idiot masses who want bread and circuses. We used to take a strong position on immigration because it was in the best interests of Americans. Now, we do it because we hate brown people. We used to support free markets because we believed that all Americans had the ability to achieve great things. Now we support them because we're hoping that poor people get crushed and suffer, so that we can cheer like bloodthirsty Romans in the stands of a gladiator pit.

If Trump wins the GOP primaries then the party should deploy nuclear options to prevent him from being the nominee. The Republican party needs to actively encourage the extremists among them to abandon them and go make good on their promise to form a new third party. Let these rabid, slobbering morons have the rope they wish so they can hang themselves.

The GOP needs to rise up and reclaim the greatness that was once ours. And even as we lose membership among the rabble of the racists, big government statist homophobes, we will have the opportunity to gain support from independents and centrist Democrats who themselves have grown weary of the fanatics on the left.

If you plan to vote for Trump, then I say this to you: Fuck you. Get out of my Republican party.

I love it.

Right on the money.

Hijacked an perverted.

I think you need to re-re-re-re-read the OP. Everything I was referring to is clearly stated right there. You're just confused.

No it is not.

This gem, which I thought was referring to the long standing GOP policy on Free Trade,

"We used to support free markets because we believed that all Americans had the ability to achieve great things. Now we support them because we're hoping that poor people get crushed and suffer, so that we can cheer like bloodthirsty Romans in the stands of a gladiator pit."

now makes absolutely no sense. IF it was referring to something else in the OP, I missed it.

YOu don't being an ass? Or do you want to be one some more?

WTF are you talking about?

I love it.

Right on the money.

Hijacked an perverted.

The OP is nonsense, with Swim will not defend or explain other than with silly games.

This gem, which I thought was referring to the long standing GOP policy on Free Trade,

"We used to support free markets because we believed that all Americans had the ability to achieve great things. Now we support them because we're hoping that poor people get crushed and suffer, so that we can cheer like bloodthirsty Romans in the stands of a gladiator pit."

now makes absolutely no sense. IF it was referring to something else in the OP, I missed it.

200px-0,400,23,223-Lindsay-Lohan-Spitting-Out-Drink-Laughing.gif

What in the hell does that have to do with free trade? Free markets. Markets, dumbass, markets! You know, as in a free market economy. Meaning that a business can charge whatever it wants for it's products, and the government generally shouldn't interfere.

Wait a second....you mean to tell me that you don't know the difference between free trade agreements and the concept of a free market?

:lmao:

200px-0,400,23,223-Lindsay-Lohan-Spitting-Out-Drink-Laughing.gif

What in the hell does that have to do with free trade? Free markets. Markets, dumbass, markets! You know, as in a free market economy. Meaning that a business can charge whatever it wants for it's products, and the government generally shouldn't interfere.

Wait a second....you mean to tell me that you don't know the difference between free trade agreements and the concept of a free market?

:lmao:

Would you care to support your absurd claim that the GOP now supports them because it wants to see "poor people get crushed and suffer"?

Why the Republican party should give a big 'fuck you' to the voters

They've been doing that for decades. Why change anything?

Can you give me an example of when we took a strong position on immigration?

I don't believe you're a Republican, so there would be no 'we' about it.
I was using we in a general sense. I am interested in hearing an answer.

I'm really not sure what kind of answer is possible. The Republican party has long advocated for stronger immigration policies and enforcement. If you're unaware of this, then you might want to take a civics class.
I thought you meant something concrete and not just general whining about brown people.

I thought you meant something concrete and not just general whining about brown people.

I don't think you even read my post, did you?
I did and stopped when I got to the bit about immigration to ask you about it. As far as I can tell, the GOP has never changed its immigration policy.

Then you obviously weren't paying attention.
Oh, that's brilliant. Thanks for nothing.

...If you plan to vote for Trump, then I say this to you: Fuck you. Get out of my Republican party.
How's that pissant 'divide and conquer' strategy workin' for ya so far, Liberal? Your girl Shrillary and Old Uncle Bernie are in trouble.

:slap:

Go ask liberals about liberals. Meanwhile, you need to get the fuck out of my party so that the real conservatives can talk like adults.

...If you plan to vote for Trump, then I say this to you: Fuck you. Get out of my Republican party.
How's that pissant 'divide and conquer' strategy workin' for ya so far, Liberal? Your girl Shrillary and Old Uncle Bernie are in trouble.

:slap:

Go ask liberals about liberals. Meanwhile, you need to get the fuck out of my party so that the real conservatives can talk like adults.
dear stupid liberal, for 6th time, if you oppose Trump say why or admit with your continued silence and/or attempts to change the subject that you lack the IQ to be here.

The problem with the GOP is that they have been making a concerted effort to look like democrats.

Forum List

Back